User registration issues

Important game and board announcements and website or forum related topics

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Ricold
Wise Old Dwarf

User registration issues

#1 Post by Ricold »

I have become aware of an issue with the automated emailer. For the time being, there is no patch, so this will be an on going issue.

If you have registered within the last few weeks, or after this has posted, and you do NOT receive the activation email, please use the email address you registered with to email ourburningsun@gmail.com, with your username and a quick request to be activated. I will then activate your account within 48 hours, and email you back manually to let you know.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

In other news, this means some other automated emails for subscriptions or notifications are not being delivered. I am aware how much of a pain this is. If you want to track replies to threads you have been involved in, there is always the View your posts function at the top right of forum pages.

[Edit - 23/1/09] - This email address is still active, and I can still help with issues or contact the current staff
Ricold, Not site owner any more, largely absent. PM me if you want me. PM Prince of Spires if you need the head Loremaster.