Found High Elves and Dark Eldar

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Occilion

Found High Elves and Dark Eldar

#1 Post by Occilion »

Hi everyone, I just moved and found a small trove of old stuff I’m looking to sell.

Everything is plastic and the fantasy stuff is on square bases.

2 box of white lions
1 box of shadow warriors
1 box of Phoenix guard
1 bolt thrower
1 box of dragon princes
1 box of the hobbit giant eagles
1 Phoenix
1 dark Eldar battalion box
1 dark eldar ravager

I’m more than willing to part it out. I’ve also got a 20 gallon Rubbermaid filled with various high elf bits that I can look through if someone has a specific bits request.
Olthannon

Re: Found High Elves and Dark Eldar

#2 Post by Olthannon »

Have sent you a PM, let me know if this is still going!
One foot in the hobby
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#3 Post by Luna Guardian »

You wouldn't happen to live somewhere in Europe would you? If Olthannon's willing to share, I'd be interested in buying some of them as well, particularly the White Lions, Phoenix Guard, and all of the bitz
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians
Lynve

#4 Post by Lynve »

Luna Guardian wrote:You wouldn't happen to live somewhere in Europe would you?
I'd be willing to take a bite of that cake as well. Dragon Princes, Bolt Thrower and Phoenix in particular.
Torthion

#5 Post by Torthion »

Sorry for the late reply. My username and password didn’t work and apparently every email address I’ve used in the last 10 years isn’t the one I used for this site.

Unfortunately I’m located in the United States. I’m willing to ship internationally at the buyers expense if you’re still interested.

Since my original account is locked I never received the initial PM. Sorry
Olthannon

#6 Post by Olthannon »

If all of us are interested and in Europe I wonder if it's worth us all footing the bill for the shipping cost and then distributing separately? What do you guys think, is that feasible?

I'd be interested in one of the boxes of white lions and the shadow warriors as I'm planning on making a Mordheim warband. I'd also be interested in looking through the bits - that was the gist of my original PM anyway.

PS maybe talk to Rod about the account issue, he was saying there is some problem with that.
One foot in the hobby
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#7 Post by Prince of Spires »

I can reset your old account without issue. Our email server is a bit shaky, which means password reset emails and the likes have trouble getting send out sometimes...
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Torthion

#8 Post by Torthion »

Thanks for the offer but I can keep this one. It's not really necessary to do any additional work.
Olthannon

#9 Post by Olthannon »

Err so any update on this folks? Do people want to share shipping cost etc?
One foot in the hobby
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#10 Post by Luna Guardian »

Olthannon wrote:Err so any update on this folks? Do people want to share shipping cost etc?
All the buyer's are in the EU? Who's got the best location for being the initial shipment? Who's interested in what?
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
Lynve

#11 Post by Lynve »

I'm up for it, but it depends on the cost of shipping.

I'm interested in a RBT and a Phoenix.

I presume my country would be the worst destination -> Poland. Still, I'll double-check shipment fees here in case it would turn out to be the least expensive option.
Olthannon

#12 Post by Olthannon »

Well I'm UK and ideally I'd like a box of white lions and the box of shadow warriors.
One foot in the hobby
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#13 Post by Luna Guardian »

My gut feeling is that shipment from the US to the UK is the cheapest, but then we all would have to deal with shipment from the UK to Finland and Poland. The same gut feeling says that this will be rather expensive

Lynve

#14 Post by Lynve »

Poland would probably (gut feeling) have the lowest prices of shipping to other countries with our paltry currency. We should do a proper research and compare the prices. I'll sit to my part today, after work.
Olthannon

#15 Post by Olthannon »

So I looked at shipping rates and for max 2kg which is more than enough, it's about 20 dollary doos which is either 15 quid or 17 euros which for me is probably way over the price I'd like it to be.
One foot in the hobby
Lynve

#16 Post by Lynve »

It would be around 100-120 złotych (PL currency) so the party we're trying to rock here would be quite lavish.
I checked courier service from USA to my country and it seems to be even more expensive than other options (ranges from 150 to 250 złotych).
So, unless someobe has an uncle who's a sailor/pilot I'm afraid we're going to call the deal off.
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#17 Post by Prince of Spires »

You could check with Shannar here on the forum. He travels back and forth between the EU and the US on a regular basis I think. That might help with things. Though shipping is always an issue.
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.