High Elves list 2200 caledor themed

This forum is for 7th edition WHFB Army lists.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

zekk

High Elves list 2200 caledor themed

#1 Post by zekk »

Hi finally starting again with mine first army again. So i tought what would be a nice army. Iam now playing with mine DE a dragon list so i tought that mine HE should do that but then only better so that would be a caledor themed army.

I got only 4 days left and no money :P student FTW. So i made the list but dont got very much room to replace units.

Prince
Star dragon
Star lance
Vambracers
HA Shield

mage
lvl 2
scroll
B elven steed

Mage
Lvl 2
Scroll
Jewel of the dusk

10 archers
10 archers

5 Dragon princess
Banner
Banner of elyrion

5 Dragon princess
Banner
Champion
Lion standard
Skeinsliver

5 Dragon princess
Banner

tiranoc chariot
Tiranoc chariot

Great eagle

Rbt
Rbt
Flame of the Asuryan

#2 Post by Flame of the Asuryan »

Hi,

This list isnt totally Caledor Themed, since Tiranoc Chariots and Repeater Bolt Throwers are in your list.

To make the list perfectly themed, Drop those and add 3 more Eagles and and another unit :P .

If you want to keep the essence, I suggest to drop both Wizards to Level 1 with Annulian Crystal and 2 Dispel scrolls or give them offensive magic stuff and add the Banner of Sorcery in your army.
-"Humans are the cruelest of animals" Friedrich Nietzsche -
geoguswrek

Re: High Elves list 2200 caledor themed

#3 Post by geoguswrek »

zekk wrote:Hi finally starting again with mine first army again. So i tought what would be a nice army. Iam now playing with mine DE a dragon list so i tought that mine HE should do that but then only better so that would be a caledor themed army.

I got only 4 days left and no money :P student FTW. So i made the list but dont got very much room to replace units.

Prince
Star dragon
Star lance
Vambracers
HA Shield

the vambraces are pretty poor here, you hardly have an armour save so you pay a lot of points for rerolls you can't use. I'd go for AoC/GP/starlance/talisman of loec.

mage
lvl 2
scroll
B elven steed

lose the barding, you may want the extra little bit of movement.

Mage
Lvl 2
Scroll
Jewel of the dusk

if you switchs the jewel for the silver wand and give this guy both scrolls you can get the ring of fury, so you actually have some chance of getting a spell through.

10 archers
10 archers

5 Dragon princess
Banner
Banner of elyrion

5 Dragon princess
Banner
Champion
Lion standard
Skeinsliver

5 Dragon princess
Banner

there is a lot of command here. I'd lose the champion, and most of the banner for extra points (and get some shadow warriors)

tiranoc chariot
Tiranoc chariot

Great eagle

Rbt
Rbt
DAMN THE VENOM SWORD
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=44127
zekk

#4 Post by zekk »

yeah i know it isnt totally themed but if it was it would probbaly not win a gain need the extra support from the chariots. And i dont like eagles that much.

And iam now think of switching the magic items for the mages
Defensive: 1 with 2 scroll and the other with the crystal
Offensive Ring of furry and 2 scrolls

Wich one should i choose?

And the items on mine prince i dont like them that much but then tournement iam going i heard there will be some War altars and Steam tanks so a str 7 lance no save's should be nice. But thne i got almost no save that is really a down side of his offensive power

@geoguswrek
I like your magic items I think i will use that combo cause if you get can get soem attacks back you sucked with you dragon boss so he is not worth it to live :P Only go for the offensive power :D
Last edited by zekk on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flame of the Asuryan

#5 Post by Flame of the Asuryan »

You can equipp your Prince like, Armor of Caledor, Guardian Phoenix, Star Lance, Talisman of Loec.(common aggressive build).

It just eat enemy dragons for dinner.(not to mention all chariots, stegadons etc.)
-"Humans are the cruelest of animals" Friedrich Nietzsche -