Some female highelves ideas

All discussions related to Warhammer Fantasy Battles from 1st to 8th edition go here, including army construction, comp creation, campaign and scenarios design, etc...
l33tninj4

Some female highelves ideas

#1 Post by l33tninj4 »

This is a forum for ideas on converting some female High Elves to fit in standard units. Many of us have considered using maiden guard as proxy sword masters or phoenix guard so this is to be a bit more original.

Here's my idea currently in the works: female archers: http://jeffburjr.deviantart.com/art/fem ... -132663569

To get this far you simply cut off all the "leafy" armor bits and any other things you don't want there. And then you add then onto some archer bodies add GS for sashes and belts and the head can be whatever, although I'll use the wood elf heads just for the sake of ease.
Griffon Prince

Re: Some female highelves ideas

#2 Post by Griffon Prince »

I made some female Silver Helms awhile back myself. I used Dark Elf torsos, SH legs and arms. The heads were a mix of archer and helmless RBT crew bitz. I gave them all topknots from the Warriors of Chaos sprue (I have a weakness for them :oops: )
The arms look a bit big for them but it works out in the end.
Lord Anathir

Re: Some female highelves ideas

#3 Post by Lord Anathir »

i quite liked the female high elf dragon rider back in war of the beard.
For the dwarfs, there was only this. Hammerson met Grombrindal’s gaze, and the White Dwarf nodded slowly. If it must be done, let it be done well. Whether they were dead or alive, that was the only way dwarfs knew how to do anything.

And Grombrindal said "10 from the back, yeah?"