Hearthstone

A forum for all other games which don't fit into the other gaming forums. Elves (and other races) in other tabletop wargame systems. The place to discuss systems like, Mordheim, Warmachine, Infinity and Warthrone. But also topics that relate to any other game such as 40K, Dropzone Commander, board games or PC/Console gaming belong here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Galharen
Master of Brushes

Hearthstone

#1 Post by Galharen »

Hi guys!

Just wondering, is anyone of you playing the Hearthstone? It's a game form Blizzard available for PC, IPod and smartphone users with Android.
Basically it's heavily based on Magic the Gathering and I have to say, very addictiv :) I started playing 2 weeks ago and it makes a lot of fun, a few games on my phone in the evening to relax is cool:)
I was playing Magic the Gathering a lot years ago and it is a nice feeling to be able to play ''it'' again:)
Duranthalis

Re: Hearthstone

#2 Post by Duranthalis »

I think I got through the first wing of Naxxramas and kinda petered out on it (before the whole gnomes vs goblins thing?). I still have it installed on my laptop ... just been too busy to keep up on it.

I never did get a hang of how to craft and de-craft cards .. :/
PLOG here!
High Elf, done/in progress/unassembled: 12/150/1
Wood Elf, done/in progress/unassembled: 18/2/43
Space Orks, done/in progress/unassembled: Oi.
WH40K Imperials (BT/SoB/SW), done/in progress/unassembled: Oi.

Prepare for a surprise attack!
John Rainbow

#3 Post by John Rainbow »

I've been playing since day 1! I like it a lot for killing time on the bus, train etc.
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#4 Post by Prince of Spires »

Didn't know it existed... ;) It looks like fun. And I have played Magic a bit through the years. Currently running one of their games on my xbox. Which is fun if I want a quick game.

Definitely going to check it out

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Galharen
Master of Brushes

#5 Post by Galharen »

Anyone wanna play some games? Still a noobie here but it makes still fun :lol: :D