Blood Bowl

A forum for all other games which don't fit into the other gaming forums. Elves (and other races) in other tabletop wargame systems. The place to discuss systems like, Mordheim, Warmachine, Infinity and Warthrone. But also topics that relate to any other game such as 40K, Dropzone Commander, board games or PC/Console gaming belong here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Elandhir

Blood Bowl

#1 Post by Elandhir »

hi, me and a small group are soon starting a league. ive gone for High elves. chaos, chaos dwarfs and orcs are the other teams being used, so fair to say im in a bashy heavy league. anyone else play Bloodbowl with high elves and what experiences did you have?

cheers. :)
Shadow star

Re: Blood Bowl

#2 Post by Shadow star »

I've only played with orcs but Blood Bowl is a great game.
[i]The shadow of war is cast long in the dying light of peace.[/i]
Elandhir

#3 Post by Elandhir »

yeah its a very good game. been playing it last couple of years (break from warhammer) in prep for this league which we are about to start. just need to finish painting my team (slow painter :( ). orcs are very strong team, hard to deal with 4 black orcs and 4 blitzers.
Malossar
Something Cool

#4 Post by Malossar »

We're one of the only teams that's able to pass the ball reliably. Do not try to run against orcs. Your players will die a very violent death.
Ptolemy wrote:Im not above whoring myself for a good cause. ;)
Elandhir

#5 Post by Elandhir »

yeah we sure can pass! my thrower currently has pass, strong arm and accurate. most of the time hes accurate on a 2+ reoll :)