Lord of the Ring dwarves?

A forum for all other games which don't fit into the other gaming forums. Elves (and other races) in other tabletop wargame systems. The place to discuss systems like, Mordheim, Warmachine, Infinity and Warthrone. But also topics that relate to any other game such as 40K, Dropzone Commander, board games or PC/Console gaming belong here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Knight of the Raven

Lord of the Ring dwarves?

#1 Post by Knight of the Raven »

I'd like to browse through pictures of dwarf models from The Lord of the Rings. Does anyone know a good site dedicated to them? Google overwhelms me with The Hobbit dwarves, the same pictures I can find on the Games Workshop site or forums about the video games.
Mathlann

Re: Lord of the Ring dwarves?

#2 Post by Mathlann »

They are still on sale at the GW website. Navigate the Hobbit / Lord of the Rings miniatures / Free Peoples / Durin's Folk and there they are in all their stunted splendour.
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#3 Post by Prince of Spires »

You can try http://one-ring.co.uk/. It's a general LotR forum. They are bound to have pictures of dwarves on there. I don't know about any dwarf specific LotR forums. I'm guessing LotR is either too small a game to have race specific forums, but also the way the game is organised. I think most people have multiple races and it is promoted by the having a good race and evil race to play with.

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Knight of the Raven

#4 Post by Knight of the Raven »

Mathlann, I own Shadow and Flame, Khazad-Dum and The Free People. The website has nothing I've not already seen.

rdghuizing, thanks for the link. I lament the low amount of dwarf armies on internet, but the pictures I found there pleased me.