Xbox One Anyone?

A forum for all other games which don't fit into the other gaming forums. Elves (and other races) in other tabletop wargame systems. The place to discuss systems like, Mordheim, Warmachine, Infinity and Warthrone. But also topics that relate to any other game such as 40K, Dropzone Commander, board games or PC/Console gaming belong here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Facade19

Xbox One Anyone?

#1 Post by Facade19 »

Got a Xbox One for Christmas. Was wondering if other forum members have one so we could play a few rounds together. Currently have BF4 and CoD Ghosts. Cheers.
wisetiger7

Re: Xbox One Anyone?

#2 Post by wisetiger7 »

I have one. Look me up sometime. Gamertag is wisetiger7.
BF4, COD:BO2, Forza, Assassin's Creed 4, NBA 2K14
thelordcal wrote:Or he uses his big a$$ banner pole as a great weapon...
wisetiger7 wrote:That's what she said.
Asurion Whitestar wrote:I would normally delete such an off topic post, but this is just too good. Classic..!! :)
Facade19

#3 Post by Facade19 »

Sweet! My gamertag, as always being original, Facade19. I am adding you to my friend's list.
Rajmahal

#4 Post by Rajmahal »

The Xbox One looks really nice. I'm not a console gamer but I'll probably pick it up in the future as one of my hobbies is video game development and I'd like to port over my games to that console. Right now, Microsoft have a deal where if your games are high enough quality, they'll provide you the software to port to the Xbox One for free, which is pretty fantastic. I'm hoping my current projects will quality as being good enough for that. [-o<
Facade19

#5 Post by Facade19 »

I wish you all the best with that. Are you aware of similar support from Sony in regards to your project? I know that Sony has a strong base of indie games and from what I gather they are really supportive of indie gaming.
Rajmahal

#6 Post by Rajmahal »

I haven't looked too closely into it yet. I imagine that Sony should have something comparable and I'll check it out once I get closer to the point of porting to consoles. I'm using Unity 3D for my game engine and there are porting capabilities to both Xbox One and PS4 ... but I've only heard of the free porting licence to Xbox One so far.