Highelves vs Darkelves 2400p

This forum is for the posting of reports of your famous victories and crushing defeats. It is for both single battle reports and for ongoing army diaries/blogs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Browncastle

Highelves vs Darkelves 2400p

#1 Post by Browncastle »

Hey welcome to my Battle Blog. Here I will post Battlereports, off some off the games I play, games that show some strenghts of unit and builds, or games that need analyses. Id love to get some feed back both on builds and strategy, Im doing this blog to help my self and hopefully help strenghten other armies of the Asur (With the help of the community offcourse.

Ill make a index as soon as I get 10 or so batreps up.
Last edited by Browncastle on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
[url]http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41281[/url]
Browncastle

Re: Allarielle on a stroll with the sisters. under construct

#2 Post by Browncastle »

HE vs DE
No comp, modified TLoS.

After vanguard: all his fastcav move up, mine stays back. DE(purple) deploy from left darkriders, blackguard, 2x Bolthrower, pegasus Lord(1+arm 3++) Whitchelves With couldron and hag bsb, hydra, darkriders, bolthrower, lvl4 With Warlocks.
HE deploy from left Sisters of Avelorn With Anointed, Handmaiden, mounted noble, reavers(spears n bow), Whitelions With Allarielle and Lothern Seahelm, Reavers(bow) silverhelms With noble.
HE1: I get +1 and wins first turn, Silverhelm With noble charge Warlocks With lvl4. Reavers charge darkriders(he probly thought I were going to charge With mounted noble also, from the sisters, so he held killing 1 With SnS) In Magic I get off thrones and flesh to stone on sisters. shooting see some blackguard fall(4-5) In combat reavers win but darkriders hold. ON the other flank, my noble puts 2 wounds on the lvl4 wish had no ward:/, and silverhelms finish her off, 1 warlock fell also, and I lost to helms in the prosess. The break and are run Down, big Points and both his casters are gone, turn 1.
DE1: hydra turns to face helms, blacguard moves up some, as do darkriders, shooting does NeXT to nothing might have been a wound or 2, helms lose 2 from bolthrower. darkriders in combat holds on. No Magic
HE2 and DE2, darkriders are taken Down, and reavers reform so that they will flee through sisters, helms reform and move backwards, one darkrider gets shot. turn3 DE black guard charge reavers who flee through sisters(ItP) Hydra fail charge on helms.
HE3: blacguard gets almost eliminated by sisters, helms charge bolthrower and overuns out of los from hydra, darkriders lose 3 to soul quence, and flees infront of witches. reavers Dance around peg Prince.
DE3 and HE4: hydra burns 1 helm. here Im a little unsure, I belive the last 3 blackguard died to SnS, the HE turn helms fail maching test so Noble leaves unit. Sister march towards bolthrowers, everything els moves out of line of sight.
DE4 and HE5: hydraq charge helms, and I let them leave the Battle Field, failed charge. peg Prince Chase the sisters. He turn, sisters charge on bolthrower noble the other.
HE6: Noble moves up to Block hydra should Magic and shooting fail. Hydra is killed of by Magic, and sisters. reavers line up to protect rear of sisters.
DE 6: Peg Prince charges reavers and kills them, overuns into sisters. Game over.

Result 18 - 2. I got +200p for zones, almost everything went to plan, and I found my list had alot of flexibility. I danced around him all game. The plain nobles were a joy to play, they were jumping in and out off reavers and helms, allways putting pressure on my opponent. On several turns I had 5++ up on both sisters and Lions. Next time I make a bat rep I take Pictures, not having pics, made the diagrams a little off.
Browncastle

Re: Allarielle on a stroll with the sisters. (with diagrams)

#3 Post by Browncastle »

Post analyse and list:

Allarielle and the LSH With banner of avelorn, in Whitelions, is a true force, getting flesh to stone and thrones of when ever they wanted, and as I had so much Control over the movement phase I could just turn my flank towards stuff, becouse of stubborn and LSH abilities.
But they didnt do much of an impact in this game.

Anointed, hand Maiden and sisters did though. Giving 6++ and 4++ vs Magic is huge. And the anointed were well armed to take on the peg Prince, but It never happened, open lists afterall. I dont think he really wanted to try that Challenge. And he never got that charge he were looking for. Handmaiden With the horn of Isha is brutal, no penalty for moving, allways SnS, and 1+ to hit both shooting and Close combat is huge. You can possibly get boosts in 3 diffrent phases (shooting, SNS, closecombat) Under other match ups I might move her into lions, getting back some of the splendour of old books lions.

My core pluss the mounted nobles, were a joy to play, their so flexible its scary. Ive gone through the Points and Ive found that Ican get the Points for lances, and a enchanted Shield for one of them. I played this game With 14pts less:P

Allarielle

Anointed
Ring of khaine, Charmed Shield, golden Crown

Handmaiden
Horn of Isha

LSH
banner of avelorn

Noble
bardedsteed, halberd, heavyarmour, Shield, lioncloak.

Noble
bardedsteed, halberd, heavyarmour, Shield, lioncloak.

9 reavers
FCG, Spears n bow

9 Reavers
Mus, Std, bows

9 Silverhelms
FCG, Shields

25 Whitelions
FCG, BotWD

19 Sisters
highsister
Browncastle

Re: Highelves vs Darkelves 2400p

#4 Post by Browncastle »

Got a game today, its against woodelves or lizardmen. Maybe we get to play 2 games. Ill post short batreps later toonight or tomorrow.
Loremaster Avarael

#5 Post by Loremaster Avarael »

Nice win, thanks for posting!
Nicene

#6 Post by Nicene »

Thanks for the report! I think LSH in lions is a very intriguing idea.
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=61399]my MSU army list/battle reports[/url]

[quote="Nyeave"]Omg it's a parrot chariot - a parriot... :D[/quote]