Team Tournament Preparation Blog

This forum is for the posting of reports of your famous victories and crushing defeats. It is for both single battle reports and for ongoing army diaries/blogs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Baleanoon

Re: Team Tournament Preparation Blog

#121 Post by Baleanoon »

SpellArcher wrote:Yeah, team events are never that simple are they? There was some interesting stuff on Asrai from Serbia's WE player on his Glade Rider-based Coven, particularly regarding fighting MSU Daemons. He was top scoring WE. Funnily enough he failed to highlight the combat threat from Horrors.

:)

http://www.asrai.org/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=27854
I'm actually considering doing an all glade rider core army. The only drops being 3 death magic wizards, a bsb, and sisters. Keep the majority of my banners of the board. Essentially designed as a alpha strike type list. Remove dangerous elements immediately, and then shoot out 90 point wizards and delaying units to get the rest of my points out of harms way.

I think WE are the only army that can put down 80 shots on 3 or 4s + 3d6 S4 on Bs 6, turn one, the AP is a little excessive. I'm also considering doing it as a light council, but I like the idea of taking characters out of units.
I saw Karaz-a-Karak...and then I burned it to the ground.

Baleanoon and House Morhathel march once again for the Glory of Khaine and his chosen King.