High Elves vs Lizardmen 2500pts

This forum is for the posting of reports of your famous victories and crushing defeats. It is for both single battle reports and for ongoing army diaries/blogs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

SteVieBizzLe

High Elves vs Lizardmen 2500pts

#1 Post by SteVieBizzLe »

Ok guys thought i would post my first battle report.

Using the amazing technology that is Google Hangout, I recently played what the youtube kids are calling a 'Virtual Game' against a friend of mine from way over in California (Im based in the UK).

Here is the link to the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npX0x0i0mes

I am off camera playing as the high elves. Be sure to subscribe to Steven Walker's channel while you are there :)

Oh and you feel so inclined you can check out my Youtube channel for more battle reports and High Elf content here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMPYWw ... WnZ-qcBZqA

Hope you watch the game guys and enjoy it. Quick mention has to go to Curu for the recommendation to use double heavens mages, it worked really well.

My list:

Archamage – 275
-Lvl 4 (lore of heavens)
-Book of Hoeth

Noble – 170
-BSB
-Dragon Armour
-Enchanted Shield
-Barded Steed
-Ogre Blade
-Luckstone

Mage – 145
-Lvl 2 (lore of heavens)
-Scroll

11 Silver Helms – 283
-Full Command
-Shields

5 Reavers – 80
-Spears

5 Reavers – 80
-Spears

5 Reavers - 80
-Spears

17 Archers – 180
-Musician

23 White Lions – 379
-Full Command
-Banner of the World Dragon

24 Phoenix Guard – 435
-Full Command
-Razor Standard

6 Shadow Warriors – 84

Bolt Thrower – 70
Bolt Thrower – 70
Bolt Thrower – 70

Eagle – 50
Eagle – 50
Rexhavoc

Re: High Elves vs Lizardmen 2500pts

#2 Post by Rexhavoc »

Nice Job on the battle. Your list is very similar to mine so I love to see it performing well with a good general.

That YouTube battle was brutal though. 1 hour and 20 mins. I got up to the part where your opponent was just slowly placing your PG in Ranks on the movement tray and I had to fast forward. Lol. I got the highlights of each phase and watched the full last turn. Commentary over fast forward may work better next time. :)

Nice play though. Gratz