HE MSU at CanCon 2014 - Summary

This forum is for the posting of reports of your famous victories and crushing defeats. It is for both single battle reports and for ongoing army diaries/blogs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Swordmaster of Hoeth
Southern Sentinel

Re: HE MSU at CanCon 2014 - Summary

#121 Post by Swordmaster of Hoeth »

Hi guys,

Some good predictions! Check out the new options I am currently considering in the army list topic and please let me know which one you would like the most!

Outcasts - Need for Speed

Cheers!

Twitter @SwordOfHoeth

High Elves MSU - Observations
Rabidnid wrote:Are you seriously asking someone called Swordmaster of Hoeth why he has more swordmasters than white lions? Really?
Nicene

#122 Post by Nicene »

I predict Book because you "need to be more aggressive." The Book gives you a lot more power at the cost of a little bit of safety (maybe?). So that seems a clear change if you're looking to increase the destructive potential of your list.

Core helms also make sense! Looks like you might be drifting away from shooting and more toward combat if you chose them. Will you have space for all your units to maneuver? Helms at least can run very narrow--even 2-wide allows them to operate very efficiently.
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=61399]my MSU army list/battle reports[/url]

[quote="Nyeave"]Omg it's a parrot chariot - a parriot... :D[/quote]
Swordmaster of Hoeth
Southern Sentinel

#123 Post by Swordmaster of Hoeth »

Hi Nicene,

As you have seen in the Army List topic I didn't include BoH. While I always say the item is great and no wonder people take it, I prefer to add a little extra insurance I don't kill my general and even if he does not cast spells he is alive by the end of the game. Need to be more aggressive was related to the more bold movement phase and more daring attacks in combat phase!

I believe I will have space to move. And with cavalry in front and infantry behind I can also create 2 wave attack.

Cheers!

Twitter @SwordOfHoeth

High Elves MSU - Observations
Rabidnid wrote:Are you seriously asking someone called Swordmaster of Hoeth why he has more swordmasters than white lions? Really?