Rise of the Anointed!

This forum is for the posting of reports of your famous victories and crushing defeats. It is for both single battle reports and for ongoing army diaries/blogs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

pk-ng

Re: Rise of the Anointed!

#91 Post by pk-ng »

Hey guys!
So took a small break but back to the reporting before I forget the details

Game 4 - Empire / Battle for the Pass
The 4th game sees me matched up against empire! His army was somewhat scary and consist of
Karl Franz on Horse
Lvl 4 Light on Horse - Scroll and stuff
BSB on Horse - CoC/ 1+
Lvl 1 Light on Horse - Van Horstman Speculum
Peg Captain
Peg Captain

10 IC Knights - FC Flaming Banner
10 Knights - M,SB
10 Knigts - M,SB

3 Demigryphs
3 Demigryphs

1 Stank
1 Stank

Great the infamous 1+ army...this was going to be tough especially with 2 stank which I needed to get rid of ASAP (before they get into my lines and screw me over).
So for deployment I was able to refuse flank and he pretty much deployed most of his army diagonally opposite of me (which was great for me).
For deployment I was able to chaff up 1 unit of Demi + 1 unit of knights on the left flank (these guys kept getting chaffed up but 1 unit :D).
He won turn 1 and off he goes...no charges declared...1st Stank declares 5 SP....rolls misfire! (Win!) then rolls 6 (Double Win!) BOOM BOOM! Threat 1 down!
His other stuff just moves forward
My turn 1 sees me doing 5/6W to the stank with my RBT. Scroll gets drawn (perfect).
His turn 2 sees his Stank moving 3" and damaging itself down to 1W. He charges chaff (only moves 1"
My Turn 2 sees me finishing off the stank and starting to get his Peg Caps and units
His Turn 3 sees him moving up a bit and some shuffling
My turn 3 I chaff him up and position my PG unit close to his IC knights with all his characters. In the event he charges my chaff I would be able to charge his IC knights nad MINDRAZORRRRRRRRRRRR!!
His turn 4 see him killing off some RBTs and chaff.
My Turn 4 see my PG going into his IC knights and i get Iceshard / Wildform and Mindrazor off him.
the next few turn sees me killing off his IC units but the mages got away
Game 15-5 to me.
So this seee me getting 60/80 coming overall 3rd. Which meants I would be on table 1 to vs the top guy...which unfortunately was against the gamie-ist's cunt in the community.

Game 5 - Daemon of Chaos / Battle Line
His list was
Kairos
Epidemus
BSB on Pally
Blue Scribe
10 Pink horros
10 Pink horros
10 Pink horros

23 PB - FC, Banner of Swiftness

3 Beast of Nurgle
4 Beast of Nurgle
6 Beast of Nurgle

2 Skull cannnon

Army vs army I would have the advanatage as I have 2 banishment but all he needed was to play for a draw and he would bwin the tournament

Long story short after 2.5hrs of alot "heated" rules debate (only 3.5 turns) and some bad luck on my part (Forbidden rod D6 = 1 D3 = 2 roll double 1 for D3, 17 banishment hits with only 7 wounds [he saved all but 4] and misfiring my purple sun). I lost the game 20-0 (VP was 670 - 0). He cleared alot of my chaff but I wasn't able to get points as i didn't kill anything. It is and was the most unenjoyable game of warhammer i've ever played. This guy had a reputation and I wasn't his 1st victim. Don't get me wrong he's a good player but a game-y cunt which I would not of like to play against.

I ended up 4th on BP which was I was ok about...if only I had a little better luck.

Anyway thanks for reading!
ETC WHFB Team Singapore
2014 - Chaos Dwarfs & Most Favoured Enemy
2015 - High Elves & Top HE

T9A
Highborn Elves - Army Book Committee
Balancing Board
Highborn Elves - ex-Army Support