IoB seaguard for sale. And lion chariots too, maybe others

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

IoB seaguard for sale. And lion chariots too, maybe others

#1 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

I recently bought a lot of stuff to get some things I wanted. That means I have extras to sell. I'll mostly do it on ebay as things tend to sell faster there, but I'll post some things here that I think people might be interested in.

15 IoB seaguard with full command. Bare plastic, though most have been assembled/glued to bases. Does $25 per set sound reasonable? (I have 4 sets).
2 Lion Chariots- Assembled, one is primed with a bit of paint (nothing that can't be worked with) $20 each
3 Eagles (1 new in blister, 2 primed black) lets say $10 each, 12 for the one in the blister.

I've got other fun stuff on my ebay page (like a metal Tyrion)
http://www.ebay.com/usr/westcely
espn

Re: IoB seaguard for sale. And lion chariots too, maybe othe

#2 Post by espn »

Shannar, Sealord wrote:I recently bought a lot of stuff to get some things I wanted. That means I have extras to sell. I'll mostly do it on ebay as things tend to sell faster there, but I'll post some things here that I think people might be interested in.

15 IoB seaguard with full command. Bare plastic, though most have been assembled/glued to bases. Does $25 per set sound reasonable? (I have 4 sets).
2 Lion Chariots- Assembled, one is primed with a bit of paint (nothing that can't be worked with) $20 each
3 Eagles (1 new in blister, 2 primed black) lets say $10 each, 12 for the one in the blister.

I've got other fun stuff on my ebay page (like a metal Tyrion)
http://www.ebay.com/usr/westcely
Is this sold?
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

Re: IoB seaguard for sale. And lion chariots too, maybe othe

#3 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

I've got a couple eagles left. The rest went real quick for better than dreamed of prices after GW discontinued a bunch of it.