Lots of spare bits to go....

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

afterglow82

Lots of spare bits to go....

#1 Post by afterglow82 »

[EDIT] Few more bits to add - I still have the spares from 6 boxes of shadow warriors/sisters, so there's loads of weapons and sister heads. Only a couple of shadow warriors heads though, they proved very popular. I've also finished my characters, so I have a bunch of weapon arms, Mage arms (staffs, wands etc) and the spares from one of my dragons - spare head, the spines from the back and tail etc, as well as spare weapons and the Mage bits.

In addition I still have quite a few command group bits for WL, PG and DP. (No white lion heads tho)

[/EDIT]
Hey guys, i recently assembled around 6,000 points of high elves, so i have lots of spare bits lying around

Obviously things like legs/cloaks are hard to come by, as you don't normally get spares, but i have a huge number of spare heads, weapons, arms etc, and LOADS of banners/musician/champion bits (for instance, i have 9 spare phoenix guard standards, which are ideal for conversions to a battle standard, stuff like that)

I don't really need money for them, they're only lying around anyway, so I'm thinking if anyone wants to give me a couple of quid for a stamp and an envelope, I'll send you whatever you need?

I think £2/€2.50/$3/AUS$3.50 would be reasonable, that way i can get padded envelopes? Can be paid by paypal.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM and i'll see if i have what you're looking for :)

**Please be reasonable though - no "just send me everything you have" - i want to be able to help lots of people out, not just one ;)
Last edited by afterglow82 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
afterglow82

Re: Lots of spare bits to go....

#2 Post by afterglow82 »

here's a rough list of what i have:

flame phoenix bits x2
tiranoc chariot bits x3 boxes
white lions bits x5 boxes
phoenix guard bits x5 boxes
caradryan bits x2 seated x 1standing
shadow warriors bits x3.5 boxes
sisters of averlorn bits x 1.5 boxes
island of blood bits x3 (not many spares cos i converted the extra musicians etc into rank-n-file soldiers, but i have a couple of standards, and a mage)
dragon prince bits x 3 boxes
silver helms bits x 1 box (mostly used)
couple of bits from 3 bolt throwers, but again i've used a few in conversions

feel like i have more than this, but im at work at the moment so i cant check :S

Haven't assembled my skycutters or dragons yet, but i'll have spare mage bits from one dragon at least, and either mage or prince bits from the other dragon, and spares from the skycutters (but again i havent decided what im doing with those yet! (3 crew? sea helm? bolt thrower?)
Iluvatar

#3 Post by Iluvatar »

Wow, that's interesting - and generous from you!
There's a few things I'd be interested in: spares from the chariots, and command bits from the phoenix and dragon princes (one of each, except the PG banner top which would be great if doubled).

Shadow warriors stuff would be ace as well, but I guess many others will be interested in them!

I'm living in France and I have PayPal as well.
Eloras

#4 Post by Eloras »

Indeed, things like Shadow warrior heads, for instance, who can't use a few of them?! ;-)

Why not post a picture of your spares - so we can see what great stuff there is?
(I have paypal as well)
Nyeave

#5 Post by Nyeave »

Sent you a PM
Visit my plog at [url]http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=43542[/url]
afterglow82

#6 Post by afterglow82 »

Iluvatar wrote:Wow, that's interesting - and generous from you!
There's a few things I'd be interested in: spares from the chariots, and command bits from the phoenix and dragon princes (one of each, except the PG banner top which would be great if doubled).

Shadow warriors stuff would be ace as well, but I guess many others will be interested in them!

I'm living in France and I have PayPal as well.

which particular chariot bits would you like? i have mostly tiranoc bits, as ive assembled mine as lion chariots

command sets from the phoenix guard and dragon princes are no problem, are you thinking: DP musician arm, DP standard+banner, DP standard bearer sword arm, DP champion sword arm? and similar for the PG? or are there other bits you need too? i dont have much in the way of legs and bodies. Also there are two PG banner tops, one that kind of matches the banner itself, and the other which is a kind of brazier, which would you like? or one of each?

which shadow warriors bits would you be interested in? the heads seem to be in high demand, but i can easily give a few to each person that wants them. if its bows/bodies/swords you're looking for, i should have loads spare of those
afterglow82

#7 Post by afterglow82 »

Eloras wrote:Indeed, things like Shadow warrior heads, for instance, who can't use a few of them?! ;-)

Why not post a picture of your spares - so we can see what great stuff there is?
(I have paypal as well)
good idea, will try my best!
Iluvatar

#8 Post by Iluvatar »

afterglow82 wrote:which particular chariot bits would you like? i have mostly tiranoc bits, as ive assembled mine as lion chariots

command sets from the phoenix guard and dragon princes are no problem, are you thinking: DP musician arm, DP standard+banner, DP standard bearer sword arm, DP champion sword arm? and similar for the PG? or are there other bits you need too? i dont have much in the way of legs and bodies. Also there are two PG banner tops, one that kind of matches the banner itself, and the other which is a kind of brazier, which would you like? or one of each?

which shadow warriors bits would you be interested in? the heads seem to be in high demand, but i can easily give a few to each person that wants them. if its bows/bodies/swords you're looking for, i should have loads spare of those
For the chariots, the mounts are what I'm particularly looking for: both lions (for Storm of Magic) and horses (for cavalry conversions). Tiranoc charioteers are also welcome; other bits I could use but I have no specific plans for them at the moment.
For DPs and PGs you're spot on: arms / banners / weapons. No need for legs or bodies. And I'm looking for two of the brasiers for a conversion.
Shadow warriors, the arms (both sides) I'd be interested into (10 of each if you have enough?), maybe torsos too if no one wants them more. Heads, 5 would be great, but I wouldn't want to abuse!
afterglow82

#9 Post by afterglow82 »

For the chariots, the mounts are what I'm particularly looking for: both lions (for Storm of Magic) and horses (for cavalry conversions). Tiranoc charioteers are also welcome; other bits I could use but I have no specific plans for them at the moment.
For DPs and PGs you're spot on: arms / banners / weapons. No need for legs or bodies. And I'm looking for two of the brasiers for a conversion.
Shadow warriors, the arms (both sides) I'd be interested into (10 of each if you have enough?), maybe torsos too if no one wants them more. Heads, 5 would be great, but I wouldn't want to abuse!
i should be able to manage most of that, apart from the mounts. i'll have a look and see what i have, but im planning on the spare horses for some of my old reaver metals, and i dont have any spare lions.

send me a PM and we'll sort it out :)
afterglow82

#10 Post by afterglow82 »

Shannar + Nyeave, my latest messages dont seem to be sending to you, let me know if you've got them :S
Nyeave

#11 Post by Nyeave »

Got it
Visit my plog at [url]http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=43542[/url]
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#12 Post by Prince of Spires »

I am actually interested in the flame phoenix and silver helm bits. Both offer lots of modeling and conversion options I think.

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Viale

#13 Post by Viale »

Unless I'm stepping on Rod's toes I would like one Flame Phoenix head(the one with closed mouth).
Sackree

#14 Post by Sackree »

This is so awesome of you bud, how many white lion heads do you have? I'd love to be able to do a head change on all my silver helms with plumed helmets.
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=45855]Charge of the Loremaster - Army Blog[/url]
afterglow82

#15 Post by afterglow82 »

Prince of Spires wrote:I am actually interested in the flame phoenix and silver helm bits. Both offer lots of modeling and conversion options I think.

Rod
flame phoenix bits are no prob, which silver helm bits in particular were you looking for? I dont have much, because i had to use some to fix some old broken silver helm models. Probably one or 2 lances, couple of shield arms. i have a load of the icons off the front of their helmets i think
afterglow82

#16 Post by afterglow82 »

Viale wrote:Unless I'm stepping on Rod's toes I would like one Flame Phoenix head(the one with closed mouth).
I THINK i should have a spare one, if i remember rightly the phoenix set comes with four heads, one each open and closed mouth in both fire and ice? I'll check tonight and let you know :)
afterglow82

#17 Post by afterglow82 »

Sackree wrote:This is so awesome of you bud, how many white lion heads do you have? I'd love to be able to do a head change on all my silver helms with plumed helmets.
I haven't counted, but i've assembled 3 boxes, so however many heads that leaves spare? (minus three or four that have gone to other people)

How many do you need?
Sackree

#18 Post by Sackree »

About sixteen all together to complete the Fun buss but I just appreciate anything you have.
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=45855]Charge of the Loremaster - Army Blog[/url]
Viale

#19 Post by Viale »

Thank you very much. And you are, as others have said, awesome for doing this =D>
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#20 Post by Prince of Spires »

Viale wrote:Unless I'm stepping on Rod's toes I would like one Flame Phoenix head(the one with closed mouth).
I'm sure we can share if both sets are still available. And otherwise I'll let you have them. I want them for an (at the moment) vague conversion project. If you have a better purpose for them then you should take them.
afterglow82 wrote: flame phoenix bits are no prob, which silver helm bits in particular were you looking for? I dont have much, because i had to use some to fix some old broken silver helm models. Probably one or 2 lances, couple of shield arms. i have a load of the icons off the front of their helmets i think
I was actually wondering if you have any horse heads. I'm planning a stable scenery piece, and they're suited for adding bits on here and there.

In general I must say I love the initiative. I'm thinking of perhaps creating a sticky "bits swap" topic here. A lot of people either are looking for some piece or have stuff left over.

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
afterglow82

#21 Post by afterglow82 »

Prince of Spires wrote:
I'm sure we can share if both sets are still available. And otherwise I'll let you have them. I want them for an (at the moment) vague conversion project. If you have a better purpose for them then you should take them.
afterglow82 wrote: flame phoenix bits are no prob, which silver helm bits in particular were you looking for? I dont have much, because i had to use some to fix some old broken silver helm models. Probably one or 2 lances, couple of shield arms. i have a load of the icons off the front of their helmets i think
I was actually wondering if you have any horse heads. I'm planning a stable scenery piece, and they're suited for adding bits on here and there.

In general I must say I love the initiative. I'm thinking of perhaps creating a sticky "bits swap" topic here. A lot of people either are looking for some piece or have stuff left over.

Rod
Viale wrote:Thank you very much. And you are, as others have said, awesome for doing this =D>
I'm pretty sure i dont have any spare horse heads, as I'm sure you know they are fairly hard to come by! I'll check out phoenix bits tonight and let you guys know tomorrow :)
afterglow82

#22 Post by afterglow82 »

Rod
good idea on the sticky, everyone has loads of bits lying around
afterglow82

#23 Post by afterglow82 »

Sackree wrote:About sixteen all together to complete the Fun buss but I just appreciate anything you have.
i would think i probably have 16, but some of those will be the bare heads (i dont like them so i always use helmeted heads), and i'm guessing the bare ones wouldnt look right for your silver helms? I'll get together what i have and get back to you tomorrow :)
Viale

#24 Post by Viale »

Prince of Spires wrote: I'm sure we can share if both sets are still available. And otherwise I'll let you have them. I want them for an (at the moment) vague conversion project. If you have a better purpose for them then you should take them.
I'm only interested in that single phoenix head, you can have the rest. Mine is for a conversion project as well. I'm building my own Skycutters out of Dark Eldar Raider chassis and I'm calling them Phoenix class air galleys. The phoenix head I need for the ram in front.
afterglow82

#25 Post by afterglow82 »

afterglow82 wrote:
Sackree wrote:About sixteen all together to complete the Fun buss but I just appreciate anything you have.
i would think i probably have 16, but some of those will be the bare heads (i dont like them so i always use helmeted heads), and i'm guessing the bare ones wouldnt look right for your silver helms? I'll get together what i have and get back to you tomorrow :)
Ok, have a few less than i thought - i have a total of 11, which includes 4 bare heads, 5 regular helmeted heads, and 2 champion helmeted heads (with the larger plume). They're yours if you want them? If you do send me a PM and we can sort out addresses/paypal etc :)
afterglow82

#26 Post by afterglow82 »

Prince of Spires wrote:I'm sure we can share if both sets are still available. And otherwise I'll let you have them. I want them for an (at the moment) vague conversion project. If you have a better purpose for them then you should take them.

Rod
Ok, i have your set of flame phoenix bits Rod - wing and tail flames, and the bit from the back/neck.

Regards heads, i have 3: one flame phoenix head with closed mouth, and two frostie heads with open mouths, one helmeted, one bare.

Can you guys decide between yourselves who needs what most?
Sackree

#27 Post by Sackree »

My package arrived quickly, cheers bud, appreciate it a lot.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#28 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Mine arrived today as well. Helped me out a bunch with a couple of those. I appreciate it a lot.
Tarval

#29 Post by Tarval »

Hello,

Wanted to see if you had any basic white lion helmets with the tops?
Iluvatar

#30 Post by Iluvatar »

Got my package yesterday. Very happy for the lot, thanks a lot afterglow! :D