WTB : Beautiful HIgh Elves Army

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Aidur

WTB : Beautiful HIgh Elves Army

#1 Post by Aidur »

Hi guys after all of this time, I've realized that I won't be playing and painting anymore since I'm concentrating on my master degree and full time job. I've build a special "showcase" room in my house to put my hobbies and collections.

Thing is, my HE is largely unpainted. Therefore, I'm looking to buy a full army with exceptional paint job quality. I'm willing to pay $$$$ just to have an army sitting there so I can adore them daily. It won't be for gaming, at all.

So if you need someone to care and house your stuff, throw me some offers. I'm looking for 2000-3000 pts here just with similiar variance as the he box set (which ironically I own). Here's my preference :
- newer model. I have lots of OOP metal and don't want more.
- painted in high standard (aesthetic > functionality)
- uniformity/thematic especially color palette
- block of troops > individual character, which can be purchased easier online.
- however don't be afraid to throw me some offers.

I've seen your showcases here which I trully love, so, gimme! Lol

Thanks, Aidur
Galharen
Master of Brushes

Re: WTB : Beautiful HIgh Elves Army

#2 Post by Galharen »

Don't you wanna maybe try commission painting? :)
Aidur

#3 Post by Aidur »

Commission painting would be the real deal since I can choose my own theme however I've seen the ones I like and they have very high price tags. I understand, as a designer myself, it's not that easy or cheap to make a beautiful artwork. I hope to find a better deal where the owner needs some cash or want to move his/her collections somewhere else that will love them. Win-win situation.

Unless you want to do commission for me, or hook me up with someone honest with reasonable price. I will do Eldar as well :)
Galharen
Master of Brushes

#4 Post by Galharen »

PM me please with models you would like to have painted and the level example what you wanna get and we can discuss prices :)