In need of lost RBT part

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Andrew_uk

In need of lost RBT part

#1 Post by Andrew_uk »

Hi All,

I stupidly assembled my RBTs about 4 years ago when I first built them but then I got on with painting other things, now all this time later I've decided I should actually get on with painting them up :)

To make my life easier for painting I left off the firing arms from all of them which I think was a good call considering how fiddly they look. I put all these bits in a ziplock bag and left that next to them.

Now I've opened up the ziplock bag and most of the parts match up, however I am 2 RBT arms short!!! It's infuriating

So I'm wondering has anyone here done some special conversion that didn't require these bits? If so do you still have them spare? I'd be willing to pay a few pounds in addition to any postage.

Thanks in advance

Andrew
Bring me my bow of burning gold, bring me my arrows of desire, bring me my spear O' Clouds unfold, bring me my chariot of FIRE!

Check out my rather slow caledor themed painting log and my dragon project... also my faster moving nurgle themed Warriors of Chaos themed painting log
Andrew_uk

Re: In need of lost RBT part

#2 Post by Andrew_uk »

I think I may have fixed this with greenstuff - I'm not particularly great with it but this seemed like an easy ish bit to try to sculpt

I'll see how it looks once it's set hard
Bring me my bow of burning gold, bring me my arrows of desire, bring me my spear O' Clouds unfold, bring me my chariot of FIRE!

Check out my rather slow caledor themed painting log and my dragon project... also my faster moving nurgle themed Warriors of Chaos themed painting log
John Rainbow

#3 Post by John Rainbow »

I have a single arm on some of my RBTs. No one has ever noticed.
Aerendar Valandil

#4 Post by Aerendar Valandil »

I have the same problem. On one of the RBT's I fixed this by using plastic bow halves from the archer boxed set. Works.
Andrew_uk

#5 Post by Andrew_uk »

It came out pretty well :) I'll post pics when I've painted in a month or 2