an unfortunate warning...

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Mr. Lucifer

an unfortunate warning...

#1 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

So... I organised a trade a few months ago and it seems I have been scammed...

I had arranged to trade my Tamurkhan book (a book that I had really liked, read all the way through and then unfortunately sat on my shelf gathering dust...) with Asurion Whitestar for Nagash book...

We are now 2+ months down the line, he would have got mine... I don't have his and he has made no contact...

I mist say.. I am sadder about this than I imagined I would be, its a horrible feeling to be scammed and to send away something that you spent your hard earned money on... I think I even had a little frustrated cry earlier in the weekend... :(

Anyway - i don't expect admin to do anything (nothing they can do...) but please beware of the above person... He is obviously out to scam!
"We are the chosen of Asuryan, beloved of the gods and heirs to the world. Our armies are the finest in creation; swift where our foes are lumbering, cultured where they are barbaric. Give no thought to failure, nor defeat – we are the Children of Ulthuan and we shall prevail."
grantmepower

Re: an unfortunate warning...

#2 Post by grantmepower »

I doubt that Asurion Whitestar is scamming people. He has had a long tenure on this forum and many other successful trades. However, he hasn't made a new post since late March. It seems you might be out of luck, but if it's any consolation, I don't think it was out of malice.
Ulthuan in Flames: 13/9/6 Bel Hathor 77 kills
Mr. Lucifer

#3 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

Well I have sent off my expensive, oop book and received nothing in return... Feels scammy to me...
"We are the chosen of Asuryan, beloved of the gods and heirs to the world. Our armies are the finest in creation; swift where our foes are lumbering, cultured where they are barbaric. Give no thought to failure, nor defeat – we are the Children of Ulthuan and we shall prevail."
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#4 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

I'd recommend a couple steps. I'm assuming you've attempted to contact him, so I'm leaving that off the list. First, the number on your customs from should allow you to find out if it made it to Australia. Sometimes they are tracked after that, sometimes not but they are always tracked at least to customs. Second, if it has made it that far I'd file a complaint for mail fraud. I don't know how that works in the UK, but your postal people will be able to tell you. Don't expect anything to come of the complaint, but he will get a notice. That might be enough to remind/scare/wake him.

I've made a couple trades with him in the past that worked out well, but that was a few years ago now. The last year or two he's seemed somewhat less reliable, so I'd guess that there are life issues. He may just need the reminder. It would be good if there was a nice way to do it, but since you don't have his phone number the postal inspector may be the only way to achieve that.
Mr. Lucifer

#5 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

I will look in to it... Sounds like a lot of hassle mind you.

I am really disappointed... :( taken all the steam out of me and I certainly won't be doing online trades again - where do people get off doing this?
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#6 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Again, I don't know how it goes in the UK, but in the US the process (usually) takes less than 20mins.
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#7 Post by Prince of Spires »

Hi Mr Lucifer, sad to hear about your bad experience while trading. You are right in that we as admins can't really do anything for you in this. You will have more contact details from Asurion then we do (as you've got an address you send your book to).

However, I will try to contact Asurion for you. I've had some friendly dealings and PM chatter with him in the past. Perhaps I can get a hold of him. It's worth a shot at least. And hopefully it will help you out in this instance. No promises of course. But it might work...

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
John Rainbow

#8 Post by John Rainbow »

As the others have said, Asurion hasn't been around a lot recently - as least no where near as much as he used to. Do you have a tracking number for the package or any details you could follow up on?
Mr. Lucifer

#9 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

I feel that I am in a sticky situation...

Have had a search around and cannot find my proof of postage to him... :/

This means, I'm saying I sent - but have no proof, he'll say it never arrived

He'll say he sent, he wont have proof, i say it hasn't arrived...

However He is well known here evidently, with a 'reputation' that cant be tarnished...
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#10 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Well, I don't know about all that. Like I said before I'm sure something is up with him. If it's intentional or not I have no idea. But without proof of sending your options become extremely limited. Even the mail fraud route is unavailable to you at this juncture.

I will say that it drives me nuts when people don't live up to their side of a trade. I've had great success trading/selling on the internet, but every time someone doesn't live up to their side it makes things harder for all of us.
Mr. Lucifer

#11 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

Yes, I know - I have traded extensively on facebook sites and go to great strain to ensure peoples parcels are well packed and sent out on time... I don't want people to feel worried or let down... I suppose I always expect that others will feel and act the same and I suppose that isn't the case..
Mr. Lucifer

#12 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

for interest, some feedback from a person I have traded with multiple times...

Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#13 Post by Prince of Spires »

Mr. Lucifer wrote:However He is well known here evidently, with a 'reputation' that cant be tarnished...
Yes to the first, no to the second. At least, from my point of view. Asurion has been around for a while (with some 2000+ posts). But that doesn't mean that his reputation can't be tarnished. Or that I don't believe what you're saying (it sounds plausible enough to me at least). Post count doesn't really mean anything other then that someone has spend a lot of time here. Doesn't say anything about how reliably someone is (or at least, not much).

As for Asurion, I know he's had a rough patch in his personal life in the past months. So that could be the cause (though it's not an excuse for not sending in my opinion). I am sorry it turned out this way for you at least. And as mentioned earlier, I'm trying to get in touch with him to see if I can either get an explanation or get him to send the book. No promises of course, but I can at least try.

Rod

Check out my plog

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Mr. Lucifer

#14 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

I do appreciate your efforts Prince... I don't know the chap really, certainly not better than the rest of you but i suppose i am just going from other stories I have heard...
John Rainbow

#15 Post by John Rainbow »

[Post Removed]
Last edited by John Rainbow on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Lucifer

#16 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

So, I'm not the only one then?

To be honest - I don't think ill be staying around this forum. As,lovely as the majority of you seem this whole incident has tarnished my experience here and to be honest I feel thoroughly embarrassed about being scammed... I work hard for my money (I work for a charity that helps disadvantaged young people to get employability skills and gain jobs) and so the little spare money I have is precious....

So, thank you for all your kind words and support but, I don't think ill be spending much time here...

I have email alerts for my private messages though so hopefully ill hear from him and this will all be one big mistake
Teledor

#17 Post by Teledor »

I'm sorry you feel scammed, but you shouldn't feel embarrassed or shame from someone else's actions. They don't reflect on you...

Some of my recollection - I don't believe Asurion actually collected money for the possible female Swordmaster character, right? I remember expressing interest for the purpose of purchasing but it never reached that point. So I'm not sure that was a scam. I thought also that the one Secret Santa project was lost in the warp. He produced pictures of the model (supposedly).. or at least that's what I recall.

I wasn't even aware Asurion was still active on the site over the last year in anyway. But it's not like the site is harboring him or helping him scam people. He seems to be a pretty consistent person - but that's through the lens of the Internet which is obviously incredibly narrow.

Also, people do disappear and reappear at times due to real life issues and crises and the resolutions of those.

I would hesitate to impute all of this onto the forum as a whole. Conducting business on faith of an Internet name alone is always risky. If he initiated the trade, than that's pretty shitty to disappear and not provide a response. But that's the inherent risk of Internet dealing and bartering - the Internet is caveat emptor at its finest. You never know if the person still exists. It takes a giant leap of faith.

Anyways, I'd implore you to stick around and shake it off - a hard lesson learned. But if you feel compelled to leave, at least don't impute one person's potential bad acts onto the community as a whole.
John Rainbow

#18 Post by John Rainbow »

Teledor wrote:Anyways, I'd implore you to stick around and shake it off - a hard lesson learned. But if you feel compelled to leave, at least don't impute one person's potential bad acts onto the community as a whole.
I'm with Teledor here. Maybe you never use the trade forum again and I wouldn't blame you but there is so much else on offer here that you would miss out on.
Mr. Lucifer

#19 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

John Rainbow wrote:
Teledor wrote:Anyways, I'd implore you to stick around and shake it off - a hard lesson learned. But if you feel compelled to leave, at least don't impute one person's potential bad acts onto the community as a whole.
I'm with Teledor here. Maybe you never use the trade forum again and I wouldn't blame you but there is so much else on offer here that you would miss out on.
No more than any other online forum to be honest except, elsewhere I wont *feel* like 'that guy' who got done over - then of he does come back and Denise it all and everything settles down the I have to discuss things with people and engage in conversation with others knowing that he is creeping around the forum... And I don't want that...

I'm not a very active member on this forum so I wont be missed overly and, I'm certainly not blaming anyone else here as someone intimated above.
Jimmy
Centurion

#20 Post by Jimmy »

Hey guys

I'll contact him personally over the coming days and let him know he needs to check this thread and sort everything out.
Nec Sorte Nec Fato - Neither By Chance Nor Fate

X-wing Blog
Asurion Whitestar
The White Star Captain

#21 Post by Asurion Whitestar »

Hey, sorry for the inactivity, RL keeping me from most things I used to do, especially online as I'm mid computer/internet access.
(For a side note here, Jimmy contacted me directly, that there was an issue that needed my attention :3)
I don't recall receiving any Email notification for PMs (Sorry Rod, and Mr.L. I definitely would've replied having seen the PMs), I do have a separate folder for Ulthuan PMs, that could be the issue, but nonetheless I take full responsibility for not checking in more regularly, but as I will explain I thought there was nothing else of it.

So everything is truthful I will include a transcript of our PMs and myown followup. Only things regarding the trade and thought process of myself, no addresses or Mr.L's real name.

Sent: Sun May 10, 2015 6:27 am
To: Asurion Whitestar
Mr. Lucifer
Message subject: Re: Tamurkhan wants to invade Australia!Folder: newest stuff after 2
Been away from forum for a while...

Sent off tamurkhan which i am sure you have received now... Expectantly awaiting Nagash and nothing... I take it this was a scam!

I hope you enjoy your ill gotten gains and feel a pang of guilt each time you look at it!

Sent: Sun May 10, 2015 6:27 am

Asurion Whitestar
Message subject: Re: Tamurkhan wants to invade Australia!Folder: Sent messages
Hi again, forgot to message back yesterday, but the Necromantic package is away! It should get to you within two weeks.

Have you sent the Chaos Tome away yet?

Sent: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:49 pm

Asurion Whitestar
Sounds good I'll post it today, and message again once it's away.
Sent: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:34 am

Mr. Lucifer
Message subject: Re: Tamurkhan wants to invade Australia!Folder: newest stuff after 2
Well... We have each others addresses so... Let get trading!
Sent: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:09 pm

Asurion Whitestar
Of course, .
I forgot to mention, yeah I'm super keen for the trade.
How did you want to handle the trade?

Sent: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:39 am

Mr. Lucifer
yes, mine is hard back also
Sent: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:04 am

Asurion Whitestar
Hi man, sorry about the belated reply, I've been busy with RL stuff, in and out of hospital etc.

It's Hardback.
Yours obviously is? I wasn't aware of any copies in Softback.

Kris.P. Kream
Australia

Sent: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:59 pm

Mr. Lucifer
Message subject: Tamurkhan wants to invade Australia!Folder: newest stuff after 2
Hey dude

Yes, I would be ok with a trade to AUS. Is this Softback?

Drop me your address as we can make it happen.

Mr. Lucifer
United Kingdom

Sent: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:53 am

The most recent at the top, as you can see there was no contact from Mr.L from the 4th of March until the 10th of May. As I've had my fair share of bad dealings also; mostly on other forums and some pretty bad luck with postal services; receiving and sending, I've become quite aware of all the possible areas of exploitation and mishap, more notably exploitation, and I take various precautions to avoid these unfortunate dealings.
Full disclosure: I gave the book to my bro/Kyle to get priced to send to the UK on Friday, he got it priced on Saturday, with no intention to send until I got a reply, he still had it at that point as he was going to chuck it in during his day (he's a salesman, so he drives a lot), I got it back at the end of the following week. And would've sent it if I had received a reply and/or the book. Of course for the record, I have not received the Tamurkhan book.

During the week I discovered that he had blocked PMs, so I couldn't contact him in any case. At this point I posted the message below in the Admin boards.

Post subject: Re: Yo guysPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:08 am
Hi guys,
That brings me to thirdly; I've been fiddling out a trade with Mr. Lucifer's Turmakakakakakhan book for my Nagash ET books. And he has turned off his PMs, needless to say I've been involved in an accidental sting, so at this point I have told him that I've sent it away (giving myself a day in advance to better see if I can trust him as he's new, previous experiences and all), and he turns about and does this.

What's the protocol here, there could be another reason but it looks like malicious intent to thieve fantasy writings.
Could someone PM him or something maybe.?
He also hasn't been on since tues.
I'm fine any which way, I haven't sent the book (albeit I won't get a copy of Turmakakakakakhan with the trade fail), but I'm fine with whatever decision.

So, as you can see, if what he is saying is truth then we were both deluded with our conclusions of each other. I don't have any ill feelings towards him, but would really like to hear what happened from him.
As of mid-March I thought it was just another failed trade and forgot about it (so to speak).
Sincerely,
Kitlith

Head of the Ninth Age 'High' Elves of Light Army Support.

The Mighty Pen (App) Link coming soon
Mr. Lucifer

#22 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

We had agreed the trade after exchanging addresses - what else did you need from me? I sent my book as agreed... The only person who has been dishonest here is you (and quite openly too boot!)

I wasn't aware that I had turned off my PMs, though being that I use my phone, is it possible it was accidental... Regardless, we had made a deal!

As I assumed though - this was a scam, and you have been quite open about some aspects of it.

You agreed that we would send, told me that you had sent when you knew that you hadn't and now are saying that you haven't received my parcel!

As my most recent PM states - I hope you are happy with your ill gotten gains, I really am. If that makes you happy to scam hard working people who don't earn a lot out of stuff then good on you!
Asurion Whitestar
The White Star Captain

#23 Post by Asurion Whitestar »

Mr. Lucifer wrote:We had agreed the trade after exchanging addresses - what else did you need from me? I sent my book as agreed... The only person who has been dishonest here is you (and quite openly too boot!)

I wasn't aware that I had turned off my PMs, though being that I use my phone, is it possible it was accidental... Regardless, we had made a deal!

As I assumed though - this was a scam, and you have been quite open about some aspects of it.

You agreed that we would send, told me that you had sent when you knew that you hadn't and now are saying that you haven't received my parcel!

As my most recent PM states - I hope you are happy with your ill gotten gains, I really am. If that makes you happy to scam hard working people who don't earn a lot out of stuff then good on you!
Hello Mr.L, thankyou for clearing up nothing, as you said; you have no proof of sending the parcel. I could have been dishonest and lied about it if it was a scam; saying that I had sent it but alas have no proof.
I'm not sure if you're being truthful or not, but what you're saying that I was doing runs more in-line with what you were/are doing.

I've been completely honest about this whole thing as you can clearly see I contacted the Lores about it, saying I was the would-be victim. As I also explained that this was a preventional tactic, as you are completely new to this forum and put simply, I don't know you as I do many of the other fine members here. I always had intentions on sending the book, but something felt off when there was no reply when I asked you if you had sent it yet? At that point I delayed the one day wait until I had a response. No response, no send.
This was only solidified by the action of you disabling your PMs. Which is quite difficult to accidentally do, I also use my phone, and it requires you to->
- go to User control panel. Something quite common to do.
- click on Board Preferences.
- click 'No' on the section of 'Allow users to contact you via PM'. Which is preset to 'Yes'. This means you accidentally clicked 'No'.
- you then have to click Submit, and you are then prompted on the change on the next screen.

I can see that it could be disabled accidentally (seeing as you still have it disabled, though possibly not), if you have no idea how to operate changes in the User Control Panel, which sometimes happens.

I wasn't running a scam. I was protecting myself from being scammed, and I'm not saying you tried to scam me, but the evidence points to you (you have no proof, not even a receipt?, why can't you get a re-print from the post office?, you turned your PMs off..?!, you disappeared, you didn't reply.). And to be certain we can ask the Lores for our user Logs, showing who's telling the truth.

You didn't reply for two months, and when you did, you jumped straight to accusing me of running a scam, you didn't ask for a tracking number, you didn't ask if I had recieved the book, you just assumed I had it and accused me of scamming you.
Not to mention I couldn't message you anyway, which is no-ones fault but yourown.

I don't know where you learnt to communicate, but wow, if this had happened to me, I'm pretty damn certain I would ask you for a tracking number or parcel reciept if I'd not recieved it in two months, only if there was no proof of sending whatsoever or no contact at all would I then call Scam. Come to think of it, why didn't you just contact the Lores about this? Or try to actually contact me inbetween the two months gap? Especially before deciding upon yourself that I was scamming you, without contacting me whatsoever in two months and despite my last Message to you asking if you had sent it yet?

I do not have your book and reserve all reservations about you until I receive the book, or proof that you actually did send it.

As many of the members here can confirm, I've been looking for a copy of Tamurkhan for years and if I did have it I'd be bragging about it. I don't have your book, and as I see it, you may not have even sent it? Such a valuable book to not send with tracking or not keeps record of. But please, prove me wrong, go to the post office and get the proof, then look up online the proof of receipt/delivery.
I know I right because I'm telling the truth.

After my detailed reply to you here, and then your reply simply stating me a liar and a scammer.
Seems off to me..

I am curious though, at what point did you come to the realisation that I was scamming you? There was no indication as I didn't attempt to scam you. Was it before you accidentally turned your PMs off or was it during the two months after that. Because as you know, for me it was the PM thing, coupled with you not being on or replying.
Sincerely,
Kitlith

Andrew_uk

#24 Post by Andrew_uk »

John Rainbow wrote:Didn't Asurion also promise to do some casting of that female Elven swordmaster last year? I seem to remember that he took orders but nothing ever came of it... how is he in the secret santa also? Maybe he should be blacklisted on the trade forums?
For what it's worth I wouldn't rely on secret Santa to demonstrate much. I took part the first year and sent mine to chcocolatecruncher55 (I think that was his name?) Either way it was in the UK so should have had no issues with posting...

Then he stopped frequenting the forums around november/december - maybe life just got in the way? Either way I painted up a model of korhill riding in a WLC for him to fit in with his chrace theme. I felt a bit cheated out of a thank you and out of the public acknowledgement that it had arrived... but I know now that if I do it again I'll take pictures :)

Point I'm making though is that not having a vocal recipient isn't a proof of a failed secret Santa
Bring me my bow of burning gold, bring me my arrows of desire, bring me my spear O' Clouds unfold, bring me my chariot of FIRE!

Check out my rather slow caledor themed painting log and my dragon project... also my faster moving nurgle themed Warriors of Chaos themed painting log
Andrew_uk

#25 Post by Andrew_uk »

Asurion Whitestar wrote:please, prove me wrong, go to the post office and get the proof, then look up online the proof of receipt/delivery
You can't just get proof of postage retrospectively like that here in the UK as they print it on your receipt when you send, and you have to pay extra for the privilege. If he can't produce proof then he's either not paid the extra to get the proof, lost the receipt or (as you suspect) not sent.

Disabling PMs like that sounds bizarre as does jumping straight in with the scam accusations
Bring me my bow of burning gold, bring me my arrows of desire, bring me my spear O' Clouds unfold, bring me my chariot of FIRE!

Check out my rather slow caledor themed painting log and my dragon project... also my faster moving nurgle themed Warriors of Chaos themed painting log
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#26 Post by Prince of Spires »

John Rainbow wrote:Didn't Asurion also promise to do some casting of that female Elven swordmaster last year? I seem to remember that he took orders but nothing ever came of it...
What actually happened to the female swordmaster? Seeing how I've actually already paid for one I'm getting curious.

I don't think you can get proof of sending a package in the Netherlands either after you've sent it. Unless you have paid extra for insurance and tracking. Then they should be able to retrieve something. Otherwise it is very much a 'fire and forget' kind of thing.

Rod

Check out my plog

Asurion Whitestar
The White Star Captain

#27 Post by Asurion Whitestar »

Andrew_uk wrote:
Asurion Whitestar wrote:please, prove me wrong, go to the post office and get the proof, then look up online the proof of receipt/delivery
You can't just get proof of postage retrospectively like that here in the UK as they print it on your receipt when you send, and you have to pay extra for the privilege. If he can't produce proof then he's either not paid the extra to get the proof, lost the receipt or (as you suspect) not sent.

Disabling PMs like that sounds bizarre as does jumping straight in with the scam accusations
Thanks for the clearer info on UK post office protocol. The system sounds very akin to Australian post office shenanigans.
Would the receipt have a destination or weight on it as per basic post?
I know the date and price would be on there, which would only help.
Price could be worked roughly to weight and destination as it is the other side of world price I'd imagine, and of course the date would be very helpful for determining truthfulness.

I'm just trying to help get/share the truth from the other side of the "scam" :? :lol:

I don't imagine getting a solid reply from Mr.L at this point will happen.. Sadly.. :(
_____

With the Secret Santa's, I lost out on the last two myself (the years before last), I can't remember whom I had at this point but I painted Chameleon Skinks Camo'd like stealth armour (xv25), and a Sky Cutter with a scratch built hull and Coldone dragon (which I managed to get/keep a couple of pics of), but I received nothing both years and sadly both projects didn't make it to their new homes.
Prince of Spires wrote:
John Rainbow wrote:Didn't Asurion also promise to do some casting of that female Elven swordmaster last year? I seem to remember that he took orders but nothing ever came of it...
What actually happened to the female swordmaster? Seeing how I've actually already paid for one I'm getting curious.

Rod
I'll try and explain the entirety of what's happening here.
Several things seemed to be working against the project, but it isn't dead.
I sent a cast copy and then the original to MAS (MicroArt Studio), both didn't make it.
I've got a copy of the body and weapon but no head.
As some of you know I've been working on an app for Wargaming, Listing, Battle Reporting etc.
With this App was going to be a hopeful successful KS to fund a 3D printer and laser engraver/cutter.
I really wanted to better the design cause she really does seem to almost be out of place, and small. But that could just be me... The 3D design would obviously be better, but could be a year or more away.
I'm happy to cast the original and sculpt a new head for the members than did give me money, but I feel I can do/make it better. I still have that list of people that put money in for some of my initial supplies etc.
Probably be best to re-open the Elamor thread and gauge the response and answers? Wouldn't you agree Rod :3.?
I've learnt a lot about casting, the process and the capabilities of different methods.
I'm certain I could do it better.. If you want.?
Sincerely,
Kitlith

Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#28 Post by Prince of Spires »

Asurion Whitestar wrote:Probably be best to re-open the Elamor thread and gauge the response and answers? Wouldn't you agree Rod :3.?
I've learnt a lot about casting, the process and the capabilities of different methods.
I'm certain I could do it better.. If you want.?
For me personally, I'm for the moment treating it like sunk costs. As in, I'm not sure there will be a model in the end. But, feel free to surprise me...

In general I would say, yes, pick up the thread again and see where it stands. Also, inform those who already invested in the model about what is going on. After all, the whole thing started 4 years ago and hasn't received an update in the past 2. So I think more then a few people are curious to know if they will ever see a model.

Rod

Check out my plog

Mr. Lucifer

#29 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

Sorry for the time taken to reply to this...

To be honest with you all - I had sent this and then kind of forgotten about it. I have dealt with aus bia trade before and the items took an age to get her (and mine there) so I guessed I'd be in for a long wait. Then 1 morning when sorting through my stuff at home it dawned on me that my tamurkhan book wasn't around which jogged my memory to check back in with you to find out where my book was... I agree that I jumped the gun a little, a combination of a bad day at work and a,previous negative trade leading to me being overly aggressive in my response - for which I apologise.

I did have the receipt for the postage which I unfortunately now do not have - I also don't believe that I can get a copy now, though I will look on to that for future reference. At the time, we had both agreed to send and had swapped addresses, you didn't state that you were waiting for my confirmation of sending before you were going to send else I would have been more wary of trading with you in the first place.

Home of this however changes the fact that the duplicity has come entirely from your side of the deal - you agreed to send but, in your 'wisdom' elected not to send and instead wait for me. As much as you say I didn't check with you to confirm that I was sending,nor did you enquire as to why I hadn't sent (if not by messages, why not as a,reply to my initial trade post - seeing as that was what you were waiting for in order to send out my item?)

I don't know why my messages are turned off - I do the majority of my forum activity via my phone, I am not that well versed in how pms go on or off, I have attempted to turn them back on with no avail.

As I stated above, I hope you are really pleased with your acquisition, and that you get the enjoyment from it you deserve - may you paper cut your fingers at every turn of the page.
Asurion Whitestar
The White Star Captain

#30 Post by Asurion Whitestar »

Mr. Lucifer wrote: As I stated above, I hope you are really pleased with your acquisition, and that you get the enjoyment from it you deserve - may you paper cut your fingers at every turn of the page.
#-o
notice that I haven't got book.
The fact that you haven't taken this fact on board tells me that you really, really want to make out that I'm the bad guy that scammed you and I have your book.. Still without you even considering that I'm telling the truth, despite putting everything out there, and you having absolutely no proof whatsoever that I have received the book, NOR the proof that you even sent it.. But still you blame me completely without any evidence at all..!

Even if you did send the book, how can you be 100% sure that I received it. Stop jumping to conclusions and simultaneously ignoring all evidence that leads to the contrary. snip

I still can't be 100% sure that you were the (would be) scammer, but because you're sticking to your dumb-guns it's pretty obvious to me that you're trying to deflect as much focus away from yourself as possible by still feebly announcing that I have your book.
I don't have your book. Get it through your head, or give up on trying to make me out to be something that I'm not.

You can try with all your might to try and make me feel bad, but I won't because I don't have your book.
If you were trying to either make me feel guilty or sorry for you, so I would send the Nagash books off to you you're sadly mistaken, as I won't feel guilty unless you show me proof of it being sent, nor will I feel sorry for you, though you have my pity.

I wish you all the best in overcoming your faults and problems in your life, and all the best on your evolution in this lifetime and all others.

Mind the language. Note (for everyone in here by the way) that I'm now closely watching this topic. So, stay civil.

Prince of Spires
Sincerely,
Kitlith