Looking for Bolt Thrower ammo stand

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Rowena

Looking for Bolt Thrower ammo stand

#1 Post by Rowena »

I'm using alternative bolt throwers mostly for their size, but I would like the ammo stand from the kit to add elven feel. If anyone had one for sale I would be eternally grateful (or if someone could just point me at a bitshop that has it in stock, I have looked but sofar without success.)

I'm mostly active at druchii.net (with the same username and avatar), as my army is dark/high elf mix with DE rules, if you want to check I'm a real person. :D
My painting blog
Even without Games Workshop, we will endure. Armies of the Unsupported Age, the models are out there.
Galdor

Re: Looking for Bolt Thrower ammo stand

#2 Post by Galdor »

Hi,

I have a spare one that I can send you. Where are you based? I'm in the UK, so if it's international I'd have to get you to pay shipping cost. I can set it up via my eBay account.
Rowena

#3 Post by Rowena »

Hi,
thank you so much, you are amazing. I'm in the Czech Republic, so at least it's in Europe. Of course I will gladly pay for the shipping as well as for the bit itself. I have paypal, so ebay would be perfect for me.
Thanks again! :)
My painting blog
Even without Games Workshop, we will endure. Armies of the Unsupported Age, the models are out there.
Galdor

#4 Post by Galdor »

You're welcome. I'll set up the eBay listing for it over the next day or two and pm you the link. I'll check how much the postage from UK to Czech Republic is and let you know.
Rowena

#5 Post by Rowena »

Thanks a lot! :)
My painting blog
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#6 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

If you guys just do it though paypal you'll save the 10% that ebay takes.