Eltharion the Blind

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Alpha

Eltharion the Blind

#1 Post by Alpha »

I was leafing through some old White Dwarfs, and I found the article GW did on Eltharion the Blind vs Shadowblade, and regretted not picking up a model of that Eltharion way back when.

I checked eBay, but nothing there currently, so thought I'd check here if anybody is willing to part with one. As far as postage is concerned, I live in Vancouver, Canada.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

Re: Eltharion the Blind

#2 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Alpha wrote:I was leafing through some old White Dwarfs, and I found the article GW did on Eltharion the Blind vs Shadowblade, and regretted not picking up a model of that Eltharion way back when.

I checked eBay, but nothing there currently, so thought I'd check here if anybody is willing to part with one. As far as postage is concerned, I live in Vancouver, Canada.
They pop up on ebay from time to time. Usually in the $25-50 range. A couple of years ago I picked a 2nd one up for $5 (and then sold it for $20), so you can find a deal if you're willing to wait.
Alpha

#3 Post by Alpha »

Yes, I saw one there recently, but he wanted 20 pounds to ship it to Canada, which I wasn't going to go for. They seem to be in much smaller supply these days; should have grabbed one a few years back when they were more commonly on eBay.

Unless somebody here has one to part with, it will indeed be the eBay waiting game :)
John Rainbow

#4 Post by John Rainbow »

I got one from Chaos Orc's store a few years back for the retail price. He occasionally gets them back in so you should check there from time to time (he doesn't have one at the moment). Chaos Orc also has some other cool second hand stuff.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#5 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

he does indeed. His prices on the old stuff aren't the original retail anymore sadly, but they are still often cheaper than e-bay.
Alpha

#6 Post by Alpha »

Found one for a decent price on eBay. New matching listing notifications for the win!