Looking for 7th Edition Shadow Warriors

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Red Geist

Looking for 7th Edition Shadow Warriors

#1 Post by Red Geist »

I only need 5 of them for a unit of 10 I have already, preferably unpainted but I have no problem stripping painted minis. I check Ebay regularly which is where I got my first 10, but haven't seen any others. Thank you in advance if any have some to spare.
Fflar Starbrow

Re: Looking for 7th Edition Shadow Warriors

#2 Post by Fflar Starbrow »

Which ones are the 7th ed ones? I have 6 I don't need but am unsure which edition they are. (if you still need them of course)

Cheers
We will stand defiant and emerge triumphant. Ulthuan shall never fall!

[size=85]It just ain't cool if your chrome don't shine![/size]
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#3 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

7th are the ones that were metal but then got turned into finecast if that helps.

6e are the coolest, but I like the 7e ones as well.

I have exactly 1 that I could spare but it's painted (reasonably nicely) and picking them up one at a time would be daft. But if you find 4 somewhere and just need the last one shoot me a PM.
Red Geist

#4 Post by Red Geist »

Shannar, Sealord wrote:7th are the ones that were metal but then got turned into finecast if that helps.

6e are the coolest, but I like the 7e ones as well.

I have exactly 1 that I could spare but it's painted (reasonably nicely) and picking them up one at a time would be daft. But if you find 4 somewhere and just need the last one shoot me a PM.
No worries now I stuck with the 10, I just made a proxied 11th to finish out the unit.