Selling lots of High Elves (including OOP models)

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Stormbrow 2

Selling lots of High Elves (including OOP models)

#1 Post by Stormbrow 2 »

Hello all. I tried to log in under an old username but there was no trace of any password or reminder to be found, so here I am. As the title says, I've got a lot of High Elves for sale as I'm simply not able to use them any more and I'd like to see someone get the same enjoyment out of them as I have over the years. Some of them have suffered a bit in a recent move but the bits are all there (weapons, shields and horse tails mostly) and all they need is a bit of tlc to get them back into shape.

If anyone has any interest in something specific or you want to buy a bundle of stuff then feel free to PM me. I'll post these worldwide (payment via paypal) and will even cut a deal on postage if there's a lot of stuff bought in one go. As it is, I'll leave it here for a few days before popping it up on ebay/TWF. There are a couple more things that aren't in the album like old metal characters (the Tiranoc charioteer, 4 metal chariots in disarray but fully painted, the old Imrik, a metal Tyrion on Malhandir, the old OOP Hero on a Pegasus as well as more RBTs and Eagles).

The photobucket album to view them all is here.

Packed away tight in here.