Music Fit for Repetition On Loop

Anything worth sharing with us but not gaming related goes in here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Karak Norn Clansman

Music Fit for Repetition On Loop

#1 Post by Karak Norn Clansman »

Listen On Repeat and Youtube On Repeat are two sites which lets you put Youtube videos in a loop, and even assign start and end points.

This is highly useful besides using playlists and suchlike, and means you can easily pick out the perfect background music for your present needs or mood while working or hobbying.

What music would you recommend for repetition? I'd like to hear what people find suitable!

For my part, these ones can make do for quite a while, to varying degrees:

Vikings OST (Season 1)

Rome I Total War OST

Hands of Gold - Ed Sheeran - Peter Hollens with the end mark of the loop set at 2:41

Prince of Egypt: Deliver Us, in Swedish, with end point set at 3:06

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey OST by Howard Shore

Epic Dwarf Music

Ulduar OST (Warcraft)

Relaxing Fantasy Music (Assorted) could be good enough for repetition

Powerful Music (Assorted) as well

Karliene: We Don't Need Another Hero sometimes, but not for overly long

HBO Rome Intro Music is evocative and perfect to listen to while dealing with ancient-like stuff, such as Chaos Dwarfs! Not fit for excessively long listening, perhaps, but of note for quality and mystic tones

Karliene: Paddy's Lamentation is very well-crafted! I listened to it a lot during early image salvage, until I realized that its subtly pumping effect wasn't suited for that kind of exhaustion and stress level, so I switched to classic music for relaxing effect to counter insomnia during the extremely long days of image salvage during the first days of the Photobucket Crisis. Outside such extraordinary circumstances, it's well worth listening to again and again