Christmas greetings

Anything worth sharing with us but not gaming related goes in here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Jimmy
Centurion

Christmas greetings

#1 Post by Jimmy »

Hey guys

Wherever you maybe I hope you are with family and loved ones to enjoy the celebrations of Christmas Day.

Stay safe and look forward to being back on the forums in the new year.
Nec Sorte Nec Fato - Neither By Chance Nor Fate

X-wing Blog
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

Re: Christmas greetings

#2 Post by Prince of Spires »

Merry Christmas to everyone and best wishes.

@Jimmy, good luck with the project and we'll see you back soon enough!

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#3 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

Merry Christmas guys, have a safe and happy holiday.
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34506][i]Lord Elessehta Silverbough of Ar Yvrellion, Ruler of Athel Anarhain, Prince of the Yvressi.[/i][/url]
[quote="Narrin’Tim"]These may be the last days of the Asur, but if we are to leave this world let us do it as the heroes of old, sword raised against evil![/quote]
RE.Lee

#4 Post by RE.Lee »

All the best guys, have a nice family time!
cheers, Lee

Elven Field Surgeon, Department of Intensive Care, Resuscitation and Necromancy
Andrew_uk

#5 Post by Andrew_uk »

I'm thoroughly miserable this Christmas. The girlfriend has gone back home to her parents in Switzerland and I'm with my mum and brother here in the UK. I'm posting on here because I don't want to post on Facebook etc and ruin her xmas as well!! However I could do with a good rant.

My dad past away over 4 years ago and while she's been living alone my mums social skills have declined - I think these facts are linked. Either way she's now half deaf, tells you things over and over and struggles to convert from Celcius to Farenheit - hence the house is 15 degrees C. She refuses to accept it's cold, refuses to accept that it converts to 59 F and rubbishes the fact that the minimum legal temperature for a work environment is 16 C.

So this morning (after 4 days of being very cold, despite wearing 3 layers) I woke up with the flu. Joints are all aching, head feels like it's been split in 2, I can't stop coughing and I feel simultaneously hot and also very cold.

Not happy.

On the plus side I got some Dark Elf Black Guard for Christmas :) I'd planned this unit for a long time to be my Dragon Guard (counts as Phoenix Guard, with a Caledor theme) but now what with the Khaine book coming out it does give me more options if I get back into gaming. The fluff for the unit is that this used to be the uniform of the Elven Guard, then when the Sundering happened some of the Elves began to worship the Black Dragon and the rest got re-branded when they came under the control of the new phoenix king.

I hope everyone else is having a good xmas.
Bring me my bow of burning gold, bring me my arrows of desire, bring me my spear O' Clouds unfold, bring me my chariot of FIRE!

Check out my rather slow caledor themed painting log and my dragon project... also my faster moving nurgle themed Warriors of Chaos themed painting log
Gandalf_82

#6 Post by Gandalf_82 »

Chin up Andrew, hope you're feeling better soon!

Merry Christmas (belatedly) everyone. Hope you're all enjoying the festive season and Santa has been kind to you all! :)