Logs

Anything worth sharing with us but not gaming related goes in here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Nagashias

Logs

#1 Post by Nagashias »

Now I have seen some logs in Army List area, as well as Painting & Modelling. (and a few other Places as well).

Where is the correct place to put a log with the following:
Painting
Army Building
Games

I have tried to look around, but haven't quite seen the light. (I also think forum is very messy in regard to finding information in general, but might just be me :D)
John Rainbow

Re: Logs

#2 Post by John Rainbow »

It really depends on what you think you will focus on. Or you could just go general and put it in the general WFB section. Try using the forum index and you might find it easier to navigate your way around rather than using 'active topics' or anything else.
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#3 Post by Prince of Spires »

Yeah, it's pretty much just pick a place you like and go with that. We currently have one active army log in fantasy general. Most are either in the army list or the painting and modelling forum. It depends on the focus a bit. Army list logs are usually mainly about battles and the evolution of an army list. The P&M logs obviously focus more on painting and the fluff side of an army.

In general I would say, if you mainly want tactical discussions about your army, go for army list. If not, go for P&M.

Also, if you have suggestions about how to improve the site, please let us know. We can always see what we can do.

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
RE.Lee

#4 Post by RE.Lee »

The one active blog in the general forum is mine, I guess. It started of in the painting section, but I moved it since I sometimes included armylists and battle reports. So yeah - keep it wherever you like :)
cheers, Lee

Elven Field Surgeon, Department of Intensive Care, Resuscitation and Necromancy
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#5 Post by Prince of Spires »

I was indeed refering to yours, RE.Lee. It's a lovely blog and it is probably the most mixed blog on the site (as in not realy focused on either painting or gaming). So it is great where it is, even if it's the only one there. :)

Rod

Check out my plog

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Nagashias

#6 Post by Nagashias »

Thanks alot!

May I Wonder, if it could be an idea to make a general forum for it? I know for sure that I love to read through the log of other people. And it would keep them gathered in one place, making the rest of the forum tidyer :-)
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#7 Post by Prince of Spires »

I'll talk it over with the other lores and see what we think. It's probably not going to change soon, since most of the other lores are quite busy with real life stuff. And there are arguments for both sides as to which is best. But, we'll talk it over.

Rod

Check out my plog