Proxy War Custom 3D Printed Miniatures

Anything worth sharing with us but not gaming related goes in here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

ProxyArmy

Proxy War Custom 3D Printed Miniatures

#1 Post by ProxyArmy »

Hey everyone! Proxy Army Games has just launched their Kickstarter, Proxy War. And yes, before you ask, that's me. We do fully custom 3D printed tabletop miniatures, everything from 10mm figurines to 240mm titans. Depending on your budget, you and mix-and match parts from our database, or have a miniature custom-made from scratch, exactly to your tastes.

We are super-excited to get the word out to the Warhammer community, so I am here to answer all of your questions. If there's anything you ever wanted to know about 3D printing, gaming miniatures design, 3D modeling, or just our Kickstarter, let me know! And hey, if you want to know more, you can always check out our Kickstarter. We've got a cool video and a lot of neat model samples.

Facade19

Re: Proxy War Custom 3D Printed Miniatures

#2 Post by Facade19 »

This is such a fantastic idea! I command you and the rest of your team for pursuing this. If I had the capital I would have fully pledged as much as needed. I really believe you guys are on to something. Definitely make sure that your copyright your models. Unfortunately, other people may want to enter this market. So, I figure you guys need to develop an idea that will put you above the potential and likely competition.

Have you considered approaching venture capitalists? Or would that be in opposition to your idea of retaining independent control? I wish you guys all the best of luck. I think you are unto something special.