I'M BAAAACKK!

Anything worth sharing with us but not gaming related goes in here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Maxwell123

I'M BAAAACKK!

#1 Post by Maxwell123 »

Hi all!!!

It has been quite a while (about 18 months) but I'm finally back. Things have settled down a bit for me personally and my interest in WH has picked back up again, so I'm over my much needed break from it. I'm not likely to be posting as often as I used to, but I'm hoping to be able to visit the forums regularly again and contribute where I can.

It's great to see the site is still going strong and so many familiar posters are still here. For those who don't know me, I was a posting whore on this site for several years (had over 3000 posts) and was the moderator of the 6th Edition Revision forum. I also posted regularly in here and in the Ideas forum.

Big shout out to Eldacar, Voodoomaster, Timmy, Bob, Elthair, Elmoth, Ricold, Anarion, Dargon, Gondarion, Spartan, Vil-hatarn, Smokephoenix, Lother, Giladis, Daydreamer, Lord Anathir, R.E.Lee, Aenethis Lorthiarn, Eltharon the Fair, Jonaer, Hasane Edriandar, Vesidel and Nibbles :)

I still have a lot of the old web pages from those days saved on my computer (nearly all of them from the revision forum) and was having a read through them the other day. I even have a lot of the War of the Beard campaign stuff saved from when I was Gotrek Stormbreaker, leader of the Armies of the West under King Dargon :)

Great memories. It's good to be back.
Dragonez

Re: I'M BAAAACKK!

#2 Post by Dragonez »

Welcome back dude ;)
"The Dark can embrace the Light but never eclipse it"
Eldacar
Auctoritas Principis

#3 Post by Eldacar »

Maxwell123 wrote:Big shout out to Eldacar, Voodoomaster, Timmy, Bob, Elthair, Elmoth, Ricold, Anarion, Dargon, Gondarion, Spartan, Vil-hatarn, Smokephoenix, Lother, Giladis, Daydreamer, Lord Anathir, R.E.Lee, Aenethis Lorthiarn, Eltharon the Fair, Jonaer, Hasane Edriandar, Vesidel and Nibbles :)
Hello.
"Hi guys, I just want to say that for some unknown reason I dreamed the entire Lore team was on my roof last night and we were barbequing a marlin while discussing some rand stuff. It was vivid enough for me that my mother had to wake me up to stop me from mumbling and twitching, believing I was having a nightmare." ~Giladis

"Think of the Loremasters as irresponsible parents. VictorK is the one you need to talk to if you want permission for something, I'm the evil parent that says 'no' and Eldacar is your grumpy grandfather who fought in some war and is scary and authoritative." ~Ruerl Khan

"And believe me, I like my websites like I like my boyfriends: wild, free, and unlikely to give me a virus." ~Sirist

[21:39:08] <Lethalis> Cenyu; I figured that with all the smoke that always seems to hang around you, you'd be used to it.
[21:39:49] <Cenyu> Bold words, flying Dutchman.
RE.Lee

#4 Post by RE.Lee »

Welcome back! :wink:
cheers, Lee

Elven Field Surgeon, Department of Intensive Care, Resuscitation and Necromancy
Anarion
The White Lion

#5 Post by Anarion »

Hi Maxwell, welcome back etc.
Never moon a werewolf.
Elias Kalderon
Prince of Shades

#6 Post by Elias Kalderon »

Good to see you again :)
[size=75]I'll think of something[/size]
EricJ

#7 Post by EricJ »

Anarion wrote:welcome back etc.
+1
[i]"I am a big believer in technology and I’m a big believer in openness when it comes to the flow of information. I think that the more freely information flows, the stronger the society becomes, because then citizens of countries around the world can hold their own governments accountable."[/i]
- [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWvBQyRTJD8]Barack Obama[/url]
Marinero

#8 Post by Marinero »

Yes, welcome, I hope you stay around this time :)
Giladis
The Merlord

#9 Post by Giladis »

Oh my!

Welcome back!

I am really glad you chose to do so.
Ricold
Wise Old Dwarf

#10 Post by Ricold »

I'd quote Calarion, but I think my sig still does it for me.

Welcome back you old fossil. ;)
Ricold, Not site owner any more, largely absent. PM me if you want me. PM Prince of Spires if you need the head Loremaster.
Andruillius
The Fool

#11 Post by Andruillius »

It's aliiive! Quick, get the torches and pitchforks!
[quote="Ruerl Khan"]What Andy said, he's clearly a cassanova with experience in the field and I wish I had his imagination when it comes to being romantic.[/quote]
[quote="Raneth"]
The answer to your troubles is clear: be sexy and cool like Andy 8)[/quote]
Voodoomaster
High Cartographer

#12 Post by Voodoomaster »

these old fossils are making me feel young :lol:

Welcome back max
[img]http://www.ulthuan.net/archive/images/Lore4.jpg[/img]
[size=117][color=blue]"There are many wonders to the world, one being the world itself" Loremaster Hlaeitryn, High Cartographer to the Phoenix King.[/color]

[color=red]"The Slaaneshi have their Anointed, Khaine has me" Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine [/color][/size]
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#13 Post by Ruerl Khan »

Voodoomaster wrote:these old fossils are making me feel young :lol:

Welcome back max
You -are- young.
I love pushing around my small delicatedly painted dolls together with the rest of you.
Maxwell123

#14 Post by Maxwell123 »

Thanks all :)
Dargon

#15 Post by Dargon »

Now there's a face (or avatar) I've been waiting a long time to see again. Welcome back! :D

Just a thought...
[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p238/Dargon76/Dwarf%20Command/DwarfCampaignBorder.jpg[/IMG]