Posting Pics on Blogs?

Anything worth sharing with us but not gaming related goes in here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Adhemar

Posting Pics on Blogs?

#1 Post by Adhemar »

How does one post a pic on a blog? I'm trying to start mine up and I've been messing around with WP for about an hour, but nothing I do will post it onto a comment. Am I missing something here? Do i need a plugin? Help!
[b][i]"My brothers! My sisters! Do not fear death. For with faith in Asuryan, the only death will be that of our enemies'! Forward!"[/i][/b]

[b][i]Lord Adhemar The Wayfarer[/i][/b]

[b][i]Visit my Blog![/i][/b] [i]http://ulthuan.net/blogs/adhemar/guest-book/[/i]

WANTED: Karl Franz on Deathclaw or just Deathclaw (will either buy or trade for it)
Burning Sun
Fire and Faith

Re: Posting Pics on Blogs?

#2 Post by Burning Sun »

The problem with any advice I give is I have an admin account.

Log into your admin, and see if there's a media button on the left side. There should be, and that should allow you to upload pictures.

The other obvious option is to sign up to a service like photobucket.

This has just been uploaded by me to the blogs to check it all works:

[size=90]Ex-Loremaster, despite what some of the profile may say, I can't edit it any more. Contact one of the others for issues.

Whaia e koe ki te iti kahurangi; ki te tuohu koe, me maunga teitei - Maori Proverb
(Seek the treasure you value most dearly: if you bow your head, let it be to a lofty mountain)[/size]
Burning Sun
Fire and Faith

#3 Post by Burning Sun »

or I could discover I'd disabled uploads.

It should work now.
[size=90]Ex-Loremaster, despite what some of the profile may say, I can't edit it any more. Contact one of the others for issues.

Whaia e koe ki te iti kahurangi; ki te tuohu koe, me maunga teitei - Maori Proverb
(Seek the treasure you value most dearly: if you bow your head, let it be to a lofty mountain)[/size]
Adhemar

#4 Post by Adhemar »

Hah! I got it! You need to use the Direct link to upload pictures. Its the only way I could do it. So now theres no reason why anyone shouldnt be looking at my site! hah
[b][i]"My brothers! My sisters! Do not fear death. For with faith in Asuryan, the only death will be that of our enemies'! Forward!"[/i][/b]

[b][i]Lord Adhemar The Wayfarer[/i][/b]

[b][i]Visit my Blog![/i][/b] [i]http://ulthuan.net/blogs/adhemar/guest-book/[/i]

WANTED: Karl Franz on Deathclaw or just Deathclaw (will either buy or trade for it)