[SPOILERS] FATE OF HIGH ELF HEROES

Discuss the game of Warhammer Online in this forum.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Malhandir's Feed
Librarian
Location: The grassy fields of Ellyrion (Utah, United States)

Re: [SPOILERS] FATE OF HIGH ELF HEROES

#31 Post by Malhandir's Feed »

Do they? how bout malus darkblade? please answer!
[quote="Asurion Whitestar"]Thats me.....
..... semi-genius Asurion Whitestar![/quote]
lathian

#32 Post by lathian »

You know, I'd probably like MMOs if your character's death couldn't be reversed, thus making levels constantly lowish. An MMO about a bunch of pig farmers trying to fend off an orc raid with pitch forks would probably be a lot more entertaining to me than enldessly grinding to become some sort of setting raping uber beast. Those rare players that can actually survive while leveling, which should be so gruelling as to be near impossible, would then deserve to have a name to themselves, killing off important characters in climactic battles. I'd probably also respect people who played those games if it took more than just time to get to the top level.
As far as I know, there are only two things that deserve the fear of humanity. Uncertainty, and certainty. The fear of what is certain, one can come to terms with, while the uncertain, one cannot. I seek knowledge because I am a coward.
[img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Lathian/Lathiansig-1-2.png[/img]
Lord Anathir

#33 Post by Lord Anathir »

thats a good idea. the designers would also have to be careful and prevent trading of gear between accounts to prevent farming characters.
For the dwarfs, there was only this. Hammerson met Grombrindal’s gaze, and the White Dwarf nodded slowly. If it must be done, let it be done well. Whether they were dead or alive, that was the only way dwarfs knew how to do anything.

And Grombrindal said "10 from the back, yeah?"