HE MSU vs Empire MSU - rematch updated 20.01

This forum is for the posting of reports of your famous victories and crushing defeats. It is for both single battle reports and for ongoing army diaries/blogs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Swordmaster of Hoeth
Southern Sentinel

HE MSU vs Empire MSU - rematch updated 20.01

#1 Post by Swordmaster of Hoeth »

Greetings!

It seemed that we haven't played against each other for some time so when Eastern Barbarian aka wardancer told me he wants to put his highly experimental MSU Empire army to the test I was more than happy to accept the challenge!

Army List and pre-battle considerations

I haven't had many chances to play against Empire so far but the most recent game at Wintercon proved it can be a tough army. Sheer amount of 1+ armor save is already difficult to deal with while addition of a nasty artillery makes it even more troublesome. However, I know EB often picks completely different units and armies for his forces so I was curious as what he is going to test this time. It was an experimental force since he has not played with new book yet and also because he got hooked by MSU concept and all he does now is this approach.

Empire - Army List

Wizard Lord on barded Warhorse, Level 4 - Lore of Heavens
Warrior Priest on barded Warhorse
BSB on barded Warhorse
Engineer
Captain on Pegasus
Captain on Pegasus

10 Inner Circle Knights, Full Command, Steel Banner
5 Knights, Musician
5 Knights, Musician
10 Huntsmen

5 Reiksguard, Musician
5 Outriders, Musician
5 Outriders, Musician
3 Demigryphs, Musician
Cannon
Cannon

Steamtank

Hm, cavalry MSU. With a Steamtank. And Heavens magic. Ah well, at least he didn't have Hellblaster. :) I can't remember all the items but I do remember captains had some gear to protect them from fire and both sported 1+ armor save. A very fast army and with enough units to counter my usual advantage. I decided to be patient and do not move too much forward unless I have a good opportunity to do so. My shooting might not be something knights can fear so I wanted to use it to deal with outriders, very dangerous to my small regiments.

Deployment

Deployment after Vanguard moves

I deployed majority of the army away from steamtank to avoid it longer. Then some of my combat troops were in defensive positions behind the obstacles or in the ruins to force some dangerous terrain tests. I also ended up with majority of shooters on the Western flank so outriders on the East might be around longer than I wanted them to be. Another opportunity I wanted to use was due to the fact that Empire army was more compact. If I could isolate their knightly units there was a chance I could surround them with 2 of my own and break them with static combat resolution. Since IC Knights were joined by "only" 2 characters I thought there might be a chance to deal with them too, in particular if Lions could charge them. Eagle on the East was to sacrifice itself by landing in front of the tank to slow it down and divert it using its random movement to its disadvantage.

Our wizards ended up with following spells:

Celestial Wizard - Iceshard Blizzard, Harmonic Convergence, Uranon's Thunderbolt and Chain Lightning (great :/)
Archmage - Drain Magic, Shield of Saphery, Curse of Arrow Attraction, Fury of Khaine, Vaul's Unmaking

Empire won the roll-off and took the first turn.

Empire - Turn 1

Knights move forward as one

Empire knights moved in formation like a steam roller towards the fragile elven lines. Artillery and shooters opened fire but somehow cannon balls could not land on targets and outriders had problems with hitting through the forest too. Harmonic Convergence was cast at the knightly unit between Demigryphs and the rock while both captains readied themselves for the swift attack from behind the front line of their army.

High Elves - Turn 1

Elven shooting is more deadly this time

Elves do not move much yet. On the West some regiments entered the woods and sea guard and archers opened fire at outriders killing them all. The Archmage summoned the fury of khaine and blasted one of the captains. Demigryph knights where so shocked they decided to withdraw and re-group. Suddenly Western flank didn't look that solid for Empire anymore.

On the East sea guard entered the house and shot at the other regiment of outriders together with ellyrian reavers but they all failed to kill even a single empire trooper. This time their armor was saving their lives as never.

Empire - Turn 2

Empire shoots back

Despite unlucky turn of events on the Western flank Empire pushes forward. Artillery this time works much better and with the aid of remaining outriders elven troops suffer many casualties. One unit of reavers and one eagle are destroyed and the thunder of cannons panics horses of second reavers unit s they have to withdraw. Some Dragon Princes perish too.

Center of the Empire army moves forward but a little slower to prepare more co-ordinated attack. Only captain on pegasus flew his mount right in front of the elven archers. Celestial Wizard suported him with Harmonic Convergence and also cast Iceshards Blizzard at one of the archers unit.

High Elves - Turn 2

Elves charge first

Dragon Princes decided to attack first and charged one unit of knights and when they fled, elven cavalry swiftly changed the direction and attacked another knightly regiment on the West. Unfortunately for Elves they managed to break through the armor of a single human knight only and his companions held.

On the West all shooters aimed at the captain and even wounded him once (Edit: I forgot to mark it on the diagram). Swordmasters reformed slightly so that they could help Lions in the ruins if they were charged. Another Lions regiment abandoned their defensive position as it was too close to the steamtank and they also had to be ready to support Dragon Princes engaged in combat.

Empire - Turn 3

Inner Circle Knights counter attack

Inner Circle Knights attack Dragon Princes from the flank but despite burning hatred inspired by the Warrior Priest among them they managed to kill only 2 elven knights and the third one run towards the woods, from which he never returned again. Smaller unit of knights tried to pursue but hold in front of the haunted forest.

Empire artillery and shooters again could not do much and even Steamtank engineer with his multi-shot pistol could not kill the annoying eagle. At the same time pegasus captain also was less than heroic in his charge against the Archers who easily held.

High Elves - Turn 3

Lions charge in too!

High Elves took the advantage of the fact that Empire army was now fragmented and some units isolated or in a bad spot to help their companions. White Lions attacked with their famous fury but not only their powerful attacks were deflected but many of them died and one of the regiments had to withdrew to re-group or to suffer annihilation.

Archers kept fighting against the captain and second unit joined the fight to wound him again but he kept fighting. Only Archmage noted more spectacular success as he managed to kill his counter-part with timely cast magic missile.

Empire - Turn 4

Empire calls for reinforcements

Empire troops on Western flank finally move forward but in a reluctant way. Only one knightly unit attempts a charge but Dragon Princes withdrew. Inner Circle Knights and White Lions remain locked in deadly combat and both units take casualties. Outriders decided to reinforce the Western flank and artillery finally gets rid of the great eagle.

High Elves - Turn 4

The result of the battle still hangs in the balance

Elves rallied their troops and re-dressed their ranks. They suffered heavy blows but it was not finished yet. Reavers moved through the gap towards the enemy and even managed to shot down 2 outriders while their companions fled to safety.

IC Knights and Lions kept killing each other and only few survivors on both sides remained. Pegasus captain finished one unit of archers and could focus on the second one now.

Empire - Turn 5

Bad turn of events for Empire

Somehow Western flank of Empire army does not want to join the fight and does not even threaten it could. Another regiment of Knights on the center-East, seeing that there are only 2 lions fighting inner circle knights decide to attack another Chracian regiment but they are stuck in that fight. Then, with a powerful push, 2 lions not only avoid being killed but manage to break their enemy, capturing their battle standard. Only a priest and single knight survive the pursuit.

To add insult to injury finally free steamtank experiences some malfunction and there are some minor detonations heard from its armored belly.

High Elves - Turn 5

Elves get upper hand

Seeing new opportunity Elves charged fleeing priest and the knight forcing them to run through dangerous terrain and through the ranks of their friends. The last knight is not lucky and falls from his horse while another regiment panics seeing their priest fleeing the battle.

At the same time pegasus captain and white lions all keep fighting against their enemies. Ellyrian reavers charge the cannon and easily destroy it hitting outriders behind it using the momentum of their charge.

At this point Empire army disengages and leaves the field to victorious Elves.

After-battle thoughts

When I saw the diagrams I made I realized how close I was to be defeated. The combination of some mistakes made by wardancer and his bad luck helped me to carry the day:

1. Early success with killing the captain and panicking Demigryphs was more than I expected and relieved the pressure from the Western flank. I was lucky to get 12 hits and then wardancer was kind enough not to save 3 of them. That stalled his advance there. He should have returned with his 3 regiments as I would not be able to intercept them all with my Swordmasters.

2. I am not sure if it was a right decision to charge with DP so early but I wanted at least to prevent combined charge of both units against White Lions in the ruins. To our surprise 1 DP remained so that IC could not overrun (and hit Lions I foolishly positioned in such a way they would have been hit in the flank).

3. The only time the luck changed was when I attacked IC knights with both lions units. I was considering for a second charging from the flank only but decided to go for it as with 18 S6 attacks, hitting on 3+ with re-roll I thought I can inflict significant damage to win. Then IC knights would not be able to regroup and next turn I should be able to grind down the unit. As it happened I lost badly and even broke with one regiment (gleaming pennant helped only one unit).

4. Wardancer had bad luck with his knights then as he failed to finish my lions. I think I would charge them with second regiment to make sure they are dead and then attack second regiment of Chracians. But I cannot blame him for believing that 2 characters and 3 knights can win against 2 lions. That he broke due to failing 3D6 Ld 7 test even with a re-roll is simply ridiculous.

5. Steamtank should have charged the eagle too. It would slow it down for a turn but because he decided to shoot at an eagle and missed he lost more time. With malfunctions later on it seemed the tank was not used this game at all.

6. I also think he moved Outriders too far and it was not good idea to turn them like that. I would put them on the flank of a hill and wait for reavers to come. Archers tried to kill some of them and panic them but failed. Outriders would not have such a problem.

7. Wizard solo is vulnerable, even with 4+ look out sir so that he has to be moved more carefully. It is not bad idea but it is definitely more risky and if one fails too many LoS rolls then it is a huge loss to the army. Maybe one on foot with huntsmen is better idea?

8. I didn't position my units well enough to counter the captain. I should have moved sea guard forward and princes behind them to be ready for a counter attack. Instead he turned off my shooting for half a game.

I am sure there are more things to discuss in that game, we both made mistakes and I am fully aware I need to play more solid game so that I don't need bad luck of my opponent to win a game.

Thanks for reading!
Last edited by Swordmaster of Hoeth on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Twitter @SwordOfHoeth

High Elves MSU - Observations
Rabidnid wrote:Are you seriously asking someone called Swordmaster of Hoeth why he has more swordmasters than white lions? Really?
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

Re: MSU HE vs MSU Empire

#2 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

It looks like your Sea Guard and one of the Sword Master units, spent the entire game Camped in the South Western forest making ghost noises to keep the Reiksguard and Demigryph Knights away. Those cav units could have really helped the IC Knights out.
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34506][i]Lord Elessehta Silverbough of Ar Yvrellion, Ruler of Athel Anarhain, Prince of the Yvressi.[/i][/url]
[quote="Narrin’Tim"]These may be the last days of the Asur, but if we are to leave this world let us do it as the heroes of old, sword raised against evil![/quote]
Jimmy
Centurion

#3 Post by Jimmy »

As usual, thanks for the report SM.

I think the magic could have been much worse in regards to the empires spells, luckily he didn't have the comet as that really could have decimated your small units and caused all sorts of headaches allowing him to sit back and wait for you to commit.
Nec Sorte Nec Fato - Neither By Chance Nor Fate

X-wing Blog
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#4 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

I wouldn't fear comet too much, chain lightning can be brutal too small units like SM's, and if rolls well, it'll just keep going.
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34506][i]Lord Elessehta Silverbough of Ar Yvrellion, Ruler of Athel Anarhain, Prince of the Yvressi.[/i][/url]
[quote="Narrin’Tim"]These may be the last days of the Asur, but if we are to leave this world let us do it as the heroes of old, sword raised against evil![/quote]
Swordmaster of Hoeth
Southern Sentinel

#5 Post by Swordmaster of Hoeth »

Hi guys!

Indeed, my opponent indecisiveness cost him a game but as he learns fast he will be much more dangerous next time we fight. It didn't help him that he played over the night, insisting he is good to do so, as I thing being tired clouded his judgement. Not to mention too much coffee!

As to magic both spells are dangerous. Comet would create some problems as I wanted to play defensive game in the first half while we all know how much defensive armies like meteorite rain :) On the other hand I experienced Chain Lightning once and it was crippling. It didn't kill any unit but halved their numbers which meant they were too small to be dangerous enough. Especially against 1+ armor.

I also need to add that Padre the Preacher was absolutely ace in that game. He saved every blow directed at him, be it in the fight against White Lions or when he was running through the middle of the battlefield as crazy :) Boss of the all Bosses for sure :)

Cheers!

Twitter @SwordOfHoeth

Rabidnid wrote:Are you seriously asking someone called Swordmaster of Hoeth why he has more swordmasters than white lions? Really?
Swordmaster of Hoeth
Southern Sentinel

#6 Post by Swordmaster of Hoeth »

Greetings!

This time we decided to try and play Meeting Engagement as per rule book. Wardancer, who was my opponent again, decided to try out his cavalry based Empire army. I played against it some time ago and this is a very tough one indeed. The list itself was very similar with a few tweaks, downgrading it to 2400 point limit being the most important one.

Army list and pre-battle considerations

As I have mentioned the army is more or less the same. One less cannon and Pistoliers instead of Outriders too.

Empire - Army List

Wizard Lord on barded Warhorse, Level 4, Dispel Scroll - Lore of Heavens
Warrior Priest on barded Warhorse
BSB on barded Warhorse
Engineer, Pigeon Bombs
Captain on Pegasus
Captain on Pegasus

10 Inner Circle Knights, Full Command, Steel Banner
5 Knights, Musician
5 Knights, Musician
10 Huntsmen

5 Reiksguard, Musician
5 Pistoliers, Musician
5 Pistoliers, Musician
3 Demigryphs, Musician
Cannon

Steamtank

Plenty of 1+ armor saves is no good news for my S3 regiments. Even S5/6 units will struggle to inflict wounds. The army is very fast and has enough units to deny any advantages I might have in the deployment phase. On top of that flying captains are always priority for shooting as they can really mess up with my movement phase (and not only!). Unfortunately I cannot remember the items for the heroes so hopefully wardancer will step in at some stage and fill the gap in that information.

The rules for meeting engagement meant that we rolled off who was to pick the half of the battle field. I won and took North. Then I had to deploy my whole army and rolled for each unit to see if they are in reserves. It turned out Dragon Princes, White Lions and Archers were to enter the battle field a little later.

Wardancer had an advantage of deploying his army second to respond to my own deployment and as it turned out no units of his were kept in reserves at all.

Deployment

Deployment of armies after vanguard moves

Pistoliers and Reavers used their vanguard moves. Pistoliers close to the cannon shifted sideways to block easy path through for the reavers and the other unit galloped in between the buildings.

The wizards had following spells:

Wizard Lord - Iceshard Blizzard, Curse of the Midnight Wind, Urannon's THunderbolt, Comet of Casandora

Archmage - Drain Magic, Shield of Saphery, Curse of Arrow Attraction, Courage of Aenarion, Fury of Khaine

Empire tried to steal the initiative but could not roll a 6 and High Elves begun.

Outcasts - Turn 1

Reinforcements arrive from the North

Elven reinforcements arrive just in time to intercept Pistoliers. Incredibly accurate archer fire destroys the unit in a single salvo.

In the center of the battle field reavers see no gap to sneak through and pull back to stay away from the enemy archers and the cannon (no light horse warrior likes to be too close when it is loaded with grapeshot).

Archmage engaged his human counterpart in a duel of minds and managed to get enough power to cast fury of khaine irresistibly (Edit: Yeap, two 6's for a spell cast with two dice :)). Thanks to his staff of solidity the magical feedback was safely dispersed. Much to his disappointment, however, only single pistolier fell down. Nearby sea guard aimed at the enemy as well and 3 more horsemen died young. Last survivor held his ground.

Elven BSB decided to aim at a bigger prize and he let fly at pegasus captain but inflicted only a single wound. The crew of the Eagle Claw also aimed at him but missed completely.

Empire - Turn 1

Empire steamroller moves forward!

Entire army moves forward. Only Pistolier moves to the safety of the hill. Steamtank experiences some difficulties and although nothing major happens its cannon could not be used at that moment.

Cannon crew, however, didn't have any problems like that and shot at distant eagle claw. Miraculously the elven war machine, although hit, was still intact!

The wizard lord cast his spells. This time elven archmage was unable to block the thunderbolt cast at the white lions. What is more, that enraged the blood forest the Chracians were in but their experience let them avoid the dangers and the forest walked away.

Outcasts - Turn 2

Winds of magic are difficult to control!

Elven regiments had to move fast. On the West Dragon princes and White Lions, protected by the magical shield, moved in to trap Reiksguard. Ellyrian Reavers blocked Demighryphs since the eagle was too far behind to do so.

On the North East another eagle landed just in front of the main cavalry regiment of the Empire army and Sea Guard exposed themselves to the charge of a single Knightly unit. Then Lions and Dragon Princes moved around the house to be able to aid infantry with timely rear charge.

Elven wizard once again invoked fury of the war god and again he could not control the winds of magic. This time it resulted in a dimensional cascade. Half of the sea guard unit perished and the mage was hurt too. Again, the powerful spell resulted in a miserable single wound upon pegasus captain (Edit: Out of 9 hits only 3 wounded and only 1 was not saved.).

Empire - Turn 2

Empire attacks!

Demigryphs charge interposing reavers and make short work of the light cavalry. Then they reform and in their victory celebration carelessly expose their flank to Sowrdmasters.

Inner Circle Knights charge and destroy great eagle easily. They reform to face East.

Then Knight unit and pegasus captain attack sea guard as one. Elves cannot breach through enemy armor, lose combat and flee (Edit: Unfortunately I failed my steadfast break test roll).

Empire cannon this time makes no mistakes and finishes off elven warmachine in a proper blast.

Outcasts - Turn 3

Elves counter attack on the West

White Lions charge Reiksguard, kill 2 knights but the rest stubbornly holds. Then Swordmasters hit the flank of the Demigryphs. Despite the fact all but one blow is deflected by the thick armor monstrous cavalry breaks and flees out of the battle field. Pursuing Sowrdmasters are not fast enough to reach the combat against Reiksguard and dangerously expose the flank to the nearby cannon.

On the North East Dragon princes galloped through the gap but treacherous wall claimed two of them. Shaken by the unexpected casualties, nearby archers failed to kill lonely pistolier, racing towards their lines. White Lions remained in the building, keeping defensive position against the knights.

Empire - Turn 3

Empire Army turns towards the West

With Elven units scattered empire general gives order to turn towards West to deal with the enemy grouped there. Only pegasus captain charges the archers on the hill who despite losing some of their warriors kept fighting.

The cannon crew didn't waste the opportunity and under careful inspection of the engineer they aimed at elite elven warriors, killing a few and panicking the rest. The hunters, inspired by the gunners example, aimed at dragon princes and ... Nikolas was considered by his fellow companions slow. But he liked to think he was just precise. Every time he set traps for animals he did it for four times longer than other hunters, he even moved like a bear in late autumn. His slowness never won him any chance to dance with a girl on village feast and some simply considered him an idiot. But now, as usual, he notched an arrow and aimed slowly, carefully. His companions already let lose and everybody could see as their arrows were deflected by the ornate armor. They braced for the incoming impact when Nikolas finally shot his arrow. To the surprise of all around him it hit the elven knight right into the eye slit in his helmet and with a sharp jerk, the elf toppled down from his steed. To even greater surprise his two remaining companions simply turned in full gallop and moved away. - gotta love these 1's to armor save followed by 11's for panic checks :D

Another unit of Dragon Princes was the target of the Thunderbolt spell but they held fast. White Lions finally managed to kill all of the Reiksguard.

Outcasts - Turn 4

Elves consolidate their positions

Elven units on the West consolidate their positions. They were hard pressed but not all was lost yet. White Lions on the East moved away from the house to be able to aid their companions.

Archers finally kill the lone pistolier while their comrades on the hill kept pegasus captain busy.

Archmage tried to aid the shooters but only his spell resulted in a single casualty. That human armor was really tough to breach.

Empire - Turn 4

Empire knights close in

Steamtank charges poor great eagle and destroys it in no time. Also pegasus captain finally kills all the archers and looks for new targets.

One knightly unit charges 5 Swordmasters but they decided to withdraw. A few lions die to the spell and arrows of the Empire.

Outcasts - Turn 5

Death or glory!

White Lions feigned an attack at small unit of knights who withdraw. They had to do so through the ranks of their companions. It was perfect moment for Swordmasters to attack and they charged disorganized foe, killed them all and descended upon retreating second unit, destroying them utterly as well.

White Lions, glad that their comrades did so well, prepared for suicidal mission. They were in a wrong spot now and could not avoid the inner circle knights. Their aim was to try and kill some of the characters. To their surprise Dragon Princes joined them. Unfortunately for elves, they didn't far well and could not assassinate either BSB or the Priest. And they all died for that.

Elven BSB spotted the pegasus captain in the open and inflicted two wounds on him.

Empire - Turn 5

The power of the Empire artillery

Only few regiments remained on the battle field. Steamtank moved forward but then malfunction occurred and it stopped abruptly. Then pegasus captain swooped down on the flank of the few sea guards. Their brave champion challenged the captain and died for the greater good.

Hieronimous the Engineer looked carefully through his magnifying glass. He noticed how elven warriors moved into the building some time ago and now they were forming outside in good order. But he didn't see that brightly dressed mage with them and the conclusion was obvious. He was still inside the house. Hieronimous smiled and gave order to the cannon crew - they just acquired a new target.

Archibald finally had a little moment of peace. It was not his fault that the spells he cast didn't work as usual. He even channeled much more power than necessary to prove how skilled he was. And why they were so offended about the side effects? Ignorant fools!

He looked through the window and then something on the hill caught his attention.

"Bob! Bob, come here now!" - he yelled and always grim battle standard bearer showed up in the room. "Can you, please, stand on the balcony and show me how you wave that flag of yours to greet our allies?" - Archie tried his most innocent smile. Bob shrugged his shoulders and started waving his flag. And then something round, hard and fast moving hit him.

(Edit: It was a miracle that I didn't lose both characters due to my stupid mistake. I simply forgot to move them out of the building which in that case is a dead trap. BSB was killed but Archmage remained on a single wound!)

Outcasts - Turn 6

Last cavalry charge

Dragon Princes spurred their horses and enacted vengeance on the hunters for killing their companion. Nearby cannon crew didn't care however.

Sea Guard failed to reform to face the pegasus captain but a single attack of a single brave elven marine found a crack in the armor of his adversary and wounded captain finally was defeated!

Empire - Turn 6

Last word belongs to the Empire artillery

Victorious sea guard braced for the incoming impact but somehow steamtank hissed, shook, lost some odd screws and ... stopped again. They cheered loudly, yet again they were lucky to survive.

Unfortunately, Dragon Princes were all killed by a powerful grapeshot. With that last act of violence, both bloodied army withdrew. No one could claim victory that day.

After-battle thoughts

The fact that I didn't lose was simply a miracle. I made some idiotic mistakes but somehow I was not severely punished for them. In my opinion Wardancer played very well and made only a single mistake, when he didn't notice Swordmasters at the flank of the Demigryphs. Unfortunately for him, his amazing save rolls (out of 11 wounds he saved 10) were for nothing as the unit still fled.

I am really considering starting a topic about my stupid mistakes so people can learn how not to play :)

1. Deployment - It was not easy to do it right as although I knew I have great chance to start I also knew I need to be prepared for that 6 to steal the initiative. I thought that going for flanks and only pretending to hold the center should give me some opportunities. I also wanted to use buildings either to stay safe from charges or to be able to appear in dangerous spots.

2. Characters in the building - that was the most stupid thing in that game. I completely forgot but when I was reminded I didn't want to correct it as I need to learn to pay for such mistakes. But how many times I have to make them? #-o Somehow Archie is a very lucky guy, he survived Queek, now a cannon shot. Hopefully he didn't run out of his luck yet!

3. Lions + Princes charge - I knew I cannot save them both after the flee of the small knightly unit. Lions were doomed. But Princes had a chance to attack huntsmen and overrun into the cannon. I could get points and save some too. What I should also do was to keep chasing the knights. I would end in the front arc of the Inner Circle but at least they would have to charge the Lions and but me some time.

4. Swordmasters (SM2) and Lions (WL2) - I think I should have reformed Swormasters to be able to attack the Steamtank and close with Lions to it too. I was very lucky it malfunctioned and could not charge the sea guard. But I might get a chance to hold it for last turn and if both units got into contact they could have even wounded it properly. Probably not enough to finish it but who knows. I had more chance to win against it than against full inner circle knights.

These are just main things I wanted to highlight but in general I played badly in crucial moments, made horrendous mistakes and I was at the same time way too lucky to go away with a draw from that.

Thanks again to Wardancer for a great game and to all spectators, I hope you had some fun too! :)

Cheers!

Twitter @SwordOfHoeth

Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

Re: HE MSU vs Empire MSU - rematch updated 20.01

#7 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

I remember this battle, I was doing other things, and every time I came back something new had happened.
When I noticed the characters still in the building I was shocked, I PMed you but it was too late.
Swordmaster of Hoeth
Southern Sentinel

Re: HE MSU vs Empire MSU - rematch updated 20.01

#8 Post by Swordmaster of Hoeth »

Yeap, I can officially participate now in the "Blunder of the Month" competition :D

Twitter @SwordOfHoeth