Nagash

Want tips? Have tips? Have pictures even? Well, post them here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

Re: Nagash

#2 Post by Prince of Spires »

It's a great looking model and a lovely paintjob. It certainly does the model justice. Though I do feel perhaps that the cloak is a bit flat and even more could have been done with it. Or at least, by a better painter then I am.

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#3 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Is it ok if I admit that I was hoping to see clown face nagash? Actually, with as well as you painted this one, I'd really like to see the classic model done up to the same standard.
hellsing

#4 Post by hellsing »

Shannar, Sealord wrote:Is it ok if I admit that I was hoping to see clown face nagash? Actually, with as well as you painted this one, I'd really like to see the classic model done up to the same standard.
Great idea nagash with the face of a clown would be very cool, I have old nagasha model sometime when I have time I will paint on similar colors but this is still a bit.

Shannar, Sealord wrote:It's a great looking model and a lovely paintjob. It certainly does the model justice. Though I do feel perhaps that the cloak is a bit flat and even more could have been done with it. Or at least, by a better painter then I am.
Thanks Rod