Frankenstein loremaster

Want tips? Have tips? Have pictures even? Well, post them here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Joaco

Frankenstein loremaster

#1 Post by Joaco »

Hey! Since I dont have a loremaster model, I started this project to build one. Is not like I used all the pieces I wanted but the pieces I have (not too many).
Anyways I am pretty happy with the result, except for the thing in his back (the griffon chair) but need to use something there becouse of the hole in its back, and the cloaks I have didnt fit him well.
Maybe I will change it for a shield or something. I will also add some details (pouches and ribbons) in his pelvis to hide were I used the epoxy.

Torso: griffon rider
Legs: lion chariot crew
arms: mage kit
weapon: white lions captain

I present you, the Loremaster of...Chrace?
ImageImageImage

Im looking forward to paint it! :D
Galharen
Master of Brushes

Re: Frankenstein loremaster

#2 Post by Galharen »

Hi,

generally I like what u have done, I can feel the chrace theme :)
However, I think there is a little bit too much on him :mrgreen:
Mage robes don't match with the rest of the very armoured model and when you use the parts from the griffon rider and that BIG axe then I think his legs are a little bit too small for that purpose :D :D he skipped his legs day :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SpellArcher
Green Istari

#3 Post by SpellArcher »

He's certainly larger than life!

:)

Maybe a little too much but I have a feeling he'll look quite striking after the right paint job.
Ferny
9th Age Moderator

#4 Post by Ferny »

Galharen wrote:Hi,

generally I like what u have done, I can feel the chrace theme :)
However, I think there is a little bit too much on him :mrgreen:
Mage robes don't match with the rest of the very armoured model and when you use the parts from the griffon rider and that BIG axe then I think his legs are a little bit too small for that purpose :D :D he skipped his legs day :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yeah, I agree with these comments - all the component parts are striking, but I think he'd look better without robed arms IMO (unless you modelled on some sort of robes to the main model), and the charioteer legs have a way of looking a little out of place when used in conversions (I know because I've used them in a similar vein!). Looking forward to seeing him painted though, I love these kinds of kit bashed conversions :)
The 9th Age: Alumni

Former Roles: Advisory Board, HR, Moderator and Highborn Elves Army Support