the Chracian Shield Pack on 'Helms?

Want tips? Have tips? Have pictures even? Well, post them here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Sunndi

the Chracian Shield Pack on 'Helms?

#1 Post by Sunndi »

Anyone get their hands on the Chracian Shield Upgrade Pack? Am wondering if they could work on Silver Helms or would they look just a bit off/awkward as they are made for Spears.

If anyone has experience with these yet and can provide some insight, would appreciate it. [-o<
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

Re: the Chracian Shield Pack on 'Helms?

#2 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

They'd be big but I imagine they'd work fine.
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34506][i]Lord Elessehta Silverbough of Ar Yvrellion, Ruler of Athel Anarhain, Prince of the Yvressi.[/i][/url]
[quote="Narrin’Tim"]These may be the last days of the Asur, but if we are to leave this world let us do it as the heroes of old, sword raised against evil![/quote]
Sota

#3 Post by Sota »

Same size as the normal spearmen shields.
Sunndi

#4 Post by Sunndi »

Sota wrote:Same size as the normal spearmen shields.
And how do these fit on Silver Helms? Have yet to pick up any 'Helms but will do so now with the new book and the shields that come with the unit look awful...
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#5 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Sunndi wrote:
Sota wrote:Same size as the normal spearmen shields.
And how do these fit on Silver Helms? Have yet to pick up any 'Helms but will do so now with the new book and the shields that come with the unit look awful...
That's the least of the helms problems. I use spear sized shields with my unit of originals DPs, looks good. So I'm sure it'll look ok with helms. I'd suggest picking up old metal helms though- often on ebay for cheap, and look miles better.