malkith

Want tips? Have tips? Have pictures even? Well, post them here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

yeasir

malkith

#1 Post by yeasir »

I'm new here so may already be something like this but can anyone do a pic of malkith w avinur and his gold skirt and breastplate before he was burned?
'I am NAGGAROTHI !' ....Yeasir broke into a run, heading down the slope at fullspeed. As he came to the line of shields,he lept into the air spear flashing downwards. With a crash of metal, he plunged into the soldiers. Yeasirs sword and spear tip were a silverd WW as he cut down anything in reach.
yeasir

Re: malkith

#2 Post by yeasir »

If this is the wrong thread I'm sry like I said I'm new here lol
'I am NAGGAROTHI !' ....Yeasir broke into a run, heading down the slope at fullspeed. As he came to the line of shields,he lept into the air spear flashing downwards. With a crash of metal, he plunged into the soldiers. Yeasirs sword and spear tip were a silverd WW as he cut down anything in reach.
Rajmahal

#3 Post by Rajmahal »

Actually, I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking if anyone has done up a conversion / model of Malekith before he was burned or a picture / painting?
yeasir

#4 Post by yeasir »

A drawing