Black Lotus

Here you can discuss High Elf culture in all its aspects, be it their society, language, arts or philosophies. The results of your discussions will eventually be used to enlarge the amount of general information about the High elves on this site.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

slothqueen

Black Lotus

#1 Post by slothqueen »

For some time I wonder about popularity of BL among Asur. Are High Elves as prone to indulging themselves with smoking as dark kin? What is like to be high on it? Eh, such an interesting thing and nearly nothing about it in rulebooks and other fluff.

I imagine it as somethig similar to opium :>
Nightwing

Re: Black Lotus

#2 Post by Nightwing »

It's probably to closely tied to the cult of pleasure for any self respecting Asur to publicly talk about.

You should be careful or else swordmasters will be knocking on your door.
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#3 Post by Ruerl Khan »

Nightwing wrote:It's probably to closely tied to the cult of pleasure for any self respecting Asur to publicly talk about.

You should be careful or else swordmasters will be knocking on your door.
Wich demonstrates how freedom loving and trusting of their own kin that the Asur are. ;)
I love pushing around my small delicatedly painted dolls together with the rest of you.
Francis

#4 Post by Francis »

Ruerl Khan wrote:
Wich demonstrates how freedom loving and trusting of their own kin that the Asur are. ;)
That actually goes to show the true nature of Warhammer, when even the good elves have their own inquisition :wink: .