Total Warhammer

Place to discuss anything related to tabletop wargaming that isn't covered by the other forums.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Tahl

Re: Total Warhammer

#31 Post by Tahl »

Played far too many hours of this game. Imrik is a welcome addition and has some pretty unique challenges. Its nice the asur are not all based in ulthuan.
Winner of the 'Best member' award Incumbent
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/wraith-lord/misc/Animebanner.gif?t=1285150718[/img]
Olthannon

Re: Total Warhammer

#32 Post by Olthannon »

I've just started an Imrik campaign as well. Knocked the crap out of Malus Darkblade and the skaven to cover the rear and now I'm turning my attention to Grimgor Ironhide.. He is currently strength rank 1 and has just finished murdering the dwarves so I'm not particularly looking forward to it!

I confederated with Caledor but all the Elves of Ulthuan are fighting amongst themselves, which is irritating because I'd like more people to trade with.

I love the idea of Imrik roaming the world to wake dragons and bring reinforcements to the beleaguered High Elves. Would have been great if they had implemented a cool story like that in the tabletop game instead of y'know.. destroying everything forever.
One foot in the hobby