Online warhammer club.

Place to discuss anything related to tabletop wargaming that isn't covered by the other forums.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

malefic scholar

Online warhammer club.

#1 Post by malefic scholar »

So recently I've been brow beating some friends and other random people across the internet into joining an online Warhammer group that is played through roll 20. And since I have had a little success over at Druchiii.net I figured i would see if I can snag any more players here. We use the rules found here for the most part, and eventually plan to have a campaign. The group itself will be drop in so there wont be any commitments beyond you make personally, im really hoping some people join because we have quite a few people who are new to warhammer in general.

so if your interested we have a discord group that can be located here https://discord.gg/7wnFJpY.

(ps i need people to play high elves for my campaign :<)
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

Re: Online warhammer club.

#2 Post by Prince of Spires »

It sounds really fun. How are you planning on playing the games / running the campaign? I personally don't have enough time to play (something to do with having a kid and a new job coming up etc). But I wouldn't be surprised if some people here would be interested.

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
malefic scholar

Re: Online warhammer club.

#3 Post by malefic scholar »

Well roll 20 allows players to move tokens around on a board witha build in die roller. The campaign would essentially be a good team vs an evil team. with the teams sharing control over all of their respective factions. there would also be regional army rosters instead of a static army list(for example you have 2 high elf mages and 4 spearmen units, when fighting in that area you would only be able to build army lists with units from the roster) the teams would also share joint control of all the income for building new units or villages and the like so you could all bicker ver that.:D

I also have some rules written up on paper for experience gathering and what not.