Any news on reboxing?

Place to discuss anything related to tabletop wargaming that isn't covered by the other forums.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

cerebros

Any news on reboxing?

#1 Post by cerebros »

Hi guys

I note that some of the pre-AoS Chaos kits got reboxed and ended up with more models in. Has there been any news on whether the HE kits not currently on last chance to buy are going to be reboxed? Could do with done more Sisters, Shadow Warriors and Phoenix Guard to round out my collection...
My all new painting blog

Want to find a tournament? Check out the Wargame Tournaments website.
SpellArcher
Green Istari

Re: Any news on reboxing?

#2 Post by SpellArcher »

cerebros wrote:I note that some of the pre-AoS Chaos kits got reboxed and ended up with more models in.
Yeah, they might well have sold me 3 Bloodcrushers for £30 but 6 for £60 now? No chance.

No idea about the elves, sorry. Though presumably the new 'elves' are coming sometime soon?
cerebros

Re: Any news on reboxing?

#3 Post by cerebros »

SpellArcher wrote:
cerebros wrote:I note that some of the pre-AoS Chaos kits got reboxed and ended up with more models in.
Yeah, they might well have sold me 3 Bloodcrushers for £30 but 6 for £60 now? No chance.
I was thinking more about Chaos Knights who went to 10 for £35 and I think Marauder Horse went to 10 (not sure what price but would assume 35) so although I think the box price has gone up a bit for those, the price per model has come down. (Granted Skullcrushers box just looks like greed... don't think there was anything wrong with them being in three's)
My all new painting blog

Want to find a tournament? Check out the Wargame Tournaments website.