Campaign of the end of times Rumors & Leaks

Place to discuss anything related to tabletop wargaming that isn't covered by the other forums.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

T.D.

Re: Campaign of the end of times Rumors & Leaks

#1111 Post by T.D. »

Ward may be gone but his ability to induce nerd rage casts a long shadow..................
Aicanor
Rainbows

#1112 Post by Aicanor »

T.D. wrote:Ward may be gone but his ability to induce nerd rage casts a long shadow..................
That explains... everything! :lol:
Swordmaster of Hoeth
Southern Sentinel

#1113 Post by Swordmaster of Hoeth »

I still wonder how much freedom he had in his writing. Was it "only" about merging 3 Elven armies and how was he going to do was not important? Or was he told to do so in a more detailed way.

I also have a question. Let's assume Malekith is able to hold long enough in the flames and is crowned as Phoenix King. He then marries Everqueen, who is, if I recall correctly, a daughter of Aenarion too. Are Elves ok with marriages between half-brother and half-daughter?

Another question, Malekith is the son of Aenarion. Does he not inherit the Curse of Aenarion?

Twitter @SwordOfHoeth

High Elves MSU - Observations
Rabidnid wrote:Are you seriously asking someone called Swordmaster of Hoeth why he has more swordmasters than white lions? Really?
Ladril Caledor

#1114 Post by Ladril Caledor »

Swordmaster of Hoeth wrote:Another question, Malekith is the son of Aenarion. Does he not inherit the Curse of Aenarion?
I'd say he did, his particular manifestation of the curse represented by six thousand years of being an evil psychopath ;)
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#1115 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

and also a sense of satisfaction when all the pieces come together, as they did here.
They did?
T.D.

#1116 Post by T.D. »

Swordmaster of Hoeth wrote:Are Elves ok with marriages between half-brother and half-daughter?
Maybe this is the origin of the curse :P
Mireadur

#1117 Post by Mireadur »

Aicanor wrote:Very, very interesting find courtesy of our darker cousins over at Druchii.net: http://www.thetowerofstars.co.uk/#!The- ... 72A8464BD1
Is it Matt Ward we have to thank for Khaine book?
No, I think Khaine was my favourite to write because it brings together so much from the histories of the three elven races – not least, a fantastic, sprawling cast of characters, hip-deep in their own agendas. There's a challenge to that, and also a sense of satisfaction when all the pieces come together, as they did here. The scale also plays a part as well, I think. To date, the End Times have concerned themselves with the fate of realms, but Khaine determines the fate of a continent!

Well, at least we know something else about the man... He never once thought in all those years at GW that he was writting crap =)
Voodoomaster
High Cartographer

#1118 Post by Voodoomaster »

Softback versions of End Times Khaine are now up on the store
[img]http://www.ulthuan.net/archive/images/Lore4.jpg[/img]
[size=117][color=blue]"There are many wonders to the world, one being the world itself" Loremaster Hlaeitryn, High Cartographer to the Phoenix King.[/color]

[color=red]"The Slaaneshi have their Anointed, Khaine has me" Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine [/color][/size]
Aicanor
Rainbows

#1119 Post by Aicanor »

New White Dwarf pics leak here: [url]http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.c...-y-extras.html[/url]
Pic 4-5 seem to be End Times Lizardmen vs Skaven. Had no time to check, but there is something about the Exodus...
Swordmaster of Hoeth
Southern Sentinel

#1120 Post by Swordmaster of Hoeth »

Lord Mazdamundi declared Exodus. The plan of the Old Ones has failed. There is something about last gift of the Old Ones and firing up engines :)

Twitter @SwordOfHoeth

High Elves MSU - Observations
Rabidnid wrote:Are you seriously asking someone called Swordmaster of Hoeth why he has more swordmasters than white lions? Really?