Can we have a single topic on the rumors for the new HE book

Place to discuss anything related to tabletop wargaming that isn't covered by the other forums.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

vladamex

Can we have a single topic on the rumors for the new HE book

#1 Post by vladamex »

Ideally, the post should be stickied and locked, and mods/lores will only post the "credible" rumors to the thread.

Today, if someone would like to find these, he would have to spend 3 hours browsing through 11 different threads with 5000 posts, only to find 33 duplicate entries of 3 different posts he is actually looking for :)

I've seen that more folks have asked for this - I'm starting to like their idea and wanted to suggest it like this
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

Re: Can we have a single topic on the rumors for the new HE book

#2 Post by Luna Guardian »

We do have one right here. However, since Giladis is apparently on hiatus and the Heralds are TOO LAZY (!!!!!!! :P ) to do anything about that, we'll have to wait for his return :wink:
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#3 Post by Prince of Spires »

As Luna points out, we already have one in place. It just hasn't been updated for a while now.

If you want, feel free to collect all the rumours and send them to one of the Heralds via PM. They will then put them in the locked rumour topic.

As it is now, the Heralds don't have any time either to go through all the posts to collect the different rumours. All the lores (AFAIK) have fulltime jobs and families as well and are a U.net moderator on the side. Life does get in the way at times.

So by all means, collect them and we'll see what we can do for you. As it stands, I don't think any of the lores have time to do it.

Rod

PS: @Luna: we're not too lazy to keep watching you. We've got eyes everywhere. Be afraid. Trust no-one...
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#4 Post by Luna Guardian »

rdghuizing wrote:PS: @Luna: we're not too lazy to keep watching you. We've got eyes everywhere. Be afraid. Trust no-one...
Bah, your parlor tricks do not frighten me! The power lies in the hands of the people! Attica, Attica!

Is it now... ;3
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians
Asurion Whitestar
The White Star Captain

#5 Post by Asurion Whitestar »

Huzza.. ;3
Sincerely,
Kitlith

Head of the Ninth Age 'High' Elves of Light Army Support.

The Mighty Pen (App) Link coming soon
vladamex

#6 Post by vladamex »

Thanks Asurion for updating the thread that Giladis started.

It would be very cool to have that thread up to date, and I agree that everyone should be helping with this.

So folks, if there's a new/old rumor that you think meets the bar of being at least semi-credible, please send a PM to one of the mods/lores and they will update the post. I will certainly be doing so if I stumble upon a new piece of juicy news :)

Cheers!