Apparition

Have a story, then you come here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

anicawhiterider

Apparition

#1 Post by anicawhiterider »

Take the time to realize and pull forth, a straining will to survive, a serpent in the mire, an eagle on the stairway, the killer's in my brain. Another bomb exploding, another child drowning, a pool of wrath and torment has pulled him down this day. A broken mirror taunting, a rotten apple to resist, the poison drops like lava and is melting in my fist and all the power and they glory and the sinners won't suffice, pollution's hold on us a simple word to the wind and a letter in a tree and etched in the clouds and all I need to live are the moments I can't remember now. The sores are spreading, the sores are spreading and life's dividing, unfair sections with season's tidings, a question, hurled into the night with all the power it could, coming back as ash on the ground, to deliver nothing. But they watch me, they see me when I am not looking, they taste my blood everytime I hurt, everytime I cry, the salt of the seas sweeps in their wounds and tears them apart because they don't have the will to fight it. You know they are carried off like corpses of another life, dragged from their burial ground directly through hell's gates as the skin is peeled off their bodies. Knowing the maker is going to torture them before their final judgment day. Because these men around me, they are already dead, their chemical sprays forth like a fountain of death ready to sieze and claim. And running short of breath I can do nothing but bow to meet the final maker, carrier of souls, I can't wait to look in that mirror and see the hideous monster that stares back to me, a monster that is not complete because my heart isn't either. There is a void, somewhere deep inside, a pit of fire and flame, and they burn, every last one of them, they feel the tender roast of the licking fire that consumes them, they love the torture, yet, as I love watching it, I know I will soon be next, I will be the one perched atop the nothing and become the anonymous martyr. Raised high above the hill for a sacrifice, like God's son, ready for the blade to pierce his heart. But it won't, not yet ... there is too much to live for and far too much more to regret ...
Two monks were arguing about a flag. One said: "The flag is moving."
The other said: "The wind is moving."

The Sixth Patriarch Hui Neng happened to be passing by. He told them: "Not the wind, not the flag; mind is moving."
Facade19

#2 Post by Facade19 »

Yet you string on to the past
As if it was hate that made you
Look above and see for the first time
He is real and loves
you created this hate
Do not fall victim to the eye
you know the time is coming
so just do not die
Hold on tight and believe
for the Messiah is near