Court of the Phoenix King

Satisfy all your role playing cravings right here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Laicamir

Re: Court of the Phoenix King

#331 Post by Laicamir »

Laicamir is now somewhat confused over where the ship is heading. He sets out to find the others so that they might clarify the situation for him.
[color=#400080]'What errand have you, Dark Elf, in my lands?' - Curufin[/color]
Aicanor
Rainbows

#332 Post by Aicanor »

*First, I want to thank to all of you who kept this going. I hope you didn’t give up on the Court, I can promise more action here from now on.*

Dragonbane

“I begin to see the wisdom of old Caledorian customs, my Lord Deral. But feel free to proceed with the festivities while I have a look at this.” Sirilla reached for the egg, wrapping it carefully back into its velvet covering. “If I may ask you to provide me with a quiet place to perform necessary spells to ascertain what had happened with the Unborn here?”

On the wind

Late afternoon the next day the ship reached a small port that was used by visitors of the shrine of Hoeth (I guess this answers Laicamir’s question...). There were several ships there already and no one paid them too much attention. The shrine was another day’s march to the north, but there was not much light left to do much more traveling that day. Coradon was not too sorry to leave the ship and as soon as they parted (in many polite words) with the captain, he started to look for means of transportation more to his liking. Altatar was trailing a few steps behind, watching his surroundings with suspicion.

Mists of Yvresse

The wolf looked back at Izen, then turned around as a dog might and made a soft, impatient yelp. It was quite clear she really wanted for the elves to follow. Izen could understand much more than that, though. She was afraid of what lay ahead. She didn’t understand fully what was going on. Not a thing of nature, then…

Caledor

Short time later Anaril sat at the edge of the ravine with Salmar. He gave the red-haired elf a short resume of his findings. Salmar listened on in grim silence. “A lot more is going on then than we suspected,” he said. “But we have not been completely idle either. There are not many traces left, but I found this down this valley. He opened his palm and Anaril saw he was holding a small metal object. On closer inspection it turned up to be an ordinary button. Ordinary yes, but it had lion head on its face.
“They went down this pass to the inner coast. A ship must have waited for them there. They reached Chrace, too. They seem to have the misfortune to meet our friend lord Deral. Not something I would wish on almost anyone, except them. But he seems to be in possession of a dragon egg he took from them at the moment. My sister went to investigate,” Salmar grimaced.

Aicanor’s not so secret mission

”...I have the information you requested. Enough to be able to act I think.”
“To act… or not to act,” he countered, stroking the cat in his lap.
“I believe things are being taken care of without our direct intervention right now?”
“Yes, lord,” Aicanor answered. “But in the end…”
His lips quirked up a little. “Maybe. But perhaps you are familiar with what they are saying about us north, south and west? ‘Sapherians are like air. They are everywhere. But when you really need them, they are nowhere to be seen…’ We have a reputation to uphold. Let our hand in this matter remain invisible to all as long as possible.”
Laicamir

#333 Post by Laicamir »

"Huzzah!" We have at last reached land and thus are a step closer to resolving this problem. "Should we set out immediately or rest first?"
The Silly Dragon

#334 Post by The Silly Dragon »

Altatar took one last look back across the inner sea in the hope of seeing the Vortex but alas was too far away now. Taking a deep breath he turned to face Coradon (he had started to actually see him as a friend of sorts) but he was already a distance away from him so he started to quickly walk towards him.

A bird was singing in his surroundings but when he looked around for it he could see no sign of its source. Then a hand gently touched his shoulder and he span around looking for who it belonged to. No one was there and the bird song had stopped suddenly. Perhaps he was still suffering a fever from that Harpy claw? He checked his forehead but could not feel a fever there. Shaking away the feeling that it could have been 'her' he continued on his way to meet up with Coradon and hopefully a good meal as the food on elven ships was not to his taste and he had hardly ate due to his excitement (or was it nerves?) over the Vortex.
[b]War. War never changes [/b]
[i]dum spiro, spero...[/i]
[b]"Humans are strange creatures, in a world of such fascination and wonder they have managed to invent boredom"[/b]
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#335 Post by Luna Guardian »

Deral bowed his head slightly "My brother's tower and library are quiet and well warded, they are at your disposal. He's gone to the White Tower, so you won't be disturbed. I will walk you there myself, now that the formalities are out of the way" the Chracian lord said and motioned towards one of the doorways leading out of the chamber. Without any further word six tall White Lions formed around the two protectively, yet unobtrusively.
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians
draxynnic

#336 Post by draxynnic »

"I see. And if I know Lord Lionbane, he's probably thinking of the unborn as being just like one of the sons of Korhandir while taking great pleasure at waving it under our noses." Anaril rolls his eyes upwards as he stands and dusts himself off. "Anyway, if you'll excuse me, I really should get back to containing the damage on the waystone to stop it from spilling into the rest of the network. Fixing it entirely is beyond my ability, however - we should probably send for the Tower of Hoeth for a more permanent solution. In the meantime..."

A mischievous look crosses Anaril's face. "Perhaps I should introduce you to the mother. If Lord Deral is causing your sister grief, then the arrival of the unhatched child's mother might persuade him to end any games he may be playing and take the matter seriously."
Coradon Lorelian

#337 Post by Coradon Lorelian »

Coradon silently thanked the Gods that the journey was over and with that strode off in search of a horse and a good meal. Adventure was waiting and the young Elf was ready to feel the wind in his hair again. He realized Altatar had fallen behind slightly and he slowed for a few steps so the mage could catch up. "We are ready to begin our journey my friend, And this time it will be more to my liking." he said chuckling at himself. "I can see how much you wish to see the vortex and I swear to you as soon as this is finished we will go my friend." but first we must seek out this sigil with Karalael and Laicaimir. Now I need a horse.
Signature
Aicanor
Rainbows

#338 Post by Aicanor »

On the wind

The settlement above the port was not large. Like most cities in Saphery, it didn’t much look like one. There were just a few dozen of houses and warehouses hidden away from the main street by fruit trees or vineyards. It was not even called anything. It belonged to the Shrine of Hoeth and was generally referred to simply as “the Port”.
But of course, nothing of this was of great concern of the travelling party. They needed get supplies, maps, and information, and above all at the moment, they were in need of a good meal and soft bed… which proved to be no problem at all. They found an inn as soon as they reached the city. And even before they entered, they were greeted by an elf whose clothing was decorated by íímages of wolves. It seemed supplies for their travels were already delivered.

Dragonbane

“Yes, lets go,” Sirilla followed, cradling the egg, carefully wrapped again, in her hands. She didn’t seem to pay too much attention to her surroundings, already concentrating on the task at hand.
As soon as she was shown to the library, she found herself a suitable table and proceeded to draw runes upon it with a piece of charcoal she took from a small wooden box she brought with her. Then she carefully placed the dragon egg in the center and started to chant. She ignored anything (and anyone) else in the chamber but the makeshift magical circle. She chanted in ancient tongue of Caledor, or so Deral thought as he watched. And she passed her slender hands over the Unborn many times, and her face grew more grim each time she did so. At last she let her hands fall to her sides and stood silent.

Mists of Yvresse

The she wolf circled the two elves once and set out on the mountain trail, Izen’s wolf trailing her without hesitation.

Caledor

Well, he definitely did rub the fact we were unable to stop the thieves in our faces. But whatever happens there, Siri will have to make the best of it. I do not think the confrontation would help anything in the end. Not anything that really matters.
I do not have time for it and if what you say is correct, neither do you. I am going to investigate what happened over at the sea. What your companions report is more than strange. Our mages will arrive here soon to help. They just needed to travel more in more conventional way. I flew. You have a flying mount as well, perhaps you’ll want to investigate as well once you are free?

“But will our enemies not find our lack of action equally suspicious? What if we are too late? The consequences would be… terrible.
“Not necessarily, I am not arrogant enough to think we are the only ones able to mitigate the danger or having the knowledge to do so. Although we are undoubtedly best positioned to deal with it. But there are spies. Even here - unwitting ones, but it all comes to one thing in the end - our enemies will learn more of our plans than we can afford. Even so, they will not get too suspicious while we act to counter the obvious threat.”
“Lustria?”
“Of course. And it is not just diversion. Part of the final plan, more likely. Let them know we have turned our attention abroad.”
Laicamir

#339 Post by Laicamir »

Laicamir addresses the elf who brought them here "This was all prepared quite rapidly, were you somehow informed of our coming?" after a moment he added "Thank you in any case."
Aicanor
Rainbows

#340 Post by Aicanor »

On the wind

"It was lucky that our lord Karalael's message reached us on our way to Avelorn. We have supplies and men enough for what he wrote you needed, lord..." Karalael's man looked at his lord for confirmation of his words. Or perhaps he was not told Laicamir's name and titles. Or both. But Karalael merely nodded at him.
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#341 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

Ele silently instructed Tiralya to follow the wolves, why he moved to pack up the small camp site.
"Will you no follow your companion Lord Izen?" Ele asked as he moved.
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34506][i]Lord Elessehta Silverbough of Ar Yvrellion, Ruler of Athel Anarhain, Prince of the Yvressi.[/i][/url]
[quote="Narrin’Tim"]These may be the last days of the Asur, but if we are to leave this world let us do it as the heroes of old, sword raised against evil![/quote]
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#342 Post by Luna Guardian »

Deral had been leaning on a wall for the duration of Sirilla's chantings and when she finally finished he uncrossed his thick arms and casually pushed himself off it. "I take it that I made the right choice in not preparing the egg for supper" the lord of Lionstone said, his serious tone at odds with his words. Having grown up with a skilled mage for a brother and a talented beastmage as a daughter, Deral kept a respectful distance to make sure he did not disturb anz of the wards Sirilla or his brother had placed.
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians
The Silly Dragon

#343 Post by The Silly Dragon »

As Altatar walked with Coradon towards their place of rest he saw a familiar elf in the distance and in mid sentence to Coradon he rushed away towards this elven man.

"Harquin!" he shouted joyfully and threw his arms around the Elves shoulders and hugging him close and firmly as if he didn't want to let go in case he left.
"Altatar my friend I did not know you would be back in Saphery so quickly" Harquin responded with a a hug back.
"I thought you were going to Lustria?" Altatar asks him finally pulling away and looking him in his blue and green eyes.
"soon, but there are other things that's needed to be done first I am afraid"
"need help?"
"I was about to ask you the same thing, or at least your new travelling companions. Tell me have they been good to you?"
"you know me, I keep to myself but they are good people I believe"
"you believe?"
"stop it you know what I mean"

A still silence befell them as they stood there by Harquin's horse and a group of Swordmasters. Harquin was one of the Loremasters and carried a great Blade of Starmetal, but wore black cloth and armour as was his choice. A grim fellow but there for his friends. Also a father figure to Altatar.

They exchanged words and Altatar told Harquin of his journey towards the Vortex and what they had encountered on the way. Before long a Bladelord had whispered in Harquin's ear and two said their farewells before he left heading North towards Avelorn.

Altatar made his way to Coradon and acted as if nothing had happened trying to pick up the conversation where he left it.
[b]"Humans are strange creatures, in a world of such fascination and wonder they have managed to invent boredom"[/b]
Coradon Lorelian

#344 Post by Coradon Lorelian »

Seeing Altatar's obvious discomfort the young Elf tried to decide the most tactful way to ask about the encounter, then realizing he would get little in return< he decide to simply say. Your friend seemed well maybe meeting such a good friend is a promising sign.

Lord Karalael, these horses are wonderful and they respond well these should make our journey inland much easier.

If you are ready my friends let us away.

As an aside to himself he resolved to ask Altatar about his friend in a more private setting later.
Signature
Aicanor
Rainbows

#345 Post by Aicanor »

Mists of Yvresse

When Elessehta turns back to Izen, he realizes he already vanished into the mist.

Lionbane

"Unless you'd like to become focal point of a nasty spell, yes. Then there was the small matter of me being honour bound to bring you to the justice of Caledor, or taking that justice to you, which would cause some inconvenience to both of us," Sirilla smiles. There is some wry humour in the gesture, but it doesn't really reach her eyes.
"There is still life inside the shell, so there is no need for that now. But here we have something else we can worry about - he spell is only a part of a greater spell. As I said, a focal point, making it easy for the druchii to manipulate the whole, but in no way essential to the whole weave. If that makes sense to you.
It is connected to the other parts of it though, so I was able to find out more about what they were trying to do, and more importantly to us - where - before I sealed it away from the rest to keep the Unborn safe for now. But we need to deal with the rest before it can be dissipated without harm. Do you keep your maps here in the library?"

On the wind

"Set out now?" Karalael's man looked surprised. "Evening is coming..."

"But those spies, they can still notice that something is in motion, will they not?"
"I mean no offence, but..."
"Don't go there," Aicanor warned him. He sat there, stroking the cat, looking at her amusedly.
"No one ever reads records of that court, I meant to say."
"Tell me about it," Aicanor smiled in dry amusement. She was doing just that before she left Lothern. "But if they do?"
"Then we watch, and act if necessary."
"There is another matter..."
"Altatar?"
"Yes, he is out of danger for now, but who's to say that it remains that way?"
"He needs to choose his path. There is no way around it. He is a liability until he does." He is perfectly suited to deal with the threat if he does."
"But if he doesn't choose as you hope?"
He didn't answer.
The Silly Dragon

#346 Post by The Silly Dragon »

"Coradon, the day grows late and my feet cry for comfort, I suggest we rest this cold night and continue in the morning. But by all means if you wish to go one ahead I will not stop you" Altatar says before starting to make his way towards the oddly busy inn for such a small unassuming port.

It was so good to see Harquin again after all these years but he remembered that every time he did it was never without something big around the corner as if trouble followed that Elf or that he always looked for it and found it. So with that in mind Altatar started to feel alittle uneasy and a shiver went down his spine and he felt like he was being watched.
Coradon Lorelian

#347 Post by Coradon Lorelian »

You are right my friends. But I am still an Ellyrian I will go fro a quick ride and then return for supper and some sleep.
Signature
The Silly Dragon

#348 Post by The Silly Dragon »

With a nod to Coradon , Altatar left him and headed towards the elven inn taking out a small leathbound diary as he did so. Inside he found a small table and chair in the corner of the well lit room and sat down with a glass of water and a plate of the house finest meal then started writing in his diary. He only started about a year ago and it was Kreia who told him to do so. He did not understand what the meaning behind it was for, but he started scratching his last few days onto the parchment anyways.
Laicamir

#349 Post by Laicamir »

Laicamir travels straight to his room and looks around for some form of rocking chair. Failing to find one he seats himself in a large armchair and considers recent events.
Last edited by Laicamir on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karalael Moonsinger
Chronicler

#350 Post by Karalael Moonsinger »

Karalael smiled at Coradon's remark, more as a gesture that he had heard him than genuine mirth, before turning to his retainer, "I trust Anaril and Caeril took both the Amber Wolves and the Wolf Packs to aid Lord Lionbane as instructed, there are grave things happening and I fear his investigation may need all the help he can get. Also, how many men do we have with us? Has Liya sent any of her Huntresses?”

Motioning over to the barkeep, he orders two goblets of wine, then invites his retainer to sit at a table while they discuss things.
[quote="rdghuizing"]
Besides, the battle of Finuval Plain was more a minor skirmish anyway. A good enough summary would have been "Teclis and Malekith ran into each other. Teclis cast The Dwellers Below on Malekith with IF, and Malekith failed his Strength test." Not much more to it then that really.[/quote]
draxynnic

#351 Post by draxynnic »

"If you're confident your sister can handle it, I'll leave her to it. And you're right - if I don't get back in there soon, one of the poor spirits that remains attached to the compromised waystone might do something hasty that we'd all come to regret. Let me attend to that, and then I may be free to follow you."
Shadow star

#352 Post by Shadow star »

Izen follows the wolves, his senses straining for any danger.
[i]The shadow of war is cast long in the dying light of peace.[/i]
Aicanor
Rainbows

#353 Post by Aicanor »

Caledor

"I am sure she can handle it better than we do, my dear lord Starseeker." Salmar shook his head. "I am no mage like my sister, but can I be of assistance?" If not, I will call my people here and prepare for the journey. Those who don't have wings can stand guard over this place. Unless you deem it unnecessary with the Old One at the entrance..." At that moment the white dragon stirs and looks directly at Salmar, than to Anaril. She stands up, stretches with great dignity and comes out on the ledge, looking into sky.

Mists of Yvresse

Confident that there was almost no trace left of his camp, Elessehta followed the barely visible path up, deeper into the mountains. He could hear reassuring rustle of Tiralya's wings above and after a while he found Izen waiting for him with a hand on his bow. It looked like an unconscious gesture and Elessehta was not surprised. He felt the tension in the air as well. The path led up amongst high towers of cracked stone and he realized they were near the place known officially the Darkstone Chasm, better known to the neighbourhood as The Pit.
A creepy place indeed.

On the wind
"I trust Anaril and Caeril took both the Amber Wolves and the Wolf Packs to aid Lord Lionbane as instructed, there are grave things happening and I fear his investigation may need all the help he can get. Also, how many men do we have with us? Has Liya sent any of her Huntresses?”
Yes, my lord, they are on their way. They set out as soon as we got the word. As for Liya, I have little idea. You know how she is… Keeping her doings so secret that I sometimes wonder whether she knows herself. If I may say so, my lord,” he added and bowed.

Karalael left Coradon to become better acquainted with the horses and followed his companions to the inn. He saw Altatar sitting in the main hall leaning over small leather bound book, reading, or writing, but Laicamir already vanished upstairs. As he climbed the shadow of the carved wooden stairwell, for a moment he thought he saw light flashing off metal surface and tensed. When he turned fully in that direction, he saw it was only an oddly placed mirrored framed in a lattice of silver leaves.
He let out a breath of relief and continued on his way. Still, he knew this night he will feel safer in a company of friends. And at dawn, they will be on their way across Finuval plain towards the distant Annulii.

Dragonbane

“It seems you are in the luck,” Sirilla said in soft voice as she was leaning over beautifully drawn map of Chrace. So they can be civilized when they want to. “There is the place called Lion March it has to be here somewhere, she pointed at the middle of dark green field north of Lionstone citadel. By any chance, did you ever have anything to do with that place? Because it seems we’ll have to go there to find out… more. It should not be too difficult - from dragon back anyway.”

“Is there anything else?” Aicanor asked.
“No, I don’t think there is,” he waved his hand in dismissal.
“I will go play my part then,” she stood up and bowed.
“And that is?” his lips curled up again.
“Being indispensable. I need to make a delivery. ” For some reason, he laughed. She stooped down to stroke the cat at her feet for good luck and left the study. Out of the door, she allowed herself to smile, although there was little to be happy about. Things were always interesting at Hoeth.
draxynnic

#354 Post by draxynnic »

"She's been standing vigil for a while - I imagine she hasn't had much opportunity to hunt since she discovered the travesty within what had been her home. Still, she may not yet trust Asur she does not know to stand watch in her stead - in which case, it may be better if your retainers were to hunt for her. However, perhaps it would be best to ask her?" Anaril looks meaningfully at the approaching white, raising his voice to include her in the conversation. "My countryasur here is planning to bring some retainers here while I finish doing what I can to address the corruption within, after which we plan to join the hunt for the culprits. Would you be amenable to having them relieve you of your vigil, or would you prefer that we have them bring game to you so you can continue it yourself?"
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#355 Post by Ruerl Khan »

Mists of Yvresse

For days now they had stayed silent, it was starting to wear on the tall figures who moved silently and unseen through the rolling landscape of Yvresse, clad in soft clothing and led by a tall regal looking man with almond shaped eyes they had shadowed the movements even as Elessehta had moved through the the landscape.

It was as if the group knew exactly where Elessehta was going, perhaps they had been the cause of what he was searching for, perhaps they where here for a different purpose, what remained a fact was that weapons that where concealed until this time where readied as the elven group neared the chasm, blades that had been dimmed with oil to prevent them from shining in the faint light of the mountains where readied as the small group knelt down, they where not more than perhaps at best, fifthy, however each of them where well armed, dedicated and ready. Dark hard eyes followed the elven man as he neared the chasm, eyes narrowed as they waited. Soon the moment would come for them to reveal themselves. For them to prove a point of pride...

OOC:
All will be made clear soon. No spoilers given yet. ;)
I love pushing around my small delicatedly painted dolls together with the rest of you.
Aicanor
Rainbows

#356 Post by Aicanor »

Mists of Yvresse

Elessehta and Izen followed the wolves up the stony slope along a barely visible path for and the day was slowly turning into evening, bringing deep shadows into the narrow valley. The mist had mostly cleared away as they climbed, but they couldn’t see far ahead. Izen’s wolf seemed quite uneasy and both elves felt the tension as well. “There is something, or someone hostile to us ahead,” Izen whispered, his hand reached for the bow in practiced movement. But there was nothing to be seen, or heard yet and the two lords crept forward carefully. They came to the crest of the slope and suddenly there was nothing but darkness ahead, surrounded by sharp teeth of stone. Tiralya circled once, twice, and then landed behind the two elves, screeching very quietly to get her lord’s attention. She apparently decided she was needed. At the same moment, another sound could be heard from the darkness ahead. Perhaps a small stone rolling down the slope from under their feet. Then… silence, followed by a faint splash, almost drowned by the sound of wind blowing through the rocks.
They have arrived to the edge the Chasm.

Caledor

“I do not hunger for meat, young one. But then I will go hunting with you,” spoke the white dragon for the first time. Her growling words still reverberating in his head, Anaril felt the tug of magic from behind. Anaril could feel a surge of power seep through the stone. Something was happening inside.

On the wind

Coradon’s short lonely ride went without accident, until the dusk came and he realized he rode on for longer than he intended. He turned the mare he was riding around with a gentle word, making for the inn. But it was a pleasure to ride again and the evening air was pleasantly cool on his face. He decided not to hurry too much. He hoped his companions won’t be too worried by his absence.
So it was he arrived late enough to find the inn’s courtyard quite deserted. He led the horse into the stall and took care of it himself. He was about to leave the stalls when he thought he heard a faint sound from above. As if a boot scraped against the roof tiles. He stopped and listened, but he could hear nothing more.
The Silly Dragon

#357 Post by The Silly Dragon »

Finishing up on his diary entry for the last week Altatar finished his food and took the glass of water with him upstairs as he looked for his quarters for the night.

He placed his belongings on a table which had a mirror on it and then started to undress for his sleep (OOC: not naked just no robe). Stopping to examine the wound on his shoulder left by the Harpy he noted that it would leave a scar for a decade or two and thought to himself that at least these ones heal.
Looking into the Mirror he saw a tired and old Elf looking back and absently rubbed his chin's birthmark.

Looking closer into the eyes of this reflection he saw or thought he saw...nothing. He felt drained and it showed with dead eyes. He felt a tear begin to build and clenched his teeth, "no weakness" and then made his way to his bed which was a single and quiet boring (for elven standards) but that's how he liked them. The covers were soft and cold as a window had been left open as he had requested beforehand. He slowly drifted into an uneasy sleep which would be broken and very light, he will not sleep well again.

He did not even once think about his companions this evening.
Coradon Lorelian

#358 Post by Coradon Lorelian »

The young prince dismissed the sound as his imagination or something else ridiculous and after seeing the horse was settled down for the night walked in to the inn to go to sleep. As he began his nightly ablutions he thought through all the things he had heard and considered the future. The best thing he could think of was the fact that the adventure began tomorrow.
Signature
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#359 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

This is a place shunned by our people Lord Izen, the last elves sent here were sent by my uncle to hunt down any goblins that may have made it this far south.
They chased them into this chasm and watched as they drowned, it's a dark place, and it's said that dhar pools here, not just water...
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34506][i]Lord Elessehta Silverbough of Ar Yvrellion, Ruler of Athel Anarhain, Prince of the Yvressi.[/i][/url]
[quote="Narrin’Tim"]These may be the last days of the Asur, but if we are to leave this world let us do it as the heroes of old, sword raised against evil![/quote]
draxynnic

#360 Post by draxynnic »

"It would be an honour to..." Anaril stops mid-sentence, his gaze jerking towards the cave entrance as he feels the shift in the magic. "Something's happened. I need to get back in there."

Chanting the swiftwing invocation, Anaril blends his form with the wind of Azyr, becoming a flicker of cyan energy that darts to the mouth of the cavern before coalescing - as close to the corrupted stone as Anaril dare travel by magic. Stepping into the desecrated hall, Anaril surveys the scene with his witchsight to ascertain just what it was that he just felt.