Asurion's Champions (RPing Fluff for ALL Armies)

Satisfy all your role playing cravings right here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

Re: Asurion's Champions (Fluff for my Army)

#31 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

Asurion Whitestar wrote: Spearmen- Tower Guard: Elessehta
Elessehta of course spent time in the citizen levy before coming of age and entering the Armis Kormalin, being of Yvresse it's only natural that he favoured the long spear(hell, I've even got a model that could represent him as a youngster).
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34506][i]Lord Elessehta Silverbough of Ar Yvrellion, Ruler of Athel Anarhain, Prince of the Yvressi.[/i][/url]
[quote="Narrin’Tim"]These may be the last days of the Asur, but if we are to leave this world let us do it as the heroes of old, sword raised against evil![/quote]
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#32 Post by Prince of Spires »

Asurion Whitestar wrote:
Fflar Starbrow wrote:Lord Whitestar, it would be a great honour if you find a place for me amongst your Spears of the Coastal Guard.

Fflar Starbrow, Spearman of Tor Yvresse.
You shall command my Coastal Guard Fflar.
Bob feels ignored and ridiculled. If someone with the name of Fflar (how do you pronounce that?) can be a captain, why not Bob? :P

you can even add in a descriptive title if you feel it adds credibility to his position. Bob Wide Mouth or Bob the Grey. Perfectly suitable for a unit of LSG ;)

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#33 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

Bob of Beleriand, used to be known as Bob of Yvresse, he never got ridiculed for his name. I've read the name Fflar somewhere before...
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34506][i]Lord Elessehta Silverbough of Ar Yvrellion, Ruler of Athel Anarhain, Prince of the Yvressi.[/i][/url]
[quote="Narrin’Tim"]These may be the last days of the Asur, but if we are to leave this world let us do it as the heroes of old, sword raised against evil![/quote]
The Silly Dragon

Re: New Site Staff

#34 Post by The Silly Dragon »

The Silly Dragon wrote:I see that the new power has already started to corrupt our new leader...*throws an egg at Asurion and runs away screaming "take that tyrany!"*

*But swiftly succumbing to the intense will of the White Star Captain, turns back to kneel in an apologetic whimper*

NEVER!
This.

Altatar Archmage of the White Tower and Loremaster of Life shall lead my own army. Harquin be with me too as he has vowed to follow only me. My dear sweet Cynthia only has eyes for me also. So gather your armies but i shall gather my own as i do not follow others even our Phoenix King. I only follow the will of Isha.
[b]War. War never changes [/b]
[i]dum spiro, spero...[/i]
[b]"Humans are strange creatures, in a world of such fascination and wonder they have managed to invent boredom"[/b]
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#35 Post by Prince of Spires »

Tiralya wrote:Bob of Beleriand, used to be known as Bob of Yvresse, he never got ridiculed for his name. I've read the name Fflar somewhere before...
That might be because Bob of Beleriand has a name in red and a lot of power. On the other hand, Bob the Hippo is about 15 cm tall and cuddely with inocent black eyes. It's hard to stand up for yourself if you're that small. You're never realy taken seriously if you''re a stuffed animal for some reason...

So I start a campaign for Bob the Grey for unit champion!

Rod

Check out my plog

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
ceyl-isha

#36 Post by ceyl-isha »

As a new lord I demand recompense for my family's guardianship of Tor Elithis as well as funds for its reconstruction, and refitting of my family's personal ships lost in the battle against chaos. I also demand replacement for my merchant ships and there cargo lost to raiders that where under your predecessors watch a debt that you now inherited. Not without standing replacement for crew retainers and support for lost holdings while I have been on Champaign.

You Sur have much to answer for under your new responsibilities. As you know my house colors are white and gold, I don't put on red clothes they just end up that way in Ulthuans service.

Ceyl,High cartographer,Warden and the Commander of the Phoenix kings clandestine Chaos hunter corps "Tor Arhain Senlui"

(you didn't think everyone was gona "R. P." kiss ya bum. grats though)
Stand and face your fears
in the end thay may be
all that you have.
[img]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9642/deamonartxsp5.jpg[/img]
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#37 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

One of the Shadow Warrior captains should be named Narrin’Tim after Headshot's character.
Asurion Whitestar
The White Star Captain

Re: New Site Staff

#38 Post by Asurion Whitestar »

The Silly Dragon wrote:
The Silly Dragon wrote:I see that the new power has already started to corrupt our new leader...*throws an egg at Asurion and runs away screaming "take that tyrany!"*

*But swiftly succumbing to the intense will of the White Star Captain, turns back to kneel in an apologetic whimper*

NEVER!
This.

Altatar Archmage of the White Tower and Loremaster of Life shall lead my own army. Harquin be with me too as he has vowed to follow only me. My dear sweet Cynthia only has eyes for me also. So gather your armies but i shall gather my own as i do not follow others even our Phoenix King. I only follow the will of Isha.
Are you declaring war on yourown brothers and sisters..!!!!?

You seem not to follow the will of Isha, but a dark trickster god.
I myself have a dear friend that does follow the will of Isha, and she would dare not to ever declare such a terrible and blasphesmous act.

If this is what you desire, then you shall be called out as the treacherous Druchii that you seem to be.! Along with all of your followers..
If you are simply mistaken in your hastiness to prove your abrupt pride and misguided honour, then we shall walk away from this and hopefully reconcile when you see the error of your statements as an Asur.
Sincerely,
Kitlith

Head of the Ninth Age 'High' Elves of Light Army Support.

The Mighty Pen (App) Link coming soon
Asurion Whitestar
The White Star Captain

#39 Post by Asurion Whitestar »

rdghuizing wrote:
Tiralya wrote:Bob of Beleriand, used to be known as Bob of Yvresse, he never got ridiculed for his name. I've read the name Fflar somewhere before...
That might be because Bob of Beleriand has a name in red and a lot of power. On the other hand, Bob the Hippo is about 15 cm tall and cuddely with inocent black eyes. It's hard to stand up for yourself if you're that small. You're never realy taken seriously if you''re a stuffed animal for some reason...

So I start a campaign for Bob the Grey for unit champion!

Rod
Bob the Grey.
Bobthegrey.
Botherey
Pronounced: Both(boss with a th)-a-ray.

So it shall be done.!!
Sincerely,
Kitlith

The Silly Dragon

#40 Post by The Silly Dragon »

I am not declaring war you fool! I was stating that i will not follow your banner into battle but my own! If i wanted war you would know it by now!

For Ulthuan and its glories and for Isha! But i will not chant your name Asurion Whitestar as i believe it is you who are falling for the dark trickster not i. Power can easily corrupt just look back at Malekith...

...I will be watching

(this is fun!)
[b]"Humans are strange creatures, in a world of such fascination and wonder they have managed to invent boredom"[/b]
Aicanor
Rainbows

#41 Post by Aicanor »

Holding court already? Well, well...
ceyl-isha wrote:I also demand replacement ... for lost holdings ... while I have been on Champaign.
Did you really write this or is it Asurion's doing? :lol:

Asurion, know that Bob the Grey doesn't stand alone!

ceyl-isha

#42 Post by ceyl-isha »

I assure you my demands are my own, and my house support my claims to re-kit for the war effort.
in the end thay may be
all that you have.
Asurion Whitestar
The White Star Captain

#43 Post by Asurion Whitestar »

ceyl-isha wrote:As a new lord I demand recompense for my family's guardianship of Tor Elithis as well as funds for its reconstruction, and refitting of my family's personal ships lost in the battle against chaos. I also demand replacement for my merchant ships and there cargo lost to raiders that where under your predecessors watch a debt that you now inherited. Not without standing replacement for crew retainers and support for lost holdings while I have been on Champaign.

You Sur have much to answer for under your new responsibilities. As you know my house colors are white and gold, I don't put on red clothes they just end up that way in Ulthuans service.

Ceyl,High cartographer,Warden and the Commander of the Phoenix kings clandestine Chaos hunter corps "Tor Arhain Senlui"

(you didn't think everyone was gona "R. P." kiss ya bum. grats though)
Dear Ceyl,

I seem to have received this parchment by mistake.

Nevertheless, as you have sent me many scores of warriors and batteries of Repeater Bolt Throwers to fill my armies ranks and ships, I feel that in your time of sorrow and need, the time has come for me to repay your alliance.
I shall send you two of my finests and fastest Eagle Ships, the Hethrynian and the Sepraechys.
With them I will send five Eagle Ships and a dozen Falcon class trading vessels, filled with Sea Gold, Ithilmar and Star Gems. Aswell as a Hawk class trading vessel filled with the finest Cothiquen Champagne, as I see that you enjoy "being on it"! All with full crew that have prowess with both Spear and Longbow that could match that of the Everqueen's own guard.

I hope this will alleviate any debt that was present and will seal our alliance and friendship for the future.

Sincerely,
Asurion, the White Star Captain.
Sincerely,
Kitlith

Talifan

#44 Post by Talifan »

Milord Whitestar, it is done to the best of my abilities. I pray that it is done to your satisfaction.
[color=#FF0080]Live and Fight with Honour, for We are the Most Noble[/color]
[color=#0000FF]2012 Games - (W/L/D) 49-1-0[/color]
[img]http://mawhammer.yolasite.com/resources/Gem1.JPG[/img]
Lord Whitestar's Leviathan Company Champion.
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=38785]Blog[/url]
[url=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000297179244]Facebook for Talifan[/url]
[quote="Aicanor"]Yes, Sapherian princes are an evil bunch.[/quote]
Asurion Whitestar
The White Star Captain

#45 Post by Asurion Whitestar »

The Silly Dragon wrote:I am not declaring war you fool! I was stating that i will not follow your banner into battle but my own! If i wanted war you would know it by now!

For Ulthuan and its glories and for Isha! But i will not chant your name Asurion Whitestar as i believe it is you who are falling for the dark trickster not i. Power can easily corrupt just look back at Malekith...

...I will be watching

(this is fun!)
I do not wish for my name to be chanted, as for it can carry itself far further than an army can mutter.
Asuryan's will is all and inclusive, along with your beloved Isha. All of the Elven Gods follow him, for he is their creator. You must understand that the Phoenix King lives in form of Asuryan's will, and by not following him, you condemn yourself and your army to blasphemy.
Your renegade Godess' nature must be examined if you are to return your honour to the Phoenix King's side.

For we are Asur, and we shall prevail together.
Sincerely,
Kitlith

The Silly Dragon

#46 Post by The Silly Dragon »

And who is this Phoenix King? You? No it is not. I bow to the Phoenix King and so should all Elves but i will not bow to you like others have. You are not my Phoenix King.

I worship Isha and Isha alone until Asuryan proves to me that he still loves his children for as i see it he has abandoned us! Why else are we still cursed by Aenarion's actions when we have always stood up for Asuryan's name! No i will chant Asuryan when our curse is lifted and our Gods release us from Chaos. So far the only one that cares about us is Isha for she cries for every soul lost. I do not hear Asuryan cry and so i will not cry for him. He is their creator and leader as he is ours but until he shows me his love as i have always shown him mine then i will continue to ignore his worship.

(Altatar is away in a campaign with the Asrai and has seen their way of living etc and is beginning to question his own thats his fluff)
Asurion Whitestar
The White Star Captain

#47 Post by Asurion Whitestar »

@ Talifan, it is very well done and the (new) topic shall be of an adhesive sort. ;)

@ Aicanor, does the Fluffy Knight have a name.?

I have also moved this thread to the RP section, to better play along with the current postage.
Sincerely,
Kitlith

Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#48 Post by Prince of Spires »

Aicanor wrote:Holding court already? Well, well...

Asurion, know that Bob the Grey doesn't stand alone!
Lol :lol:

Bob for champion!

Does the lovely horse (I think...) have a name?

Rod

Check out my plog

Asurion Whitestar
The White Star Captain

#49 Post by Asurion Whitestar »

The Silly Dragon wrote:And who is this Phoenix King? You? No it is not. I bow to the Phoenix King and so should all Elves but i will not bow to you like others have. You are not my Phoenix King.

I worship Isha and Isha alone until Asuryan proves to me that he still loves his children for as i see it he has abandoned us! Why else are we still cursed by Aenarion's actions when we have always stood up for Asuryan's name! No i will chant Asuryan when our curse is lifted and our Gods release us from Chaos. So far the only one that cares about us is Isha for she cries for every soul lost. I do not hear Asuryan cry and so i will not cry for him. He is their creator and leader as he is ours but until he shows me his love as i have always shown him mine then i will continue to ignore his worship.

(Altatar is away in a campaign with the Asrai and has seen their way of living etc and is beginning to question his own thats his fluff)
Do not test my patients with your insane banter.!
I am not your King but I am a Prince, and with Lordship comes respect. I do not expect it, but earn it, on the battlefield and in the noble Courts of Ulthuan.

I have heard of your frolicking with our woodland Cousins Altatar.
I, like the roots of the great Oak of Ages has connections everywhere, and like you, have spent many years within Althel Loren.
If you wish to speak to a like minded Asrai, then seek out Asraith of Starwood Glade. He is one of my dearest and eldest friends within Athel Loren.
Perhaps he may be able to set your path in line with that of the True devotees of Isha, as he is a High Priest of Isha and channels all that she is in Pure Life Magic.

Isha bless your armies on their journey.
Sincerely,
Kitlith

Talifan

Re: Asurion's Champions (RPing Fluff for my Armies)

#50 Post by Talifan »

Milord, as a Prince of Saphery and with the Blessing of the Phoenix King himself, I stand behind you and all others who put our People and Lands before their own private greed.

My late father told me the morning before I left on patrol the day our dark kindred attacked the undefended outpost that we ourselves control our destiny, and that it is our own actions that cause events to unravel. It is now up to us to create our countries new path. We must unit under our King's Banner and under the banner of Asuryan. It is time for us to rise up and destroy the evil that is saturating the world.
[url=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000297179244]Facebook for Talifan[/url]
Asraith Starwood

#51 Post by Asraith Starwood »

Greetings Altatar, I have seen you within the Glades of Althel Loren, but you have not seen me, you frequent the many Shrines to our Allmother Goddess Isha.
If you wish to seek knowledge of Isha, all you need do is follow me to the Starwood Glade, if you are truly devote to Isha you will know what to look for and you will find it easily.
ceyl-isha

#52 Post by ceyl-isha »

Very good, your Alliance with house Urithair is sealed and the aid of Tor Arhain Senluias in dealings with Chaos. As for your ship full of Champagne, I'll see my scribe half drowned in it. I however will double check scrolls I send out more closely and do such in larger hours in the eve. I will send two of my family's dragon ships the Cythignier and the Asthonator to pick up your gifts of good will. If you would be so good as to dry dock the boats you have for us so we may pack them for transport. I am glad to see you have offerings for us to sample and look forward to shareing your full hospitality.

Your brother in arms, Ceyl
in the end thay may be
all that you have.
Talifan

#53 Post by Talifan »

Milords, Should anyone be in need of assistance from the White Tower, please do not hesitate to ask or say so. I have at my disposal more than thirty thousand Sword Masters and some five hundred mages of all skill levels waiting to help serve mine allies and their country.
Aicanor
Rainbows

#54 Post by Aicanor »

Asurion Whitestar wrote:@ Aicanor, does the Fluffy Knight have a name.?
rdghuizing wrote:Does the lovely horse (I think...) have a name?
Did you not recognize our Lord Tyrion the White, Defender of Ulthuan and his noble steed, Fluffy Malhandir? If you were wondering why he wasn't seen on the battlefields lately, now you know why. He has a cause!

Prince Asurion, as a representative of Cothique and a Loremaster, could you please look over my descripion of Cothigue in the Traveler's Guide to Ulthuan and correct any mistakes I may have done? Your army fluff will be welcome there as well.
Elithmar
Young Eataini Prince

#55 Post by Elithmar »

The Silly Dragon wrote:And who is this Phoenix King? You? No it is not.
I was actually thinking of this too. What happened to Finubar? Why is Asurion of Cothique suddenly Phoenix King? :?

I'm going to join the resistance against the new Führer too. TSD, you're not alone! ;)

Aicanor, nice one! :lol: Actually I always hated the Tyrion model, but that picture has enlightened me. He actually looks pretty good. Maybe he'll appear in my collection too soon... ;)
"I say the Eatainii were cheating - again." -Aicanor
"Eatainian jerks…" -Headshot
"It was a little ungentlemanly." -Aicanor (on the Eatainii)
"What is it with Eataini being blamed for everything?" -Aicanor
The Silly Dragon

#56 Post by The Silly Dragon »

Asraith Starwood wrote:Greetings Altatar, I have seen you within the Glades of Althel Loren, but you have not seen me, you frequent the many Shrines to our Allmother Goddess Isha.
If you wish to seek knowledge of Isha, all you need do is follow me to the Starwood Glade, if you are truly devote to Isha you will know what to look for and you will find it easily.
Thank you for the warm greetings Asraith Starwood i trust my stay within Athel Loren will be one of peace as i do not seek conflict between our people. I will seek out this Starwood Glade, is it a name you share in fortune or in history? As for learning about Isha that is not why i am here, for Isha speaks to me and i am here only on the request of Harquin my warrior seer to find friends inside the woods. For you see he has seen a great evil arise and predicts an alliance between all races is needed. I Altatar am here to better our diplomacy.
Elithmar of Lothern wrote:
The Silly Dragon wrote:And who is this Phoenix King? You? No it is not.
I was actually thinking of this too. What happened to Finubar? Why is Asurion of Cothique suddenly Phoenix King? :?

I'm going to join the resistance against the new Führer too. TSD, you're not alone! ;)
Thank you Elithmar but know that Asurion Whitestar has done no bad deed this day. So stay your sword and be ready for if he were to fall like Malekith. Long live Finubar!
Fflar Starbrow

#57 Post by Fflar Starbrow »

Asurion Whitestar wrote: You shall command my Coastal Guard Fflar.
Thank you my Lord

rdghuizing wrote: If someone with the name of Fflar (how do you pronounce that?)

Rod
Haha, have you tried to pronounce your own forum name? :P Two f's in front of lar shoudn't be too much of a stretch. :wink:
Tiralya wrote:I've read the name Fflar somewhere before...
It's from Richard Bakers The Last Mythal trilogy. The name is a bit naff, but the elf in question rocks.
We will stand defiant and emerge triumphant. Ulthuan shall never fall!

[size=85]It just ain't cool if your chrome don't shine![/size]
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#58 Post by Prince of Spires »

Fflar Starbrow wrote: Haha, have you tried to pronounce your own forum name? :P Two f's in front of lar shoudn't be too much of a stretch. :wink:
Fair enough :D
Aicanor wrote: Did you not recognize our Lord Tyrion the White, Defender of Ulthuan and his noble steed, Fluffy Malhandir? If you were wondering why he wasn't seen on the battlefields lately, now you know why. He has a cause!
LOL! Never realised Malhandir was so cute. Although he doesn't look too much like the mighty and intelligent steed you read about. But then, looks can be deceiving I suppose.
Asurion Whitestar wrote: Bob the Grey.
Bobthegrey.
Botherey
Pronounced: Both(boss with a th)-a-ray.

So it shall be done.!!
It's great to see Bob (aka Botherey) rise in power. On to power. Next step: become a HE prince. Can't be that hard. Anyone have a powerfull magical artifact from the deamon wars lying aroud that can be wielded by someone about 15 cm tall without opposable thumbs?

Bob for Phoenix king! (after the current one dies of course, may he live long...)

Rod

Check out my plog

Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#59 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

Reminds me a little of this picture of my answer to the new Demigryph Knights:

Talifan

#60 Post by Talifan »

Those are epic pictures!