Lizardmen and high elf, RP ideas and suggestions

Satisfy all your role playing cravings right here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Lord Kor-Taq

Lizardmen and high elf, RP ideas and suggestions

#1 Post by Lord Kor-Taq »

Background story:

Niagati looked around, and dropped silently to the floor, he gestured for his fellows to follow him. They were in the throne room now, it had taken weeks to get this far, but Malekith had ordered it, so it would be done. The Mage Preat was just behind the closed doors up ahead. Slowly, he crept up o the doors, and, using the amulet he had been given, opened the lock, and enetered, his 3 followers behind him. He crept up to the slann, and drew his dagger, reaching out for the plaque around its neck. His hands closed around it, and in an instand, the slanns eyes opened, Niagati was forced back by some invisible force, and when he looked up, he saw a large Sauros standing over him, it raised its halberd. Looking down at the Ulthuan sal about his neck, he smiled, and embraced the death the halberd gave him.
'Mission accomplished' he thought as his eyes fluttered closed, and his men were butchered.

5 days later

Lord Kor-Taq looked up at the gates of Ulthuan, he was here with his men, 40 cold one riders, and his carnousor. In his hand he held a halberd, enchanted ny the slaan, and on his finger was a ring, inhabited by a spirit of a slaan, that gave him magic, and wisdom. He new he was prepared, and why he was here. He had been ambassador ever since his spaning, he was the only magically adept sauros ever, and when he had heard of the high elves attempted theft of a plaque, he was first to leave, He was here, for answers. The slann doubted that it was the high elves, they suspected druchii, but either way, blood would flow, high elf, or druuchi, the lizardmen wanted answeres, and he Kor-Taq, the voice of the slaan, would get them.

Ok that the story, post whenever you want, just introduce you character first, you can be high elf or lizardmean (and dont make them a named character ie teclis without Pming me for permission+ they must tie into the story somehow, not just appear out of nowere, so before we leave ulthaun, we shall list the number of men going with us, and thus the number of slots available), i am lord kor-Taq, i am based in the embassy, guarded by 1000 sauros, we will begin with the talky bit (me getting answers) and shall then go to naggarond, when thats finsihed, i shall think of another story.

thanks!!!!
Last edited by Lord Kor-Taq on Wed May 05, 2010 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tahl

Re: Lizardmen and high elf, RP ideas and suggestions

#2 Post by Tahl »

Any ideas? Capitalization and spelling? :P

Seriously though, I'm shopping for a new RPG so might be interested if we can get a few others.
Winner of the 'Best member' award Incumbent
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/wraith-lord/misc/Animebanner.gif?t=1285150718[/img]
EricJ

#3 Post by EricJ »

High Mage Sangenir de Nanji stood alone in his private chamber of the White Tower and contemplated his wardrobe. Lothern had sent word that an ambassador of the Lustrian Lizardmen had arrived, and a congregation of mages was being assembled for the journey there. Sangenir, being both skilled in the rather obscure art of Blood Magic and a proficient martial arts expert, was one of the chosen ones for this mission. Pondering deeply, Sangenir tried on and removed several outfits, being happy with none of them. Finally, he decided on a simple, yet elegant costume.

"I'll put on my robe and wizard hat", he muttered to himself.
[i]"I am a big believer in technology and I’m a big believer in openness when it comes to the flow of information. I think that the more freely information flows, the stronger the society becomes, because then citizens of countries around the world can hold their own governments accountable."[/i]
- [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWvBQyRTJD8]Barack Obama[/url]
Lord Kor-Taq

#4 Post by Lord Kor-Taq »

Lord Kor-taq waited for the high elves to come, he and his retinue had waited for hours, anthe slann occupying the ring on his finger, was whiphering to him, about what to say. the slann had died, and its spirir resided in the artifact. soon he though, soon the high elves would come, then he could tell the what he was here for...
Tahl

#5 Post by Tahl »

Eltheran stood guard in the deserted corridor in the white tower. Today was the first day that he was to be sent from the great tower, he should have felt elation. Finally after countless years of training, he Eltheran Ewole had become a Sword Master. During those years he had imagined himself in exotic places, slaying Druchii by the droves. Yet when the big day arrived, here he was stuck guarding a mage as he travelled from one of the safest places in the island to the next safest place on the island. Where was his fields of glory?
His mood only darkened when he thought back to his ascension to full Sword Master, he was easily the strongest from among the apprentices. Yet each of them had ascended before him, for years he watched as lesser elves took the position he so craved. His teachers had spoke of patience and of wit, what need did he have of wit? When his skill with a blade was so great?

Yet still, he was determined to be the best. Even if that meant waiting on this troublesome mage.
Winner of the 'Best member' award Incumbent
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/wraith-lord/misc/Animebanner.gif?t=1285150718[/img]
Lord Kor-Taq

#6 Post by Lord Kor-Taq »

Lord Kor-Taq entered the embassy, a large lizardman pyramid, as he entered the sauros temple guard lining the corridors bowed low, affording him the same veverence as the slann at the pyramids top. He approached the slaan, lord Tzi-naki, and bowed low, the slanns voice echoed through his head
'Rise, voice of the slann, you do not bow to me, you hold the spirit of my predecesoor, and thus, you are like me. the high elves will be here soon, question them, find answers, but do not be caught of guard'
un-called for, the temple guard (all 50 of them) entered the room, and stood on ceromony around its perimiter, waiting for the elves. Kor-Taq wanted his sauros looking perfect, and he wanted his power to be visible, so ordered all the sauros to stand ready for the welcoming of the elves. plus it would make the negotiations easier, if things got out of hand. with 1000 souros, 40 cold ones, 20 kroxigor, 200 skinks and 50 temple guard, any fight would be onesided, at least, kor-taq hoped it wouldnt come to that
Sturen

#7 Post by Sturen »

Aelwyn felt the wind in his hair as the powerful eagle, Graedoch, swooped over the mountains. He was one of a small envoy of seven elves from Nagarythe who had been sent to meet with the lizardmen ambassador. On his back was his magical bow, Sythaen, which was enchanted to hit it's target no matter how fast it's target, or bearer, was travelling. He considered this fortunate since he and his envoy where all mounted on eagles. He looked ahead and could see the towers of Lothern glimmering in the distance. He would arrive by nightfall.

OOC: I'm new to roleplay, correct me if I'm doing something wrong :)
My Log - guaranteed to make your day 127% more awesome!

Also find me on Instagram: @battlestones
Lord Kor-Taq

#8 Post by Lord Kor-Taq »

lord kor-taq saw the eagles coming, and ordered his terradons (7) to guide them in.
Sturen

#9 Post by Sturen »

OOC: I reply now, yes? :D

As Aelwyn saw the seven small shapes appear he ordered his men to be ready. As the terradons approached he called a greeting and was relieved when the terradon riders reassured him that they where to guide his men in. They spoke in a strange dialect, but he could understand them. He ordered his men to be at ease and silently told Graedoch to follow the terradon riders in. The sun was setting as he alighted on the ground and jumped of Graedoch. The skinks bowed low and flew away, leaving Aelwyn to make the short journey to the rest of the high elven embassy. His eagle flew to the stables and he made sure it was properly being cared for before turning in for the night.

Lord Kor-Taq

#10 Post by Lord Kor-Taq »

'what!' shouted Kor-Taq, 'what do you mean they are not coming to the slaan and i, have these elves no manners' he said to the Temple guard bowing before him.

'yes my lord, they sleep know'it replied

'then fetch them, and bring them here' lord kor-taq said angry at the high elves lack of respect
Lord Kor-Taq

#11 Post by Lord Kor-Taq »

OOC: gonna add another character to help move things along, also feel free to ad some lizardmen characters

Archmage Seinathe mounted Glauracher his sun dragon, and waited for the sword masters to arrive in the grounds of hoeth. He was to be assisting it the mission, and was rather fed up that a mage of his power had not traveled with the eagles of the advanced guard. It was his dury he had been told, so he had listened, and mounted his dragon
Sturen

#12 Post by Sturen »

Aelwyn wearily opened his eyes at the sound of yelling. Quickly he leapt from his bed and woke his men. A group of saurus in ornate bone armour had enteredthe embassy and requested their presence for parley immediatly. Aelwyn groaned, it appeared he would not be gettig any sleep tonight. He approached the saurus wearily and they motioned for him to follow. He was accompanied by his eagle riders aswell as a mixture of nobles from the other provinces. They reached the Lustrian emmbasy and a imposing saurus and gigantic Slann guarded by a small army of reptilian soldiers all turned at once. "Welcome to the island of Ulthuan, home of the High Elves." he said, "For what reason have we been graced with a visit from you?" Though he pretended otherwise, Aelwyn was nervous. The discussions had been started too early, many of the nobles had not yet arrived, including the great dragon riders from Caledor, who he thought would be of great use if things turned nasty. If the lizardmen attacked now they would all be butchered.

Lord Kor-Taq

#13 Post by Lord Kor-Taq »

Lord Kor-Taq, dressed in his full suit of ornate armour, turned. he faced the elves and spoke saying 'A few suns ago, elves dreesed in the uniform on the high elves of ulthuan, entered the star chamber of a slaan, and attempted to steal a plaque. you will inform us us of the details, and your leaders will tell us wether it was under there orders, or not. your weapons will be removed, and your sorcerers restrained, as you can not be trusted, until your actions have been investingated further,am i understood'

at this point, the temple guard approached to take the weaponary, silently lord kor-taq hoped the elves would oblidge, if they drew weapons this close to his master, and this close to him, the one who was called the voice of the slaan, then the temple quard would anniahlate them.
Lord Kor-Taq

#14 Post by Lord Kor-Taq »

Archmage Seinathe landed in the grounds of the embassy, yes he had disobayed orders, but he he had heard his mage freinds call for help, and he had answered. he had mounted his dragon, and flown strait there, he would be there to help, if things got nasty...
Sturen

#15 Post by Sturen »

The big saurus was pretty cocky, dragging him here and then taking all their weapons by force, in their own home as well! He wouldn't have had a chance had he protested so he had allowed the saurus take his bow. He kept a small dagger that was hidden and the saurus did not notice it. Stranger still was the strange allegation that the saurus had made, stealing plaques? The high elves had no quarrel with the lizardmen and no need for their plaques. He had a sneaking suspicion that this could be connected to the Druchii. He decided that it was best to start of on the aggressive and, though his weapons where gone and a huge saurus was standing guard of him, he summoned what remained of his pride and looked the saurus in the eye, "We have made no such attack on your people and you have no reason to have us detained here. Explain yourself!"

OOC: It's not too late to join in! There are lots of other nobles and the convoy of mages haven't even arrived yet! Two people isn't gonna work :(.

Lord Kor-Taq

#16 Post by Lord Kor-Taq »

Lord Kor-Taq struck the high elf sending him flying across the room 'you will speak when spoken to, only your leaders may negotiate!'.
The temple guard tensed at his outburst, ready if the high elves fought back, lord Kor-Taq telepathically spoke into the High elves head, 'Dont act out of hand, we do not suspect you, we are following orders, we suspect the druchii, but we cannot be sure'

OOC: thats fiine the more the merrier, feel free to make another character
Deutschland

#17 Post by Deutschland »

"Useless," Prince Terius sighed. The beastmen never saw the ambush coming, and they had hardly put up a fight once they realized that they were surrounded by 5000 elite elves. "If the rest of them are anything like this, I don't see why the Bretonnians can't handle them themselves." As he crouched to wipe the blood off his blade, he saw a messenger riding toward him. It was his Archmage, Ellasur. "We've been called back to Ulthuan," the Archmage said. "What for," Terius asked. "I was not told. Must be trouble." Terius frowned. If they were being summoned to fight some greenskin army, he would not be happy. "Very well then. Get the men back to the ships and inform King Louen we are leaving." Terius whistled and a mighty dragon glided over the carnage. The prince mounted the glimmering green beast and turned to the coast. "If we leave now we can reach Cothique by nightfall," he said. As much as Terius wanted to return home, he couldn't help but feel that something was not right.
Asurion Whitestar
The White Star Captain

#18 Post by Asurion Whitestar »

OOC: (whatever that means... :? ) I hope this isn't too late, I mean by a year... :shock:
Also I'm quite new to RP too, be kind.. :wink:

Dawnbreak. A Sea Ranger gliding atop a Great Eagle swoops down to greet the Guards on duty outside Sealord Asurion's tent. Without a word being spoken, the Sealord parted the entryway and strode out to greet the Nagarythii of the sea. "What word do you bring, Alkess.?" the grim Sea Ranger, slightly shaking his head and almost taking a step back in astonishment "Your Highness, we have recieved word from the Lothern embassy, they request your... skills." then knelling quickly "I'm honoured that you remember me.. Highness", Asurion replying in ernest "Leave immediately, tell the council I will acquiesce at once,.. and Alkess.." placing a hand on his shoulder ".. of course I remember you, you shot down the Druchii Assassin that was to assail me in our last encounter with the Cult of Excess,.. Do you not remember Alkess..?" he said with a growing smirk. Smiling back at his Lord "Yes,.. I do Highness." As the grim Sea Ranger lept into saddle, Asurion called to him "Alkess.!.. I could use your skill, meet me at the embassy, on the morrow at Dusk.." Finding his hatred once again withering, and smiling back at his Lord, he yelled "Yes, Highness.!" before turning back to find himself already high from the sands of the Nehekhara desert.
After adorning himself with his armour and weapons, Asurion looked to the sky then leaped high off the dune and seemingly into nothing below...
With a blinding flash of white and tan feathers and fur, the Sealord was flighted to the clouds by his Griffon. "*Send word to my Daughter, I shall be back soon*" the words echoed in the head of his First Commodore Elthrith, looking towards the sky to see nothing but the scarce clouds in the umber tint of the rising sun, he said almost to himself "I shall, sire...". "*Thankyou Elthrith,... I trust you..*".
Sincerely,
Kitlith

Head of the Ninth Age 'High' Elves of Light Army Support.

The Mighty Pen (App) Link coming soon