Forgotten Realms - RP sign up

Satisfy all your role playing cravings right here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Prince_Asuryan
Giantslayer

Re: Forgotten Realms - RP sign up

#31 Post by Prince_Asuryan »

Oops, sorry. Got a little overwhelmed with some revision. Will get it done now.
'The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.'
Eldacar
Auctoritas Principis

#32 Post by Eldacar »

Mine is done - I just need to finalise my spells known.

Also, if anybody wants it, I copied out the entire section on the elven subraces (including their temperament, brief histories and so on) from Races of Faerun - it might help with background and so on.
"Hi guys, I just want to say that for some unknown reason I dreamed the entire Lore team was on my roof last night and we were barbequing a marlin while discussing some rand stuff. It was vivid enough for me that my mother had to wake me up to stop me from mumbling and twitching, believing I was having a nightmare." ~Giladis

"Think of the Loremasters as irresponsible parents. VictorK is the one you need to talk to if you want permission for something, I'm the evil parent that says 'no' and Eldacar is your grumpy grandfather who fought in some war and is scary and authoritative." ~Ruerl Khan

"And believe me, I like my websites like I like my boyfriends: wild, free, and unlikely to give me a virus." ~Sirist

[21:39:08] <Lethalis> Cenyu; I figured that with all the smoke that always seems to hang around you, you'd be used to it.
[21:39:49] <Cenyu> Bold words, flying Dutchman.
Shandiar

#33 Post by Shandiar »

It's not that forgotten..!

I still need those few characters, if you are not up to the task let me know, otherwise Ruerl, Eldacar or me will be a good source for them characters to be done. Deadline is June 6th, I might start it before, but after that date you are not in and I will replace you.
High Priest of ASS
Act of God

#34 Post by Act of God »

I'd be willing to give this a shot, I haven't played d&d since 2nd edition, but I am familiar with the forgotten realms setting (I've almost every book written by Salvatore, and a ton of other FR books by other authors, plus I've played just about every d&d video game since Baldur's Gate, quite a few from before it too, and I played in FR campaign setting back when I played 2nd ed.), that said, I have not played 3rd edition or newer though.
NoOoDLe

#35 Post by NoOoDLe »

I'm trying to find more inspiration for my character but things have stalled a bit for the moment. I'll make the deadline though as coming tuesday is my last final exam and I have nothing to do after that basically so I should come up with something good to add to the basic outline I have now.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/mdelarbre/slaanesh.jpg[/img][quote="Raneth"]Noodle was elected prime minister for the duration of the crisis.[/quote]
Shandiar

#36 Post by Shandiar »

S O R R Y

This will not happen as it is. The ideas are still there and I don't blame anyone but myself to have caused this havoc. If not now then some other time!
High Priest of ASS