Satisfy all your role playing cravings right here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Calarion Sapherior
High Prince of Saphery

Re: Avatar: Nemesis Rising

#481 Post by Calarion Sapherior »

"Something was taken from the spirits, and evidently by mortals, something that they would fight to retrieve," Jia Lin said. "Has not something been taken from us which we would fight to retrieve? It may be coincidence, but I feel it may be more than that."
"Ask every person if they've heard the story,
And tell them, loud and clear, if they have not:
That once there was a fleeting wisp of glory
Called Camelot.

Don't let it be forgot
That once there was a spot
For one brief shining moment
That was known as Camelot."
Eldacar
Auctoritas Principis

#482 Post by Eldacar »

"You think that the kidnapping might have been done deliberately to upset the balance?" Vaan asked Jia. "It could be a diversion, but... I don't believe it is." Of that much, he was certain.
"Hi guys, I just want to say that for some unknown reason I dreamed the entire Lore team was on my roof last night and we were barbequing a marlin while discussing some rand stuff. It was vivid enough for me that my mother had to wake me up to stop me from mumbling and twitching, believing I was having a nightmare." ~Giladis

"Think of the Loremasters as irresponsible parents. VictorK is the one you need to talk to if you want permission for something, I'm the evil parent that says 'no' and Eldacar is your grumpy grandfather who fought in some war and is scary and authoritative." ~Ruerl Khan

"And believe me, I like my websites like I like my boyfriends: wild, free, and unlikely to give me a virus." ~Sirist

[21:39:08] <Lethalis> Cenyu; I figured that with all the smoke that always seems to hang around you, you'd be used to it.
[21:39:49] <Cenyu> Bold words, flying Dutchman.
Calarion Sapherior
High Prince of Saphery

#483 Post by Calarion Sapherior »

"Not a diversion... right now we don't know enough to be sure one way or the other."
"Ask every person if they've heard the story,
And tell them, loud and clear, if they have not:
That once there was a fleeting wisp of glory
Called Camelot.

Don't let it be forgot
That once there was a spot
For one brief shining moment
That was known as Camelot."
Etherion Fenix
The Immortal Phoenix

#484 Post by Etherion Fenix »

"Certainly it is a worrying development. I, Fire Sage Shyu shall send a message to the Avatar in addition to the one young Ping has written. Now, what shall you young ones do now?"
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
Eldacar
Auctoritas Principis

#485 Post by Eldacar »

"I think we need to push on with the task that was given us," Vaan said, looking at the others questioningly. "Find the children."
"Hi guys, I just want to say that for some unknown reason I dreamed the entire Lore team was on my roof last night and we were barbequing a marlin while discussing some rand stuff. It was vivid enough for me that my mother had to wake me up to stop me from mumbling and twitching, believing I was having a nightmare." ~Giladis

"Think of the Loremasters as irresponsible parents. VictorK is the one you need to talk to if you want permission for something, I'm the evil parent that says 'no' and Eldacar is your grumpy grandfather who fought in some war and is scary and authoritative." ~Ruerl Khan

"And believe me, I like my websites like I like my boyfriends: wild, free, and unlikely to give me a virus." ~Sirist

[21:39:08] <Lethalis> Cenyu; I figured that with all the smoke that always seems to hang around you, you'd be used to it.
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#486 Post by Luna Guardian »

Zhuàng nodded "I agree with Vaan. Let the Avatar take care of the Spirits, they're more his speciality than any of ours'. We should probably inform those who sent us on this task about our progress so far" he added as an afterthought. Then he smiled meekly, a comic sight from the huge man "Also, could one of you write my report for me?"
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians
Eldacar
Auctoritas Principis

#487 Post by Eldacar »

Vaan frowned slightly. He hadn't actually meant that they should ignore the issue with the Spirits entirely... just that the children should take precedence. He would, he had decided, put his trust in Yue.

Etherion Fenix
The Immortal Phoenix

#488 Post by Etherion Fenix »

"Very well, I wish you all the worlds luck and the blessings of whatever Spirits are still yet friendly to humanity." The hint of a frown some how etching itself in his old wrinkled face.

Meanwhile, slowly spinning in the middle of the ocean a small boat sits. It's earth bender occupant screaming her words to the universe. To her east, the islands of the Fire Nation.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
Eldacar
Auctoritas Principis

#489 Post by Eldacar »

"We may need it," Vaan said, bowing to the scholar. If they could learn little else that might be helpful here, then it was time to begin moving once more. He hadn't forgotten Zhuang's consistent reminders regarding the condition of his stomach, either, and they would need to eat something.