Naggarond Trial, Game Thread

Satisfy all your role playing cravings right here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Who will be a winner?

Orcslicer
25%
Shandiar
15%
Prince_Asuryan
15%
Luna Guardian
15%
Sturen
5%
cidracin
5%
NoOoDLe
10%
Amun-Lothain
10%

Total votes: 20

Shandiar

Re: Naggarond Trial, Game Thread

#121 Post by Shandiar »

Like I said earlier not resetting the points sucked - it's too obvious what to call for if you have a leader, so if not resetting then reconsider the points given - eg 5,3,1,0 the gaps for voting not guilty one time too many can be fatal. I don't know, it was fun and it needs a bit of tweaking but not much, hope you find the balance.
High Priest of ASS
Sturen

#122 Post by Sturen »

I also like the point reset, even if I was dead before it happened :lol: Also a extra bonus of some sort for voting not guilty, often the only logical choice is guilty but rarely is not guilty the best option :(
My Log - guaranteed to make your day 127% more awesome!

Also find me on Instagram: @battlestones
EricJ

#123 Post by EricJ »

That's sort of the point, Sturen:

- If opponent cooperates, you're better off defecting and testifying guilty. (5 as opposed to 3)
- If opponent defects, you're also better off defecting with guilty than you would otherwise have been. (1 as opposed to 0)
- Yet "always defect" is a poor strategy, it gives worse results than always cooperate. It's supposed to be a dilemma.

Allright, so points reset every week seems to be the popular opinion. (NoOoDLe ain't popular) Add a promise not to change the rules under the course of the game as to make it somewhat more predictable, some more players and a few more weeks, perhaps a coin-flip tiebreaker for them close calls, and... we're golden? That's it?
[i]"I am a big believer in technology and I’m a big believer in openness when it comes to the flow of information. I think that the more freely information flows, the stronger the society becomes, because then citizens of countries around the world can hold their own governments accountable."[/i]
- [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWvBQyRTJD8]Barack Obama[/url]
NoOoDLe

#124 Post by NoOoDLe »

Alternatively you could just tell us we can be up for potentially nasty surprises. =P
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/mdelarbre/slaanesh.jpg[/img][quote="Raneth"]Noodle was elected prime minister for the duration of the crisis.[/quote]