Strife over Tlaxis (Off topic discussion)

Satisfy all your role playing cravings right here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Waaagh

Re: Strife over Tlaxis (Off topic discussion)

#91 Post by Waaagh »

Ruerl, I still need your units and starting locations.

Ammusvarasto too, but he seems to have some weird problems with his PM:s not reaching me :S
Dwarven gravitational theory states that enough ale will make anything fall down.
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#92 Post by Ruerl Khan »

You should have recieved both a few days ago, can I get a confirmation that you recieved them?
I love pushing around my small delicatedly painted dolls together with the rest of you.
Waaagh

#93 Post by Waaagh »

Yeah, got 'em.
Both yours and Ammusvarasto's.

I've been quite busy for the weekend, but I'll update the NPC race tomorrow (th map was already updated) and now you're free to send turn 1 orders.

Let mobilization and aggressive capturing commence!
Dwarven gravitational theory states that enough ale will make anything fall down.
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#94 Post by Ruerl Khan »

Waaagh wrote:Yeah, got 'em.
Both yours and Ammusvarasto's.

I've been quite busy for the weekend, but I'll update the NPC race tomorrow (th map was already updated) and now you're free to send turn 1 orders.

Let mobilization and aggressive capturing commence!
Did that allready in my last PM. :P
I love pushing around my small delicatedly painted dolls together with the rest of you.
Waaagh

#95 Post by Waaagh »

Ruler: Overlord Khazrak

Race: The Skrath

Appearance:
The skrath are humanoid creatures with large bulky bodies and exreme strength and toughness. Their backs are covered in a sort of natural chitinous armour, which reaches from the top of their head o the lower back. Their heads are located somewhat in front of their shoulders. Their legs are powerful, able to carry the weight of their huge bodies and then some. Their arms are quite short in comparison to humans, but none the less agile, and much stronger. They neither need to breathe, that's why they can survive on the harsh conditions of Elparx.

Capital/homeworld: Elparx, the underground city of Knarr.

Religion: Evolution

Form of government: Leader chosen by trial of leadership. After passing the tests, he is named overlord.

Culture:
The Skrathians live underground, mining their ways under the planet's surface. Their cities are massive tunnels connecting to eachother and creating a tunnel system that is both easily protected and large enough to support the inhabitants. The Skrath don't have a religion as such, they just believe in the simple fact of evolution (which has been quite crucial to the Skrath). This makes them a very aggressive and warlike race, and now that they managed to steal a life- supporting technology from the wertians, the Skrath population has skyrocketed. Their infants now being more resistant to diseases and other baby- killing maladies, and their growth speeded, they now sport enough numbers and armies to start expanding their territories.
Despite their aggressiveness, the Skrath are not evil. They have not met other races, so they are very suspicious of everyone, but will engage in diplomacy (however not very efficient) if a new race has something to offer them.

History:
Formerly a very primitive race, living underground in small communities that were fighting eachother constantly, thus becoming very capable in the art of war. Evolution has been far quicker on the Skrathians than on the average being, because of an unknown reason. This sparked the interest of the Wertia, making them conduct research on this species. Having noticed the war- like nature of the race, the wertians thought of testing how they adapted fire arms, which they soon learned was a big mistake. The Skrath understood immediately the potential of these weapons, and because of their evolutional traits, the Skrath learned how to manufacture these. So the Skrath repaid their supposed accomplices with hostility, and killed many of the research expeditions sent to them. In one of the last raids, the skrath managed to steal the technology that allowed them to increase their birth rates exponentially, thus giving the manpower to expand.

Vision of the future:
The Skrath now seek to expand their territories. If anyone stands in their way, they are likely to be assaulted until no resistance is met anymore, unless they have something better to offer...
Waaagh

#96 Post by Waaagh »

Btw, when sending turn orders, please keep them easy to read.
Title them [you race] turn (number) orders
that makes it alot easier for me to track through who tells what and when :P

and the orders themselves should be written in some sensible formation like

Movement:

Recruitment:

Other actions:

Thank you :)
Ashnari Doomsong
The Riddler

#97 Post by Ashnari Doomsong »

Do you want me to resend my orders?
[quote][i]I’m not offering these revisions for Mubarak! I don’t care about this government. What is important is that I killed people—Copts, innocent persons—and before I meet God I should declare my sins.[/i][/quote]

-A condemned man in an Egyptian prison. Now executed.
Prince_Asuryan
Giantslayer

#98 Post by Prince_Asuryan »

I can resend mine too if required.
'The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.'
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#99 Post by Ruerl Khan »

So can I if needed.
Waaagh

#100 Post by Waaagh »

Nah no need.

Bah, I'm away until thursday with no intarwebs. I'll update this when I get back.
Sorry for the slowness from my part, I was writing the turn reports one day, but my internet decided not to work, which sapped me of my inspiration...
But I promise I'll finish the turn reports by next weekend.
Waaagh

#101 Post by Waaagh »

Ok I managed to send most of the turn reports, but encountered problems with ammusvarasto and Ruerl. Please send the new orders ASAP.

Ammusvarasto still seems unable to get his PM:s to me, which makes this one step more difficult :D

I'll update the play thread when I've sent all the turn reports...
Ammusvarasto

#102 Post by Ammusvarasto »

Waaagh, I've sent my turn orders for the third time since your last post. Hope these get to you, if not, I'll send 'em via text message or MSN
Mutually Assured Destruction
Waaagh

#103 Post by Waaagh »

Got 'em ammusvarasto.

I wonder where Ruerl has gone? Any sightings? Should we call the FBI to seek him?
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#104 Post by Luna Guardian »

I doubt that the Female Body Inspectors would be too interested in Ruerl :wink:

That was bad, I know...
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians
Ammusvarasto

#105 Post by Ammusvarasto »

Luna Guardian wrote:I doubt that the Female Body Inspectors would be too interested in Ruerl :wink:

That was bad, I know...
Damn you are stupid.

EVERYBODY knows that FBI stands for Federal Bikini Investigators :)

EDIT: For some reason this feels like off-topic, but is this RP ever going to go anywhere?
Waaagh

#106 Post by Waaagh »

Was just waiting for ruerl.

He seems to have disappeared.
I'll NPC him as a start and then prolly kick him out and let someone else take his place.

Now who was next in queue? Get readying your race, I don't want to wait for that to be done :D Or you could always just take Ruerl's race and use it. It's nice enough.

Okay, but I'll get on this right away... Sorry for the wait yes I'm lazy. Don't burn me.

E: Finally got the bloody thing posted up :P
Waaagh

#107 Post by Waaagh »

Soooo... turn 1 is here, you are noe free to send your turn 2 orders. Or has everyone lost interest already? :?
NoOoDLe

#108 Post by NoOoDLe »

Err.. Where is Turn 1? o_O
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/mdelarbre/slaanesh.jpg[/img][quote="Raneth"]Noodle was elected prime minister for the duration of the crisis.[/quote]
Waaagh

#109 Post by Waaagh »

I sent you the turn report. And updated the main topic. It takes a full turn to capture territories so you get them on turn 2.

What're you missing? I forgot something?
Now you just send me turn 2 orders and I'll proceed to refine them. remember to contact the other races too. You can discuss with other players through PM:s and possibly through IC posting in the main thread.
Ashnari Doomsong
The Riddler

#110 Post by Ashnari Doomsong »

Have you got my PM?
[quote][i]I’m not offering these revisions for Mubarak! I don’t care about this government. What is important is that I killed people—Copts, innocent persons—and before I meet God I should declare my sins.[/i][/quote]

Ammusvarasto

#111 Post by Ammusvarasto »

Sent my turn orders too. Dunno if Waaagh got 'em though, what with the problem of PMs keep disappearing into the Land of Darkness beyond Normal Internet.
Waaagh

#112 Post by Waaagh »

This time I got ammusvarasto's orders but not yours ash :D
Ashnari Doomsong
The Riddler

#113 Post by Ashnari Doomsong »

I've resent them. Oh, and it might be an idea to make a new post with the turn update at the same time as updating the OP. Just a thought.

Waaagh

#114 Post by Waaagh »

Rightey. I heard Ruerl is back, and have been waiting for him to reply on my PM but nothing yet.
I'll give him this weekend, or I'll kick him.

I know, I haven't been that active either but I will still continue to work on this.
If Ruerl gets himself kicked, then there's one free spot for a player to join in. I'd prefer them to take over Kale'Dhorr but won't say no if the new player demands that he/ she wants to create a new one.

Cheers, hope you haven't lost interest :D
Waaagh

#115 Post by Waaagh »

IT'S WEDNASDAY!

Where did monday and tuesday go..? And Ruerl no has answer. So Kale'Dhorr is an NPC now. Unless someone wants to take control. Please state if there's interest.

I'll... uh... update today :roll:
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#116 Post by Luna Guardian »

I'm interested. I'll take over the Kale'Dhorr
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians
Waaagh

#117 Post by Waaagh »

Ok so thee MSU succumbs to the propaganda the UAC and FIASS broadcasted, and the aggrec fleet forms a new independent kingdom called Wesuckia.
The Kale'Dhorr also get a new leader, and are ready to take on the universe in all their glory and drachony.

No, really I should update this but I also should be reading to my uni exam which is nect wednesday... I have other excuses for not having updated it yet, like that I haven't been home so much and I'm lazy.
I'll update it within this week, I give you my word as a honest paladin of all that is pure.
Waaagh

#118 Post by Waaagh »

Ok, tomorrow my exams are over and I can finallly concentrate on something else than reading.
You can start to expect an update after friday at some point :)
Waaagh

#119 Post by Waaagh »

Shit, I finally got my internet up, been having some sort of problem with an IP- conflict with another computer, even though no other computers were on... That was weird but it also disappeared as weirdly.

Finally a reason that is not my lazyness! :D
Now I can get to business...
Waaagh

#120 Post by Waaagh »

Whooop, finally I got it updated :D

I hope you're still bearing with me, I really do intend to continue this, it just takes some time because I seem to be quie busy everytime I'm supposed to write fulff, as I'm not that good at that...