Strife over Tlaxis (Off topic discussion)

Satisfy all your role playing cravings right here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Prince_Asuryan
Giantslayer

Re: A large scale strategy based scifi- RP (AoTB style)

#61 Post by Prince_Asuryan »

Just bump so people can have a look. My race is complete for people to see. I need to do my units, but Waaagh! will have them by this evening.
'The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.'
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#62 Post by Luna Guardian »

Ferretsnarf wrote:the secret Ashnari/Luna alliance from the start, combined with their immediate alliance with Raukov, Tylarion, and Shadow really screwed little old me and Snail over :P. I was just happy to be able to flip Tylarion and crush Raukov's pathetic invasion.
There was no secret Ash/me alliance in the beginning. There never was a *secret* Ash/me alliance. As soon as we thought of the idea that our races shared ancestry we let you all know and formed the alliance, there was no foul play there. Personally, I was pretty ticked at Tyllie for his betrayal in that game, but that's ancient history now (Tyllie was supposed to crush you with Kiyo not turn into the evil empire he did)
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians
Waaagh

#63 Post by Waaagh »

Yeah it is interplanetary, but no space ships allowed. Too many space pirates, warp storms and generic impassable terrain :D

And yes, you do PM me with your unit suggestions and queries of advice :)
Ash already has his units planned out and ready to rumble, still waiting for ye other people.
Dwarven gravitational theory states that enough ale will make anything fall down.
Prince_Asuryan
Giantslayer

#64 Post by Prince_Asuryan »

Bah to Pirates and Warpstorms. We simply go through them thanks to the shields :P

You should have my PM for units etc Waaagh. I'm gonna send you another though, cos I've had a few more ideas in how to incorporate my ships in a way that works.
'The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.'
Ferretsnarf

#65 Post by Ferretsnarf »

Luna Guardian wrote:
Ferretsnarf wrote:the secret Ashnari/Luna alliance from the start, combined with their immediate alliance with Raukov, Tylarion, and Shadow really screwed little old me and Snail over :P. I was just happy to be able to flip Tylarion and crush Raukov's pathetic invasion.
There was no secret Ash/me alliance in the beginning. There never was a *secret* Ash/me alliance. As soon as we thought of the idea that our races shared ancestry we let you all know and formed the alliance, there was no foul play there. Personally, I was pretty ticked at Tyllie for his betrayal in that game, but that's ancient history now (Tyllie was supposed to crush you with Kiyo not turn into the evil empire he did)
I know that was the plan for tylarion :P
I talked him out of it. Basically, I just told him Kiyo was going to be absolutely crushed. Then I would just turn on Tylarion and Tylarion would have no advantage. Kiyo inflicted no casualties on me and Tylarion backed off.
[quote]Ferretsnarf says: Would you screw a Half-Orc?
Kitsune (formerly Lathian) says: Yeah, but wilderness, urban or planar?[/quote]
[b]You're[/b] = Possessive form of [b]You[/b]. Example: [i]You're car is nice. [/i]
[b]Your[/b] = Contraction of [b]You[/b] and [b]Are[/b]. Example: [i]Your a fool.[/i]
[i]Okay, now which loremaster changed my signiature to correct it from that? it is irony[/i]
DarkTyrany22

#66 Post by DarkTyrany22 »

Basics are up, and more will be updated shortly.

Race: Aelians

Appearance: Aelians are stockier and slightly shorter than the average human, and have gently iridescent although extremely pale skin. They have no natural body hair, although they have been known to implant filaments that mimic hair in order to blend in better.

Organization: 13th Imperial Aelian Expeditionary Colonization Fleet, also known as Expansion Fleet Manticore, E-Fleet Manticore, or simply Manticore. (M is the 13th letter of the alphabet in case it wasn’t obvious)

Leaders:

Homeworld/Capitol: Raelos Seven, common name Agregian. The seventh planet orbiting the Raelos star, Agregian is where the Aelians originated. Its surface is a harsh unlivable wasteland covered in a jagged, brittle rock land and toxically basic oceans. The atmosphere is also so light as to be hardly livable above ground. Aelians evolved in the deep underground network of tunnels that were originally rivers of molten lava during Agregian’s creation, although they cooled as the planet aged. Although many still live in Agregian, the governmental structure was exported to the Great Raelos Station which orbits Agregian.

Religion: Approximately half of Aelians follow the traditional Aelian religion Sepulkra, and a small minority practice religions of other species that the Aelians have come in contact with. However, the majority of Aelians who practice Sepulkra remain in the Raelos star system as the religion has a strong center there.

Form of Government: A probationary military government is to rule Manticore for a period no longer than 20 years or until the to-be-established semi-republican government can assume control of executive functions. The military may submit a request to Agregian for an extension, which may be granted due to failure to establish the civilian government (resulting in Agregian ambassadors being dispatched to aid in the process) or extreme military distress regarding any life the E-Fleet may encounter.

Culture:

History:

Military:

Vision of the Future:
Jyrus Yenlukhaesrath, High Prince of Tiranoc - 211 Slain; 26/4/6
[img]http://www.abload.de/img/drtjuu.gif[/img][img]http://www.abload.de/img/bg1-2z7vn.gif[/img][img]http://www.abload.de/img/vacfvv.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.abload.de/img/lw6ecde.gif[/img][img]http://www.abload.de/img/b4vh6w.gif[/img][img]http://www.abload.de/img/phoemze6.gif[/img]
Prince_Asuryan
Giantslayer

#67 Post by Prince_Asuryan »

Whats the average stats of an infantry squad?

just because I've been going with Waaghs example of 2/2/1, but his turn example gives basic units with much higher stats. Also, I'm meant to be a technologically powerful race.

So would a basic infantry be more like 4/2/1?
DarkTyrany22

#68 Post by DarkTyrany22 »

Waaagh wrote:Units:
1 Shamans 2/2/1** (12)
1 Halberdiers 2/3/1 (12)
1 Light Infantry 2/2/1** (20)
1 Halberdiers 2/3/1 (21)
1 Shamans 2/2/1** (21)
I don't see what you're getting at PA?
[img]http://www.abload.de/img/drtjuu.gif[/img][img]http://www.abload.de/img/bg1-2z7vn.gif[/img][img]http://www.abload.de/img/vacfvv.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.abload.de/img/lw6ecde.gif[/img][img]http://www.abload.de/img/b4vh6w.gif[/img][img]http://www.abload.de/img/phoemze6.gif[/img]
Prince_Asuryan
Giantslayer

#69 Post by Prince_Asuryan »

1 Berserkers 7/1/1 (12)
Crossbowmen 5/1/1*
Warriors 4/2/1
Light Infantry w/ bows 3/1/1*/**
Just wondering. It was more attacking value - crossbows having a value of 5, warriors 4. They strike me as staple troops...
Waaagh

#70 Post by Waaagh »

There's no set power to any 'basic' unit types.
My warriors and halberdiers were the basic types in AotB, the other being more defensive and the other more aggressive. The warriors you see there are veterans with heightened stats.

And in AotB you had ranged units different from melee units, the ranged ones just cost more, and were able to attack safely from distance. Now nearly all units attack from range so it's a bit different.

Nice going so far, been a bit busy last week so couldn't do anything but I'm back for the weekend and next week. I'll tend to your PM:s and other stuff tomorrow, now it's sleepy time :)
Dwarven gravitational theory states that enough ale will make anything fall down.
Elias Kalderon
Prince of Shades

#71 Post by Elias Kalderon »

Looks interesting, everyone. Except that Jentus character. He annoyed me in Stargate as well.

I'll start a new AotB thread to wrap things up and stop hijacking this thread.
[size=75]I'll think of something[/size]
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

Re: Strife over Tlaxis (scifi- RP renamed)

#72 Post by Luna Guardian »

513th Aggressive Recon Fleet

Commander: Briareos Gilliam
Race: Human, Khe'er, Chratian
Capital/homeworld: Dnalnif
Flagship of the fleet: Valkyrie-class heavy frigate ”Heavenly Sword”

Briareos Gilliam: The Admiral-General leading the 513th AggRec Fleet Briareos Gilliam is a man of honour and integrity. A brilliant strategic mind, Gilliam believes strongly that the Union's cause is just and will not tolerate anyone to stand against it. Loyal to the death to the Union and their allies and fierce beyond description to their enemies, Briareos Gilliam is a legend amongst the populace of the Morning Star Union.

History of the Aggressive Recon Fleets: The Morning Star Union fleet is divided into many sub-fleets and each of these has a specific task: the Orbital Fleets for defencive purpouses, the Stellar Fleets for large offencives, the Scout Fleets for searching for new worlds to colonie, exploit or conquer. This sometimes meant that the Union was slow to react to new situations or the response was severely over the top. The Aggressive Recon Fleets were created to counter this problem. Not as heavy as the Stellar Fleets but much more powerful than the Scout Fleets, the Aggressive Recon Fleets, or AggRecs for short, soon proved to be successful. Capable of conquering single planets or facing hostile fleets in combat, their task was to make contact with new civilizations and to act as Scout Fleets where the area was too dangerous for the light and relatively vulnerable scout vessels.

History of the 513th AggRec: The 513th AggRec fleet was formed to scout the eastern frontier of the Morning Star Union. As it passed through the MSU borders towards the unknown, the fleet ran into its first mishappening: the fleets commander fell to an unknown sickness. The fleet was issued a new commander, a veteran soldier by the name of Briareos Gilliam, but some parts of the fleet saw this as an omen of ill to come. These were from the newer species in the Union and as his first official act, the admiral-general ordered all those who he felt might affect the overall morale of the MSU forces to return to MSU controlled space for extensive re-training. There was no room in the MSU military for inexperienced troops. This left the fleet unmanned, but still capable of fulfilling its appointed mission.

For the first few years the 513th saw little to no action, some remnants of civilizations that had been assimilated to the MSU or the odd space pirate, nothing the fleet could really test its strenght against. That was until they ran into the Yuerl.

The Yuerl had been a species of exceptionally advanced beings. Unfortunately for them however, their bodies had been frail and weak, their lives usually not lasting for more than 40-50 years (MSU standard, by best estimates and calculations). To circumvent this problem, they had long ago built themselves artificial bodies to house their intellect and personalities, some would say souls. Their entire populace went through with this transformation from flesh into metal, billions of lives changed forever, they thought for the better.

However, something had gone awry and the machines that should've copied the intelligences, leaving the bodies alive and in control of their artificial surrogates, transferred the intelligences, thus killing the bodies. This effectively killed the Yuerl people for without their original bodies, they could no longer reproduce and thus their population wouldn't grow. When the Yuerl became aware of this, it was too late to do anything about it. The machine that was supposed to be their savior had failed them.

As the 513th AggRec entered Yuerlith orbit, the Yuerl, bitter and hostile, lashed out at them. The Yuerl fleet, made from advaced vessels and supported by orbital defences, launched an attack, The 513th, though caught off-guard, managed to fight them off and launch a counter-offencive. The battle for Yuerliths orbit lasted a day, but in the end it was under MSU's control. As per their standard operating procedure, the 513th scanned the planet for military targets and government installation and launched an orbital strike. Thousands upon thousands of soldiers soon shot through space and athmosphere and finally made landfall, securing beachheads for reinforcements. That was when the MSU forces realized that they were not facing a normal enemy.

The entire populace of Yuerlith, every single Yuerl, rose up against them. Even though the MSU soldiers outfought their enemies, the sheer numbers of the Yuerl were so great that the original orbital drops were overrun, not a single soldier left alive. The fleet command was dedicated not to leave the bodies of their dead in the hands of the enemy, the ships were soon filled with action as the entirety of the MSU army and the fleet forces were mobilized. Soon, hundreds of thousands of drop pods were streaming to the planet's surface.

What followed was a glorious battle. Faced with someone to strike at for their condition the Yuerl fought with almost reckless abandon and the MSU forces, outnumbered by a skilled enemy, fought with all the determination and skill of warriors born and bred. Eventually, the Yuerl began to give ground and the MSU forces started to advance. Through the ruins of cities and in the searing heat of deserts the battles went on, but after every victory the MSU forces pushed the Yuerl further, using their superior mobility to rapidly redeploy to cut off their supply lines and to engage their reinforcements before they ever could reach the battle they were moving to. The war took a heavy toll on the MSU, but it became clear that they would be victorious.

Faced with destruction, the Yuerl activated every weaponsystem they had. The planet was scarred by nuclear fire and entire continents were swept clear of life, turned to lifeless desert by viral weapons of uncaring death. At first the MSU were forced to retreat back to their ships in the orbit, but one after another the nuclear silos were captured and destroyed and the viral stockpiles located and destroyed from orbit. With their final weapons failing them, the remaining Yuerl fled, leaving their now lifeless homeworld to the MSU.

In the aftermath of the war with the Yuerl, the 513th explored the planet and the Yuerl installations and discovered a small datasphere of the Messiah-device. Apparently the Yuerl had used its instructions to advance themselves and build the machine to transfer them to their artificial bodies. After the war, the 513th was seriously crippled, the army forces depleted. Sending word to the council, the 513th received reinforcements within hours of the transmission. Two entire stellar fleets arrived to take the datasphere back into Union space for study and to reinforce the 513th to their original strenght. Yuerl was a dead world, it was of no interest to the Union, its mineral riches so small that it wasn't even worth cracking open so it was left for dead. The 513th returned to its mission, scouting the eastern frontier.

After Yuerlith the 513th ran into a few inhabited planets and several with significant economical value before arriving in the system. Battle-hardened and ready for friends and foes alike, the 513th stands to uphold the honour and ideals of the Morning Star Union.

Description of the 513th: the 513th AggRec is composed of mostly humans, Khe'er and Chratians. An aggressive but fair force, the 513th seeks to advance the well-being of other civilizations and the Morning Star Union. In some cases this means making allies. In others, forced submission.
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
DarkTyrany22

#73 Post by DarkTyrany22 »

Chratians? #-o :lol:

Hope nobody makes anything resembling Caledorians.
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#74 Post by Luna Guardian »

Ooh, that'd be interesting! And easy to conquer :wink:

Tylarion

#75 Post by Tylarion »

I thought up a race for this like a year ago :lol: I would like a reserve spot please, if you don't hate me for last game :wink:
[url=http://warhammerworld.11.forumer.com/index.php?]Warhammer world[/url]
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#76 Post by Luna Guardian »

DT and Ruerl, could you write your civs so Waaagh could finish the background info on the world and we could begin?

DT, Ruerl and CH, send Waaagh your troops so we can start the game in the perceivable future?

Waaagh

#77 Post by Waaagh »

Yeh, still waiting...

I have the units of four players now.
Maybe it would encourage you people to do something if I posted the map(s)? I'll do that later on today (I sure hope I remember) :D Or at least this weekend, that I promise.
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#78 Post by Ruerl Khan »

Hello there all, I had honestly expected you had gone ahead without me, sorry for keeping you all waiting like this. A bit of explanation is in order I believe.

I have been in the situation called "examns" specifically, I have been writing my bachelors degree and have just turned it in, the stress and work on it have completly made me forget about anything else. But its done, for now. Here is the product then:

The republic of Kale’Dhorr,

Leader: The High Drachon (ceremonial title)
Race: Kale’Dhorrian (think of them as klingons appearance wise).
Capital: Kale’Dhorr

General, racial, characteristics:
Compared to a human the Kale’Dhorrians are exceptionally, almost supernaturally fast and strong, it is said that it is impossible for any human to ever match the reaction speed of a Kale’Dhorrian, and physically the average Kale’Dhorrian tend to be around two metres tall.
Society:
Gender roles: The members of the Kale’Dhorrian society are all considered equeals from the moment they are eligible to vote, each serve equeally in the army and serve equeally. There are no titles such as mister or miss, nor any other gender defining descriptions in the language as the Kale’Dhorrians believes that gender discrimination starts in the language itself.
History: The people of Kale’Dhorr does not keep historical records as other races would percieve them, instead they remember the past through oral traditions, passed down from one speaker to the next. The records of the past tend to take a mythical form rather than a linear, so that rather than telling what has happened till today, it takes the form of a group of loosedly organized stories, each with their beginning and end. Each explaining a facet of the Kale’Dhorrian society as it is today.
Goverment: Voting is done each half cycle and each new full cycle (their word for ”decade”) all Kale’Dhorrians go to vote, voting is mandatory and each are forced to give their opinion. In Kale’Dhorrian society it is considered both a duty and an honour to vote, those who does not use their vote are by extent not seen as Kale’Dhorrians.
The elections There are two major votes to cast in Kale’Dhorrian society, the first is the election of the supreme Drachon, the second is the election of the local officials. There are no running lists, it is not possible to stand up and choose to be elected or volunteer. Instead any Kale’Dhorrian can be voted on during the elections. Provided that the Kale’Dhorrian has done some work for society prior, that is either having served in the army, or as a drachon. Since the first Drachons (see below) are elected for life they are the only exception to the rule of eligibility.
The officials run, from their own pockets and through taxes on the population in their area, any and all work wich needs to be done, from conscription to maintaining roads and hospitals.
Upon finishing their full cycle term (that is, ten years), the now retired officials are entered into the house of Drachons for life, these serve as to verify any law suggested by the drachons, and they serve as advisors for them as well.
The second election is for that of the high Drachon, who is the president of the republic.
The high DrachonOnce elected the new high Drachon is ceremonially stripped of all his or her possessions, he or she now serves the people as a whole and must not be allowed private property in the time where he or she serves. Should he or she do well then they will get what they own back after the completion of their term, if not its collected by the state as an attempt to repair any debt it might have.
Should the state end a term with a surplus, then the newly retired high Drachon (now called a first drachon) will recieve a full 1% of the goverments surplus, often making the first drachons very rich.
The senate: The senate is compromised of the full list of successfull former high drachons, that is, (the requirement to enter the senate) and one sits there for life.
The senate approves of any laws that changes or modifies the present constitution of the peoples republic of Kale’Dhorr, the senate furthermore is the instance wich approves or disapproves of any fundings the high Drachon might need from the treasury. Finally, the senate of first drachons also serve as advisors for the high drachon. In rare cases the senate has been known to also make suggestions, wich both can be considered a very good, and a very bad omen. Depending on the high drachon.

Terms, summary (political):
High Drachon: The president
First Drachon: A retired president, now a member of the senate.
Official: A ”local” politician who takes care of all the work in his area.
Drachon: A member of the house of lions
Senate: The organisation wich controls the republics purse
House of drachons: The organisation wich verifies and suggests laws. New laws must be verified by the senate as well in case they have an economic impact.

Army:
The army of the peoples republic of Kale’dhorr is divided into three branches, the land, the air and the intelligence division. Each division has its hallmark units, each division its own speciality, each trained to work with the two other divisions. The supreme commander of the army as a whole is elected by the army itself and verified by the senate to ensure that the candidate is the most competent of the army is set to govern the army. It is possible, although rare, for a member of the army to be elected to hold a high position in civil society as well.

The army structure
Legion: The single largest unit the Kale’Dhorrian army operates wich, a full six thousand strong, it is divided into:
Wings: Each wing is compromised of one thousand two hundred soldiers. This is divided into:
Claws: Each claw consists of two hundred and forthy, this is the regular size of a battlegroup, a claw typically consists of:
General support (around 40 soldiers), these drive the transports, make sure that medecine and first aid is with each division, maintain the ammunition and take care of all the structural work within each claw. Making sure that the claw at any given time is at full operational efficiency.
Heavy combat: (around 100 soldiers), these control the guns, pilot the tanks and do the heavy assaults upon fortifications in mellee.
Attillery: 48 men (20% of a claw), this is both ground to ground and ground to air attillery, the Kale’Dhorrian anti-air and anti-ground attillery works with an advanced prediction pattern, shooting at the location where the enemy is about to be hitting them as they arrive at the location, rather than after they leave an area. The superior combat reflexes of a Kale’dhorrian makes this system a high success.
Air support: 24 men (10% of a claw), this is the airfighters and servicepersonnel attached to it.

Noteable special regiments:
The Drachons fist: The elite regiment of the intelligence forces, the drachons fist are specialized in urban assault, infiltration and sabotage. They maintain the same function as most similair special forces, the members of the Drachons fist works closedly together with the intelligence branch when on duty.
The Drachons fury: Divisions of this corps is specialized in heavy assault, able to maintain both an innovative way of thinking as well as a brutal efficiency, their motto is ”into fire, fire”
The drachons wind: This is the first division of Drachon fighters, their speciality is long range recon and air to air combat.
I love pushing around my small delicatedly painted dolls together with the rest of you.
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#79 Post by Luna Guardian »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well played Ruerl, well played. I will certainly enjoy playing this game =D>

Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#80 Post by Ruerl Khan »

Luna Guardian wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Well played Ruerl, well played. I will certainly enjoy playing this game =D>
Well, I -had- to name them such after your last comment. So come kitten-boy, lets see what you got. ;)
I love pushing around my small delicatedly painted dolls together with the rest of you.
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#81 Post by Luna Guardian »

Luna Guardian wrote:DT and Ruerl, could you write your civs so Waaagh could finish the background info on the world and we could begin?

DT, Ruerl and CH, send Waaagh your troops so we can start the game in the perceivable future?

What's wrong with my last comment? I keep telling you, these dragon boys are crazy, getting provoked without any cause :wink:

Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#82 Post by Ruerl Khan »

Luna Guardian wrote:
Luna Guardian wrote:DT and Ruerl, could you write your civs so Waaagh could finish the background info on the world and we could begin?

What's wrong with my last comment? I keep telling you, these dragon boys are crazy, getting provoked without any cause :wink:
hah! (as a sidenote: I did send Waaagh my troops).
Prince_Asuryan
Giantslayer

#83 Post by Prince_Asuryan »

Sigh...

:D
Waaagh

#84 Post by Waaagh »

Ok now I still need ehh... Atleast CH hasn't sent me his units

Anything else? Gotta scroll back these pages to see whether we are ready to start or not :D

Oh BTW if you didn't notice, the map is up on the first post.

Cheers.
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#85 Post by Ruerl Khan »

So... either we start soon and kick the inactives. Or this won't happen?
NoOoDLe

#86 Post by NoOoDLe »

As far as I know I'm still in and got all my info send to Waaagh..

If this is not correct... Waaagh have mercy and please re-pm me with anything I left out? xD

I've been a bit busy...
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/mdelarbre/slaanesh.jpg[/img][quote="Raneth"]Noodle was elected prime minister for the duration of the crisis.[/quote]
Waaagh

#87 Post by Waaagh »

I*m still waiting for the units of DT and CH.
GIVE :wink:

I'll start writing the fluff and the main game thread.

The main game thread will be reserved for In- game fluff posts about what your people do and stuff. And of course the turn upgrades.
This will be done till the end of this week. I'll give myself that much time because of the army and st00ff. :D
Waaagh

#88 Post by Waaagh »

And the main post is up!

Now I need you to decide your color and request of starting locations and capital.
One planet for each in the start, interplanetary travel ports situated randomly on planets. (I still think it would be waaaay easier with just one map)
So yeah, post and whine here if I did something wrong :D
Waaagh

Re: Strife over Tlaxis (Off topic discussion)

#89 Post by Waaagh »

Ok, Quite quiet. DT This is your official warning, and the rest who haven't asked for starting locations and colors please do so unless I will decide them myself.

I will be away for the next two weeks, but when I'm back I'll start the game. Revise your strategies, sharpen your blades and get ready for galactic conquering :wink:
Waaagh

Re: Strife over Tlaxis (Off topic discussion)

#90 Post by Waaagh »

Ok, now I have updated the map with everybody's capital and the corresponding info below it.

DT not hearing my warnins has been kicked out, I'll creat an NPC race in his place. maybe the dreaded pirate nation or something else. We'll see ^^

Now I want you all to decide whether you want one or two more starting locations, or more PP to spend on troops in the beginning. Please send this in addition to the starting units and where you want to deploy them (in case of multiple starting locations).

Anyways, you get 35 PP if you have three locations, 38 if you have 2 and 41 if you have but your capitol. Units can be deployed in any territory you control.
If you still have quiestions about units or anything, then ask away.