Strife over Tlaxis (Off topic discussion)

Satisfy all your role playing cravings right here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Waaagh

Re: Strife over Tlaxis (Off topic discussion)

#121 Post by Waaagh »

Please enter the turn reports in the form under this:

Movement: (Unit blargh moves from 5c to 6c)

recruitment: (One unit of X to 6c)

Other:
(Beating trolls into submission all around the planet in hope of finding the jew's gold.) for example

hope you understand :D
Dwarven gravitational theory states that enough ale will make anything fall down.
Waaagh

#122 Post by Waaagh »

Uhhh.... anyone has interest in me reviving this?

I got my computer with all the info for this RP from my parent's place (though the windows on it just gave in) But I'll just have to format it. I can save the necessary files though.

So. Anyone? I bet Luna wants to at least, there's too much effort he's put on the MSU to just drop it :D
Dwarven gravitational theory states that enough ale will make anything fall down.
Prince_Asuryan
Giantslayer

#123 Post by Prince_Asuryan »

Sure, I'm up for it. I think Ruerl's gone AWOL though.
'The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.'
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#124 Post by Luna Guardian »

Yes! I have plagiarized way too many scifi clichés to let it all go to waste :P
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians
NoOoDLe

#125 Post by NoOoDLe »

I'm a bit too busy to actually commit to this on anything more than a bi-weekly update..

So depends on what the plans are.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/mdelarbre/slaanesh.jpg[/img][quote="Raneth"]Noodle was elected prime minister for the duration of the crisis.[/quote]
Waaagh

#126 Post by Waaagh »

Well if I'd set some kind of deadline thingy (like two weeks per turn) I think everyone should have time to post their orders and stuff.
Still need Ash to confirm he wants to continue (I demand it) and someone to take over Kale'dhorr as Ruerl seems to have lost his ability to post in this...

I just read the ending of AotB, and am highly motivated now, I already planned the TOTALLY COOL BATTLES YOU GUYS ARE GONNA FIGHT EVERYONE DIES YAAAY!

Axes.
NoOoDLe

#127 Post by NoOoDLe »

Waaagh wrote:I already planned the TOTALLY COOL BATTLES YOU GUYS ARE GONNA FIGHT EVERYONE DIES YAAAY!

Axes.
This pleases me. You may proceed.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/mdelarbre/slaanesh.jpg[/img][quote="Raneth"]Noodle was elected prime minister for the duration of the crisis.[/quote]